Page 37 of 162 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Thread: The journey that COVID-19 will take us on

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    Where do you get that figure? Using "annual death toll influenza new zealand" in Google gets me "In the winter months of 2009, a total of 49 New Zealand patients1 died with pandemic influenza A(H1N1) 2009 virus infection. While the Ministry of Health identified 35 deaths from pandemic influenza A(H1N1) during the first wave, the processes arranged by the PIMMRG were able to collect information on an additional 14 deaths due to pandemic influenza A(H1N1)." https://www.hqsc.govt.nz/assets/PMMR...nza-report.pdf

Pretty sure that if this number jumped from 49 to over 500 as a usual annual figure there would be some more noise made about it.
    Learn to speak google and ye shall receive. A couple of other sources showed 500ish, and given that this puppy stated "an average of 401 medical deaths annually from 1990 to 2008" and we're 12 years on, it is quite possible that 500 is closer to the truth than 49. Hence lack of noise I guess.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Wots I gots.
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    Where do you get that figure? Using "annual death toll influenza new zealand" in Google gets me "In the winter months of 2009, a total of 49 New Zealand patients1 died with pandemic influenza A(H1N1) 2009 virus infection. While the Ministry of Health identified 35 deaths from pandemic influenza A(H1N1) during the first wave, the processes arranged by the PIMMRG were able to collect information on an additional 14 deaths due to pandemic influenza A(H1N1)." https://www.hqsc.govt.nz/assets/PMMR...nza-report.pdf

Pretty sure that if this number jumped from 49 to over 500 as a usual annual figure there would be some more noise made about it.
    2015: Ministry of Health stated there were 767 deaths from the flu (about 7 Kiwis out of 100,000 - much better however than the 49 people per 100,000 in 1970.

2017: Otago University scientists' study concluded the flu is likely New Zealand's single biggest infectious disease killer, accounting for about 1.8 per cent of annual deaths in the country. Published in the Journal of Infection.

2019: University of Otago's professor Michael Baker: "...these (susceptible) groups add up to around 500 deaths per year in New Zealand, a figure higher than last year's road toll. This makes influenza one of the biggest infectious disease killers in the country."

Bear in mind that a significant percentage of the elderly who died from pneumonia (what used to be called the 'old man's friend' when I trained for reasons outside the scope of this discussion) would never have been tested for flu pre-WuFlu hysterics, so the number is likely to be higher. But I'm quoting verified scientific sources.

Bike
    I Ride No More

UK Approves Covid Vaccine

https://www.dw.com/en/coronavirus-uk...eek/a-55792680

"The UK will be the first country in the West to offer a COVID-19 vaccine to the public after a regulator approved the medicine in record time."

An interesting choice of words.

"British media have reported that hospitals in England have been told to get ready to start doing vaccinations for medical workers as early as next week.

Pfizer said it would immediately begin shipping limited supplies to the UK — and has been gearing up for even wider distribution if given a similar nod by the US Food and Drug Administration, a decision expected as early as next week. But doses everywhere are scarce, and initial supplies will be rationed until more is manufactured in the first several months of next year."

So when might we likely start to notice the effectiveness of the vaccine ? Northern hemisphere Winter 2021 ?

[Edit]

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...vaccine-drivel

Bike
    Wots I gots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking01 View Post
    https://www.dw.com/en/coronavirus-uk...eek/a-55792680

"The UK will be the first country in the West to offer a COVID-19 vaccine to the public after a regulator approved the medicine in record time."

So when might we likely start to notice the effectiveness of the vaccine ? Northern hemisphere Winter 2021 ?
    Methinks it's going to be extraordinarily difficult to separate out any benefit from the vaccine(s) in a very small % of the global population, from the effects of burgeoning herd immunity from an increasing casedemic, and from the effects of waning pathogenicity of the XiVirus (both of the latter are already in action).

I think we can be quite sure that the politicians and the vax manufacturers will of course claim total credit for any measured improvements in immunity and morbidity / mortality.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Trump has claimed that the figures for the US COVID death toll are wrong. He got that much right, but not for the reason he thinks. It appears the figures are under staed by 41%. The actual figure is close to 345,000.

From the NY Times:
    "Our analysis of CDC data shows that 345,000 more people than normal have died in the U.S. from March 15 - Nov. 14. That figure, known as excess deaths, is 41% higher than the official coronavirus fatality count."
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by RDJ View Post
    Methinks it's going to be extraordinarily difficult to separate out any benefit from the vaccine(s) in a very small % of the global population, from the effects of burgeoning herd immunity from an increasing casedemic, and from the effects of waning pathogenicity of the XiVirus (both of the latter are already in action).

I think we can be quite sure that the politicians and the vax manufacturers will of course claim total credit for any measured improvements in immunity and morbidity / mortality.
    65 million known cases with 1.5 million known deaths out of a population of 7.8 billion.

Considering you need about 80% plus to achieve herd immunity i would suggest the orifice you are talking out of is south of the border.

By 80% of the world's population mind you.
    As this is only 0.833% rather than 80%

7,800,000,000 world population
    65,000,000 covid 19 cases
    =0.83%
    Herd immunity usually requires over 80%.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Twowheeled
    I see billy t kak talk is mobilising an army to fight against the vaccine and Bill Gates.

