Page 34 of 162 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread: The journey that COVID-19 will take us on

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    So. . .ahhh.
    You know that a vaccination doesn't make you suddenly immortal yeah?

Just checking yeah.

And he could have been a control on Placebo.

Or died of something ... totally unconnected to Covid.
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Why are we allowing super spreader door knocking canvassers???

In my experience (chatting up the odd pretty one) most of these cold callers are usually Akld or Whtn based andctravel the country. Aside from the standard level of suburbian intrusiveness if we are serious about stopping his virus we should be banning unsolicited visits to private premises.

My neighbour has immune disorder and the last thing they need is some random super spreader at their door.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Why are we allowing super spreader door knocking canvassers???

In my experience (chatting up the odd pretty one) most of these cold callers are usually Akld or Whtn based andctravel the country. Aside from the standard level of suburbian intrusiveness if we are serious about stopping his virus we should be banning unsolicited visits to private premises.

My neighbour has immune disorder and the last thing they need is some random super spreader at their door.
    Weren't you the guy that earlier claimed it was only an alleged virus in NZ?

Well well well, our journey into communist hell continues.

There has only been 1650 alleged cases (out of 700,000 tests!!!!) of the virus, but what has spread faster has been submission to communist control.
    Nearly 2 million have downloaded the Covid app so you can be sent to a govt “ health” camp to catch the virus if you didnt already have it.
    But yay 3 million kiwis have said no to turning their phone into govt spy device.
    It’s quite clear now as the mountain of contradictions grow that it’s not about stopping the “virus”..
    Masks are for destroying social interaction and communication with strangers. You know those moments in life when some shitbag is bashing his missus and enough of you make visual contact to know you’ve got each other back and intervene.
    But with masks there will never be any Flight 93 “lets roll” moments of bravery, you’ll never know if your fellow citizen is a Karen or Stasi as you reluctantly board the blacked out train carriage...
    So is the virus alleged? or the cases of the virus alleged? or the number of cases?
    I am genuinely interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    I Ride No More

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    In Britain some idiots are suggesting a break from the virus restrictions. A "ceasefire" such as the one that occurred in the trenches during WW1. How they propose to get the virus to cease firing was not explained.

Then there's this:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wanted.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	347570  
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Weren't you the guy that earlier claimed it was only an alleged virus in NZ?

So is the virus alleged? or the cases of the virus alleged? or the number of cases?
    I am genuinely interested.
    The position of the adjective and the noun should give you your answer...
    But if you were away that day at school I’ll fill the blanks in for you...

I dispute the accuracy of the test being used... anyone with a technical mind who reads up about how the “testing” works will realise it’s shortcomings.
    Hence the number of “cases” can be questioned.

The maths alone shows two things, either that the virus doesn’t spread easy or it’s not that lethal...

It’s not even important anymore if the virus is real or not, it’s just a distraction from the massive changes to our rights and freedoms happening in the background which will do far more damage than the virus.

Oh if you’ve found an electron microscope picture of the virus I’d love to see it. Cause you see NO ONE has managed to isolate a culture of the virus itself yet, which is kinda odd given the resources thrown at it. Instead the media keeps flashing fancy photoshop composite artwork on TheVine news.
    Please hand your homework in by 9am

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    In Britain some idiots are suggesting a break from the virus restrictions. A "ceasefire" such as the one that occurred in the trenches during WW1. How they propose to get the virus to cease firing was not explained.

Then there's this:
    Well the virus knows not to go to PaknSave or takeaway food outlets so it might be happy to accomodate new requests. The virus only attacks cruise ships, rest homes, independent small businesses and tourist operations.

Bike
    husaberg
    The position of the adjective and the noun should give you your answer...
    But if you were away that day at school I’ll fill the blanks in for you...

I dispute the accuracy of the test being used... anyone with a technical mind who reads up about how the “testing” works will realise it’s shortcomings.
    Hence the number of “cases” can be questioned.

The maths alone shows two things, either that the virus doesn’t spread easy or it’s not that lethal...

It’s not even important anymore if the virus is real or not, it’s just a distraction from the massive changes to our rights and freedoms happening in the background which will do far more damage than the virus.

