Page 14 of 162 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: The journey that COVID-19 will take us on

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    So once the vaccines here and all but 50000anti vaxxers have had it and are reasonably well protected from it, what sacrifices will we have to make to keep the anti vaxxers away from Covid? I see a lifetime of like we are right now simply.
    the most vocal of the antivaxer on Kb has no children yet vaccinates their dog. Go figure........
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    So once the vaccines here and all but 50000anti vaxxers have had it and are reasonably well protected from it, what sacrifices will we have to make to keep the anti vaxxers away from Covid? I see a lifetime of like we are right now simply.
    You should be fine Spyda. Your body must be so pickled by now that any sensible virus would run a mile from it.

Bike
    suzuki
    You should be fine Spyda. Your body must be so pickled by now that any sensible virus would run a mile from it.
    Maybe, but what about the anti-vaxxers, I'm not one, myu neighbour is however and he has his rights to choose i beleive.
    But what happens to those like me who have had a vaccine and our freedom when the ant-vaxxers are still exposed to the virus?

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Maybe, but what about the anti-vaxxers, I'm not one, myu neighbour is however and he has his rights to choose i beleive.
    But what happens to those like me who have had a vaccine and our freedom when the ant-vaxxers are still exposed to the virus?
    If you've had the vaccine why the fuck should you care that your neighbour hasn't?

Or do you suspect that deep down you won't actually have any faith in the vaccine working?

Bike
    suzuki
    If you've had the vaccine why the fuck should you care that your neighbour hasn't?

Or do you suspect that deep down you won't actually have any faith in the vaccine working?
    vaccines will only cover the strains they are designed for, or we'd have no flu for example.

my neighbours a good mate, and his choice is for him .

whther i care about my neighbour or not what will our government do to protect the anti vaxxers, and will that mean we are all up on blocks for the rest of our lives to keep the anti vaxxers safe?

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    vaccines will only cover the strains they are designed for, or we'd have no flu for example.

my neighbours a good mate, and his choice is for him .

whther i care about my neighbour or not what will our government do to protect the anti vaxxers, and will that mean we are all up on blocks for the rest of our lives to keep the anti vaxxers safe?
    Have you been drinking again?

Bike
    Exercycle
    He asks a reasonable question. It'll come down to just what is an acceptable level of active Covid infections in NZ post any vaccination programme.

Once any vaccination programme has been done and the borders are open, there will be the occasional case come in. Those most at risk are the unvaccinated.

I'd pick that there would be no public support for any measures to protect those who chose not to vaccinate.

We all have a Public Health Identifier number. Those who choose not to vaccinate should have it noted on their permanent record - and be charged for any treatment required for a Covid infection.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    Those most at risk are the unvaccinated.
    And why should that bother you? You don't seem to like unvaccinated people anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    I'd pick that there would be no public support for any measures to protect those who chose not to vaccinate.
    Why not?

We expect the public to support putting motorcyclists back together when they crash, don't we?

Bike
    suzuki
    didn't think it was an unreasonable question, seems you did?
    i do believe vaccines work simply,but i also beleiee it's an individuals choice to have or to not have them

i suspect this virus is going to hold us to ransom in one way or another for a very very long time.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    And why should that bother you? You don't seem to like unvaccinated people anyway.
    Thats not really true , As whilst most people dont like you, respect you, or believe your paranoia, we still know you have been vaccinated, as was your pet your wife ,your sister your mother, father and most likely your nieces and nephews.
    But dont let that stop you from spreading misinformation to those that actually do have children or believe those that actually have medical degrees or indeed even a degree of common sense.
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    suzuki

Why not?

We expect the public to support putting motorcyclists back together when they crash, don't we?
    all accidents are under the same deal, it was to stop people sueing each other, we also pay for cancer treatment on people who are on their way out too, and smoking illnesses is so i guess we are going to have to keep NZ shut because of the anti vaxxers....
    thanks for answering my question

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    so i guess we are going to have to keep NZ shut because of the anti vaxxers....
    I don't see how you figure that.

Those who choose not to be vaccinated do so accepting any risk they might be taking.

Much like those who choose to ride motorcycles.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Thats not really true , As whilst most people dont like you,respect you or believe your paranoia, .
    What an idiotic statement Husaberk.But of course we have come to expect it after all these years......

Bike
    suzuki
    IThose who choose not to be vaccinated do so accepting any risk they might be taking.
    until they start dying and point out the government must protect all citizens regardless of their beliefs I fear. We live in a world where the minority gt their way more often than not, often at whatever cost to others.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    until they start dying and point out the government must protect all citizens regardless of their beliefs I fear. We live in a world where the minority gt their way more often than not, often at whatever cost to others.
    Cry me a river Spyda. Do you really want to live in a 100% user pays society?

Where would that leave the aforementioned motorcyclists?

Or indeed, even those parents who allow their children to run the risk of serious injury riding dirt bikes.

Whether you like it or not, in an enlightened egalitarian society, everyone should have the same rights - vaccinated or unvaccinated.

Thread Information