Bike
    Wots I gots.
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    65 million known cases with 1.5 million known deaths out of a population of 7.8 billion.

Considering you need about 80% plus to achieve herd immunity i would suggest the orifice you are talking out of is south of the border.

By 80% of the world's population mind you.
    As this is only 0.833% rather than 80%

7,800,000,000 world population
    65,000,000 covid 19 cases
    =0.83%
    Herd immunity usually requires over 80%.
    Excellent ad hominem

Fail on the stats' accuracy

That is all

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    husaberg
    Excellent ad hominem

Fail on the stats' accuracy

That is all
    its not an ad hominem, as it was not an attack on you, only the crap you posted
    I will give you a hint, Whilst I can back up my figures, yours are that far off, its not even funny.
    that's why you are not defending what you wrote.
    back up your 80% of the world infected to given any credence at all to your claims of herd immunity being anywhere even close to being achieved or just go away.
    https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-de...0about%2080%25.

because this shows only .83% which is about 100x less than 80%.
    https://www.worldometers.info/corona...Cl%22countries
    https://news.google.com/covid19/map?...Z&ceid=NZ%3Aen
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	covid cases.JPG 
Views:	7 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	347931

ps if I want to attack your lack of character can just post the link to your lies here.

like your last ad hominem
    I'm mildly curious, why you're such an idiot. But, I am not particularly invested in finding out why you are such an idiot. You should just be you. Because the facts of the future will prove you completely idiotic, but you will interpret them as confirming your Weltanschau. Which should help your mental health, and the rest of us will see that you should do you, to help you. OK then.
    or this total lack of honesty from you and your vain attempt to cover it up
    https://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/s...post1131172984
    https://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/s...post1131173241
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Ten Fatal Errors: Scientists Attack Paper That Established Global PCR Driven Lockdown...

It's worth a read coz it changes a few things where those supporting the evidence no longer do.

"Dr. Corbett, a Ph.D., and retired RN elaborated: “There are 10 fatal errors in this Drosten test paper. Public Health England is a co-author on it. All the public health authorities across the EU have co-authored this paper. But here is the bottom line: There was no viral isolate to validate what they were doing. The PCR products of the amplification didn’t correspond to any viral isolate at that time. I call it ‘donut ring science.’ There is nothing at the center of it. It’s all about code, genetics, nothing to do with reality, or the actual person, the patient.”"

The following is not representative of the article in any way (it really isn't), but I just had to throw the Lawyers comment from the very end of the article in (because these scientists are saying that it's all shit, and their representative is, well, have a read):

"From his home in Germany, Reiner Fuellmich said, “The reason why I decided to speak out is that I didn’t want these crazy people who are pulling the strings behind the scenes to rule the world. I had no idea when I came out with my first video that these people and their corporations were such a powerful block. We are up against some really powerful and devious and bad, evil people. But they’re not a united front. We on the good side so to speak, I am firmly convinced that we have the better people, who know much more not just intellectually. The thing is . . . we’re humans, and they’re not.”"
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar

The maths is all that matters

As of Dec 4 2020

1,298,455 Total tests

2219 positive test results

139 (estimated based on 6.3% in previous data of 1600/80 approx) Hospitalised

25 dead

WHY is it SO HARD to find the data on how many people in NZ NEEDED hospital treatment for this.
    This number has to be actively suppressed as ALL the other data comes up very EASY in searches.
    The answer is so people don’t ask WHY are we scared.
    Can you imagine a Pandemic being declared of the PM said oh by the way 93% of you that actually manage to contract the virus won’t need to go to hospital just stay home and rest.
    Nothing else matters the maths tells the story, especially post lockdown any new cases should have spread massively as everyone suddenly enjoyed a watered down form of freedom.
    And just think of all those Asymptomatic cases in the 3,800,000 people that have NOT been tested...
    There should be another 6600 odd positive cases, another 400 extra in hospital and another 75 people dead, where are they????

Bike
    Twowheeled
    So when the next global pandemic comes along we will do nothing, despite what is happening outside our borders.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Well, well well... looki what we got here....

This script *cough* sorry research paper written REMAKABLY quickly in late March is ASTOUNDINGLY accurate, like Nostradamus accurate, predicting 20 deaths.
    Came across while trying to find original news articles with the mega death predictions, apparently NZ would have 80,000 if we did nothing.
    Which is silly as onc significant numbers start actually getting sick or dying people would voluntarily adopt distancing and all the other way ideas.
    It's nice they forecasted dates of future lockdowns.....

NZ hospitalisation rate is WAY lower than anywhere else in the world at 6.3%, yet this crystal ball gazing report even optimistically sets it at 5%....So we seeing the rest of the world dropping dead in the streets, trucks gassing neighbourhoods in China with disinfectant on industrial scale, we about to go into mega lockdown and even the EXPERTS think only 5% of infected will need hospital...
    Yet our diet and obesity problems are very similar to hard hit America....

https://cpb-ap-se2.wpmucdn.com/blogs...nd-TPM-006.pdf

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...lling-suggests

Bike
    Wots I gots.
    Worth a read for those who are reading / reacting to reports and controversy about excess deaths from the XiVirus. Very objective IMO.

https://hub.jhu.edu/2020/09/01/comor...us-deaths-cdc/

Thread Information