Oh if you’ve found an electron microscope picture of the virus I’d love to see it. Cause you see NO ONE has managed to isolate a culture of the virus itself yet, which is kinda odd given the resources thrown at it. Instead the media keeps flashing fancy photoshop composite artwork on TheVine news
    Please hand your homework in by 9am
    Oh how funny........
    How about you answer the questions they were pretty simple. Instead of just attempting to weasel out of it.
    do you actually have any credible supporting evidence to support your theories?

If you knew anything much about any PCR or antigen antibody or any other biological test. you would know no test will ever be 100% so using that as an excuse to avoid the question is pretty sad.
    The fact it has killed so many people over the whole world. (this is a fact not a theory) shows it spreads rapidly and is deadly enough and if it mutates further and reaches the same level of deadliness as Sars it could kill 10% of people infected with it.
    this is what happened with sars. Only it wasn't as contagious as Covid 19
    The rest of your post is more conspiracy theory.
    I will give you a hint, you don't know more than the health authorities do. You really don't.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Yeah I'm unsubscribing. Just more bat shit crazy pub rants. Dont waste your breath. Hes like a Trump supporter. Made up his mind and his warped social media bubble just points to more Alt Facts (bullshit).
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Well the virus knows not to go to PaknSave or takeaway food outlets so it might be happy to accomodate new requests. The virus only attacks cruise ships, rest homes, independent small businesses and tourist operations.
    And you earlier mentioned your concerns about door knocking canvassers ... unless you can mention a case where one of them was actually accused/suspected of spreading the (alleged ??) virus ... you might as well add them to your above list.

The National Road toll is caused by the premise ... that "It won't happen to them".

And the longer they continue without an issue ... the more they believe it to be true.

And the longer people go on with their lives ... without knowing (personally or otherwise) anybody with the virus ... the less chance they believe they have of getting it.

That being true or false (in either of the above two groups) is actually irrelevant ... But that's the way many like to bet.

With their (and their families) lives.
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Yeah I'm unsubscribing. Just more bat shit crazy pub rants. Dont waste your breath. Hes like a Trump supporter. Made up his mind and his warped social media bubble just points to more Alt Facts (bullshit).
    In fairness I think he's a trump supporter as well............
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    For some time Trump rallies have been referred to as super spreader events. The figures are out now and the rallies leave behind a county with a big increase in COVID cases compared to the rest of the state.

This one though was special in a number of ways. Still it's hard to be sympathetic, it's just Darwinism at work. You'd have to be special kind of stupid to go to one of these things.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...rs-stuck-cold/
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    The British government in recent years has a history of paying millions to companies for work it subsequenty transpires the company can't do. An outstanding example was the awarding of a contract for shipping to a company that had no ships and no port, but it did have a terms of service contract lifted from a pizza shop. When the stupidity of the situation finally dawned on the politicians the contract was cancelled. The company then sued and won a milions for breach of contract.

The story is here for anyone interested. https://www.theguardian.com/politics...h-no-ship-firm

And so to their latest effort involving pandemic contact tracing.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...race-teenagers

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    The British government in recent years has a history of paying millions to companies for work it subsequenty transpires the company can't do. An outstanding example was the awarding of a contract for shipping to a company that had no ships and no port, but it did have a terms of service contract lifted from a pizza shop. When the stupidity of the situation finally dawned on the politicians the contract was cancelled. The company then sued and won a milions for breach of contract.

The story is here for anyone interested. https://www.theguardian.com/politics...h-no-ship-firm

And so to their latest effort involving pandemic contact tracing.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...race-teenagers
    A local district council awarded a contract for tourist a town it turned out the company was a cake decorating firm that was alledegedly owned by an assosciate of one of the council employees.
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/903...d-sewage-plant
    https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/...tment-contract
    https://www.sfo.govt.nz/vivek-goel
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    A local district council awarded a contract for tourist a town it turned out the company was a cake decorating firm that was alledegedly owned by an assosciate of one of the council employees.
    With so many newspapers struggling this is a major concern. If there is no reporter sitting in on the local Council meetings, dirty deeds for mates will become the norm.

Thread Information