Thread: The journey that COVID-19 will take us on

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Won’t plot spoil but a few pertinent points....

A dangerous bio warfare bacteria being tested/designed by USA escapes a lab in a foreign country (it was too dangerous to be making in their own country!) after a terrorist intrusion into facility.
    One of them escapes and boards train...
    It’s mentioned that it has 60% infection rate...
    A top doctor is conveniently on the train and says to other passengers if your not sick already then you’ve got natural immunity as we’ve all been exposed by now...
    Authorities lie to public and passengers and what’s happening to avoid panic....

Yep the Aussie thing is stupid I think it’s to deliberately trigger an eventual nationwide level 4 lockdown again and then to have full commie 24/7 track and trace and full forced vaccination....

Fluff news has an article that it’s at Mount Everest now, how bright is that to let it into the worlds most iconic location that has the temperature to store the virus forever or is it a cover story for future releases of the virus again....
    Did that one have Gene Hackman in it?
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    86.249 93.398 00.944

A dangerous bio warfare bacteria being tested/designed by USA escapes a lab in a foreign country (it was too dangerous to be making in their own country!) after a terrorist intrusion into facility.
    A top doctor is conveniently on the train and says to other passengers if your not sick already then you’ve got natural immunity as we’ve all been exposed by now...
    Authorities lie to public and passengers and what’s happening to avoid panic....

Yep the Aussie thing is stupid I think it’s to deliberately trigger an eventual nationwide level 4 lockdown again and then to have full commie 24/7 track and trace and full forced vaccination....

Fluff news has an article that it’s at Mount Everest now, how bright is that to let it into the worlds most iconic location that has the temperature to store the virus forever or is it a cover story for future releases of the virus again....
    Cool story, but needs more ninjas and shit.
    Riding cheap crappy old bikes badly since 1987

Tagorama maps: Transalpers map first 100 tags..................Map of tags 101-200......................Latest map, tag # 201-->

Bike
    Blog Entries
    And a love interest. Perhaps one that can never be requited . You know, to keep the wimmin interested.

Bike
    husaberg

i seen that episode, it was when Gillian Anderson was pregnant and had huge norks.....

Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Did that one have Gene Hackman in it?
    No but I just found out which movie you remembered, Trans America express at bottom of this page, apparently there were three train thriller movies made around same era.

http://western-locations-spain.com/m...ross/index.htm

Cassandra crossing has Burt Lancaster, Sophia Lauren, a young Martin Sheen and an also young g and innocent OJ Simpson

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    The Guardian reports that NZ has been knocked off the top of the list of countries successfully handling the pandemic. Singapore now tops the list, followed by us then Australia. Our vaccine roll out is considered too slow apparently. No argument from me.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...d-to-singapore
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Is it ethical to highly vaccinate our population when the limited available shots could very likely save lives deployed elsewhere presently? The island nations will also have to be covered as an outbreak there will be devastating.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Is it ethical to highly vaccinate our population when the limited available shots could very likely save lives deployed elsewhere presently? The island nations will also have to be covered as an outbreak there will be devastating.
    I'm not sure about the ethics of it but I wish our government would act as if the vaccination programme was urgent.

The health professionals don't seem to like to vary their approach to suit the circumstances. When a Covid carrying family visited us out here on the rural rump people who had been to a relatively extensive list of places were advised to get tested. The paper reported that there was a two hour queue.

People started arriving to be tested at 7.00AM. The testers were finally ready to start testing at 9.00AM. Of course there was a fucking two hour queue.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    I'm not sure about the ethics of it but I wish our government would act as if the vaccination programme was urgent.

The health professionals don't seem to like to vary their approach to suit the circumstances. When a Covid carrying family visited us out here on the rural rump people who had been to a relatively extensive list of places were advised to get tested. The paper reported that there was a two hour queue.

People started arriving to be tested at 7.00AM. The testers were finally ready to start testing at 9.00AM. Of course there was a fucking two hour queue.
    A lot of people on here are prob of engineering/machinery/logistics backgrounds and used to shift work or varying work times to get the job done to meet clients needs.

But outside of that in other professional occupations of office hours variety you’ll struggle to find competent people that want to work for starters never mind outside the sacred 9 to 4 lifestyle...
    I’m sorry but Phillipe has to watch an hour of breakfast tv, stop at his fav cafe and book the Kona in for a service before he thinks about saving lives and how dare they not book in two weeks ahead!

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Gee, I think you might find the medical profession working hours that make the rest of us look like complete shirkers.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    But outside of that in other professional occupations of office hours variety you’ll struggle to find competent people that want to work for starters never mind outside the sacred 9 to 4 lifestyle...
    I’m sorry but Phillipe has to watch an hour of breakfast tv, stop at his fav cafe and book the Kona in for a service before he thinks about saving lives and how dare they not book in two weeks ahead!
    Nurses generally still work the same three rotating shifts they have worked seemingly forever. The managers who run the hospital though are very much 8 to 4.30 or whatever. .

In the US it was pointed out a while back that the virus is worlking 24/7 and a 9.00 to 5.00 regime can't beat that. Some places subsequently opened 24hr facilities.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    That's a fascinating question.

The more I think about, the more I think you are right - we have a unique set of circumstances that have made us highly resistant to a spreading virus - and we should leverage that to allow others who don't have those circumstances a better shot (pun intended) at curbing the effects.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Blog Entries
    I have to admit I have not been reading your posts for a while, but that is a very human response. It hopefully will please you to know we will help Niue Cook Islands, and I think Samoa, or some of it with defence personnel (I was somewhat drunk in conversation) to achieve this.

I'm not in favour of squandering our advantage, I feel there has been considerable political pressure placed to progress the tasman bubble, for very little advantage on our part.

But to help our Pacific neighbours is an honourable position. We were all born on this planet.

Bike
    It was on the good
    Two words. Scully. Norks.

Thread Information