Page 159 of 163 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 2436

Thread: The journey that COVID-19 will take us on

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Interesting comment from a Canadian waste water engineer on Xitter yesterday. He said Canada is having something of a "flu epidemic". Many people are reporting that they have the flu. He said the water tests indicate there is very little flu about. COVID on the other hand shows up big time. If people are that stupid this thing ain't done with us yet.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    bucket FZR/MB100
    Canadians are mistaking it for the flu evidently. The flu is not, and has not, been a huge concern for the vast majority which tells you all you need to know about it's severity or lack thereof.

Bike
    bucket FZR/MB100
    Quote Originally Posted by Moise View Post
    . . . . Too many variants now for vaccines to protect against infection.
    They are claiming that vaccines do not stop infection but reduce symptom severity. Of course, if you do not get infected you will not have symptoms.

Bike
    bucket FZR/MB100
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    But I keep coming to work alive and they all seem to be as well.
    Still doing this? I can recommend early retirement. Sooo much time spent doing important stuff in the garage.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Yeah another 10 years before it becomes late retirement. My father recommended retirement a while after he retired. I was in my 20s. Yeah thanks Dad. Real useful.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    bucket FZR/MB100
    I remind Cricket that he's only got another 40 years to go, probably more by then.

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    The media are tripping over themselves trying to solve the mystery of why Africans aren't dying from covid as badly as the west.
    Africans routinely take a cheap safe anti malaria drug invented in n 1960's called hydroxychloroquine....
    Scooby Doo would solve that puzzle faster
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    He has offered his evidence to anyone who wants it (obviously medical confidentionality limits to whom). He was successfully treating Covid with these drugs before the jab, because he was a part of a collective of doctors who didn't sit there and do nothing. Yet you find it hard to believe that front-line doctors are capable of such things? Moreover you think they're lying because of their position on the jab? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa... They had their findings i.e. people cured with the evidence to prove tt, ready to present in August 2020, and yet no one has wanted to see it. The Mccullough et al paper from 2020 outlining the collective findings at the time is still waiting to be peer reviewed 18 months later i.e. it hasn't even been looked at yet despite the claims it was making at the time, and despite the fact that the jab is a bust.

But sure, let's go the conspiracy-theory road given that his claims have not been confrmed nor denied by anyone after 18 months of treating people with drugs that countries around the globe have banned as treatments because of their dangers... and yet in the most litigious country in the world, these guys are still doing that very thing. ...

The evidence is not in your favour in the slightest, but by all means carry on towing the official line while people are evidenced to be dying needlessly, either directly or indirectly because of the virus. It's hard to change ones mind when one didn't make ones mind up for oneself in the first place, and damned near impossible if you can't rationalise information ouwith its source.

You do realise it's the information and not the people that's the important thing yeah... again a lack of question mark underlines just how much you guys are incapable of such things.
    https://www.amjmed.com/article/S0002...875-5/fulltext

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Looks like the covid brains trust had an off year.

Sent from my CPH2499 using Tapatalk

Bike
    1999 Yamaha R1
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    "Facing mounting contrary evidence, the proponents of HCQ with AZ resemble the deluded Black Knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail whose limbs are progressively cut off but continues to confidently proclaim triumph in the battle."

LoL Not something you expect in a medical journal!

Sent from my SM-S906E using Tapatalk

Bike
    bucket FZR/MB100
    Any new articles? Something that includes vax efficacy. Proponents of HCQ mostly suggested use as a prophylactic. Tests were then done by those "debunking" it's use on patients with varying degrees of advanced covid disease, and in one case I read in doses that were potentially fatal. The results of this research were as desired and required for continued EUA.

Bike
    bucket FZR/MB100
    Quick question, how are you vax supporting covidians doing? Anyone been to hospital for anything serious(or not), any sort of neurological issues, eg Guilliam Barre syndrome, ptosis, Ramsey Hunt syndrome(Justin Bieber), or simply died suddenly? How many times have you had covid and how serious? Just trying to get an idea what I'm missing out on.

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by speedpro View Post
    Quick question, how are you vax supporting covidians doing? Anyone been to hospital for anything serious(or not), any sort of neurological issues, eg Guilliam Barre syndrome, ptosis, Ramsey Hunt syndrome(Justin Bieber), or simply died suddenly? How many times have you had covid and how serious? Just trying to get an idea what I'm missing out on.
    Three vax doses so far, planning on another soon, no side effects of any kind. Havent had covid yet at all, feeling kinda left out.(edit - oldish 71, mostly healthy, non smoker, fairly occasional drinker, high coffee consumption)
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    R100GSPD
    three vax doses 2 pzfier 1 noovavax got covid about a year since the last dose hardly even knew i had it .Was just like the first couple of days of a cold but got no worse.The only reason i knew i had it was wife is a teacher so tests regularly she tested +ve so i tested +ve about 3 days later

Bike
    86.249 93.398 00.944
    Quote Originally Posted by speedpro View Post
    I died suddenly last week, but it wasn't too serious so they made me come back to work.
    Riding cheap crappy old bikes badly since 1987

Tagorama maps: Transalpers map first 100 tags..................Map of tags 101-200......................Latest map, tag # 201-->

Thread Information