Page 76 of 162 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 2423

Thread: The journey that COVID-19 will take us on

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    I read a sad story about virus shedding. A woman drove eleven hours across the US to deliver a present to her daughters.
    that's about six miles in some of their traffic.

Bike
    A
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    I read a sad story about virus shedding. A woman drove eleven hours across the US to deliver a present to her daughters. When she arrived they asked if she had been vaccinated. When she replied that she had, they wouldn't let her in the house. She would shed the virus and make them infertile.

Off she went to start her eleven hour drive home. She didn't say if she left the present or took it home with her.

This is more intelligent:
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/co...al-vaccination
    Hope she took the present back with her after that

Bike
    I Ride No More

NZ Immunisation Advisory Centre

Nice concise information. Might be of interest to a few:

https://www.immune.org.nz/diseases/covid-19

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Well the masses will be happy to know that the FDA have approved the Pfizer, Moderna and J&J boosters for the experimental jabs that didn't quite do what was expected the first time around. Gooooooooooo guinea pigs..........
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    Well the masses will be happy to know that the FDA have approved the Pfizer, Moderna and J&J boosters for the experimental jabs that didn't quite do what was expected the first time around. Gooooooooooo guinea pigs..........
    Do you realise that the vaccines were developed for the original virus, not its subsequent variants
    Sometimes mashy it's like you have no actual scientific or medical or practical knowledge at all So maybe before you comment of such factors you might consider that your opinion is rather lacking in actual merit.

take the flu vaccines for instance
    CDC conducts studies each year to determine how well influenza (flu) vaccines protect against flu. While vaccine effectiveness (VE) can vary, recent studies show that flu vaccination reduces the risk of flu illness by between 40% and 60% among the overall population during seasons when most circulating flu viruses are well-matched to those used to make flu vaccines. In general, current flu vaccines tend to work better against influenza B and influenza A(H1N1) viruses and offer lower protection against influenza A(H3N2) viruses
    What are factors that influence how well flu vaccines work?
    How well flu vaccines work (or their ability to protect against a certain outcome) can vary from season to season. Protection can vary depending on who is being vaccinated. At least two factors play an important role in determining the likelihood that vaccination will protect a person from flu illness: 1) characteristics of the person being vaccinated (such as their age and health), and 2) how well the vaccines “match” the flu viruses spreading in the community. When flu vaccines are not well matched to one or more circulating influenza viruses, it is possible that vaccination may provide little or no protection from illness caused by those viruses, but still provide protection against other flu viruses that circulate during the season. When there is a good match between flu vaccines and circulating viruses, vaccination provides substantial benefits by preventing flu illness and complications.

Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    He is wilfully Stupid. Rather try to argue and think he is smart, and ironically prove he is not.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    "No job no jab. I did Nazi that one coming".

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Photo of people lining up for the polio vaccine in the 60's. They probably didn't know what was in it either, but preferred their chances with the unknown rather than the known probability of ending up in an iron lung
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	file-20210531-25-1pjkp58.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	112.7 KB 
ID:	349832  
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    Photo of people lining up for the polio vaccine in the 60's. They probably didn't know what was in it either, but preferred their chances with the unknown rather than the known probability of ending up in an iron lung
    And fair enough to all those who stumped up to take their chances that way. T'would seem that a 99.5-7% chance of surviving of the current beast is enough for some, yet an intolerable risk to society in general for reasons that are yet to make any sense to certain medical professionals around the world who are literally curing people of covid using multi-drug therapies instead of letting people die whilst waiting for the vaccine of the century.

Sometimes there is no alternative according to science. Sometimes there is no alternative according to politics. The 60's saw the former being the case. The latter most definitely seems to sum up todays situation.

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Have the multi drug cures mentioned above been clinically tested and vetted for safety prior to being garnished with a cherry and small paper umbrella?
    Manopausal.

Bike
    A
    Quote Originally Posted by Stylo View Post
    I've been double vaccinated. For the sake of me and my workmates. And my family. And the country . You would have to be stupid not to be.
    Same, got the same thoughts on why.

Apparently we can't be too direct persuading anti-vaxxers to see the light.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post
    Have the multi drug cures mentioned above been clinically tested and vetted for safety prior to being garnished with a cherry and small paper umbrella?
    Yes. Tens of thousands of lives have been saved using multi-drug therapies. When an Ozzy MP and a Multi-Drug therapy doctor from california compared notes relatively recently, Oz had 7000 cases, 450ish hospitalisation and 100+ deaths. The Doc from cali has treated 6000 covid cases with his multi-drug therapy. 4 required a visit to hospital and 0 died. Not hard to track. That Doc has been doing this since Oct 2020. Mucculough back in June/July 2020 enough so to produce an as yet to be peer reviewed paper. I'm not sure how many the other 500, at least, doctors have saved, but they're all still practicing given their success ratio is somewhat kick ass and them using nothing but their medical training to apply drugs appropriately. There are noises being made regarding Italy's successful use of HCQ (devil drug) used in multi-drug therapies is working wonders for keeping people away from hospitals and death, but as yet I'm yet to find any concrete numbers on that. And so on.

So yes. Very much yes. Done and dusted yes. Why still unrecognised? Your guess is as good as mine.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stylo View Post
    Are you on drugs ? You make zero sense. Shot gun statements never do. Come back when you have something to actually say. T'would seem that you might have a sherry tonight my old friend, No ?

I've been double vaccinated. For the sake of me and my workmates. And my family. And the country . You would have to be stupid not to be.
    Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of Jacindas voice.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Not sure what that was about but this chick is awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpJAmlnBxoA
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    Yes. Tens of thousands of lives have been saved using multi-drug therapies. When an Ozzy MP and a Multi-Drug therapy doctor from california compared notes relatively recently, Oz had 7000 cases, 450ish hospitalisation and 100+ deaths. The Doc from cali has treated 6000 covid cases with his multi-drug therapy. 4 required a visit to hospital and 0 died. Not hard to track. That Doc has been doing this since Oct 2020. Mucculough back in June/July 2020 enough so to produce an as yet to be peer reviewed paper. I'm not sure how many the other 500, at least, doctors have saved, but they're all still practicing given their success ratio is somewhat kick ass and them using nothing but their medical training to apply drugs appropriately. There are noises being made regarding Italy's successful use of HCQ (devil drug) used in multi-drug therapies is working wonders for keeping people away from hospitals and death, but as yet I'm yet to find any concrete numbers on that. And so on.

So yes. Very much yes. Done and dusted yes. Why still unrecognised? Your guess is as good as mine.
    Is the that the Cali doctor from a one doctor hole in wall clinic next to a Costco and Walmart and that uses drugs and vitamins that don't work and claims a cure due to testing the people for covid himself....
    here is some news, his cures are not a cure, that's why he does his own trials.
    https://www.kusi.com/el-centro-docto...d-19-patients/
    note if the drug is they cure for covid how come Trump got covid. note if the drug is the cure for covid how come all the other trials show no actual results in its favour unless he does them himself.
    'there is a reason his self publish "peer reviews" keep getting taken off the internet its because they are pure fiction.
    nor are these guys
    https://time.com/5823921/california-...19-mail-fraud/
    or this dude
    https://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...wda-story.html
    or this one
    https://www.factcheck.org/2020/07/in...covid-19-cure/
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Thread Information