Page 61 of 162 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: The journey that COVID-19 will take us on

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Only about 34% of Americans can even name the three branches of the federal government: executive, legislative, and judicial
    And that includes people who have been elected to the legislative branch. F'rinstance Senator Tubberville of Alabama who when asked that exact question, got the answer wrong.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    330 million people in USA potentially exposed to virus, 188,000 dead (and that number is under review)

2.5 million USA soldiers served in Vietnam, 58,318 of them were killed.

This post hasn't dated well now has it.
    613,000 deaths and still rising
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    And the 'Potentially exposed' is intentionally misleading as a comparison. They had records of all the troops and their movements. Comparison to Potentially anything is Stupid, let alone something that just can't be measured.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    husaberg
    video
    Dude your posts dont date well at all.
    Don’t know enough to take a stance on 5G apart from the obvious health effects on human nervous system that operates on delicate electrical impulses....

But hey here’s MAINSTREAM news reporting US diplomats made ill by exposure to microwave radiation with the obvious inference that some foreign power targeted them with a weapon while visiting these communist countries....

https://i.stuff.co.nz/world/americas...-diplomats-ill
    I don’t advocate burning of towers but there are some issues that need to be explored.

Our bodies at the most basic cellular level operate on positive and negative charges, anything that interferes with that can’t be good.

5G is very directional which is not good if your head is between the device and a tower. The USA already has area denial weapons operating in the same frequency range which cause a burning sensation to the skin.

The only real need for the extra bandwidth is for big brother to spy on your every move and download and steal every creative idea you might have. Why are they making street lights with mini repeaters incorporated into them? It’s for surveillance not service.
    That’s why we’re being made to “social distance” so they exactly who they are tracking.

Birds don’t know about conspiracy theories but it seems they don’t like 5g either, and we know birds use magnetic fields to navigate.

https://youtu.be/UD5w5bydbmY

At the very least international corporations are once again forcing current technology into the dustbin to force us to upgrade to a new device like when they switched off 2g etc...
    The Covid tracer app stops the spread of the virus just as effectively as mandatory carrying of drivers licence stops unlicensed drivers from driving cars.

It’s kinda pointless though really, Jacinda has just demonstrated how willing the govt is to plunge the country into draconian lockdowns again for a few cases...
    Now if EVERYONE in the current outbreak had scanned the SAME amount of people would be infected, the virus doesn’t care if your Bluetooth is on or not.
    The resulting lockdown would prob be worse as with two deg of separation in modern society it would prob show even more people at risk of infection spreading...

But I guess we’ll all find that out soon enough when they decree it mandatory to scan everywhere
    “Intended response” that’s hilarious, they’ve been making it all up as they go along, no consistency or rational thought behind actions.

I wonder what happens to anyone who left Australia for here slightly before the bubble date for whatever reason... do they get to escape quarantine prison or do they get “ early release “ lol

Here’s what’s gonna happen, they gonna let this work long enough for people to get a sense of freedom, any initial cases will be hushed up as weak positives from prior infection. Then when winter hits we’ll get smashed with Nationwide level four lockdown again as tourists will have visited everywhere.
    Then they’ll make the next bubble travel only for those vaccinated and using the vax passport app.
    Non tracers will be blamed and scanning detail recording will become mandatory regardless of level.
    Several businesses and their owners will be shutdown and imprisoned for failing to comply

Jacinda will appear on tv waving her hands and head flick randomly telling us “we’ll look it’s like this, no one could have envisioned this, it’s a work in progress, look no system is failsafe, we need to be kind and wash our hands, I completely understand some people’s concerns and that’s why we e been working around the clock for a solutions, I’ve been in close talks with all the people involved and we are working on a resolution”

You read it here first.
    Forecasting another lockdown by end of next week. People travelling over Easter, poor diet choices, sleep deprived from parties, wet and cold from camping/swimming. Some fecker will get the sniffles go and get tested positive.... they will have been everywhere so prob level four for Auckland and three for rest of country.
    Well it seems the MORE deadly and MORE contagious delta variant failed to deliver... just think about that, the infected person came on a flight where people would have taken masks off at times to eat and drink and all shared the same inflight tier facilities. THEN they sauntered all over a MAJOR metropolitan area and thefe was no outbreak.
    Guess that’s why an ever nastier version lambda? Starts with L has just been “ discovered”....

Oh but we’ve locked down so quick, yes but not before the exposure events and not before all those exposed on weekends away returned to provincial centres.

One has to wonder if the new respiratory infection in young kids is a result of the sterility of lockdown life not letting there immune systems learn properly in early development months as the age band is very low.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    R650R, I'm a bit puzzled as to why you posted that clip.

The Victorian premier,, Dan Andrews, went hard and went early and was successful against virus outbreaks. That pissed of the PM and his supporters who were evidently more worried about the economy than people. They gave the premier crap because Andrews belongs to a different political party.

This as opposed to the NSW premier who did bugger all but crow about how successful she had been controlling the virus. NSW, although it currently has an uncontrolled outbreak, has still not mandated a full lockdown. It seems retailers with political clout can stay open. NSW does not go hard and go early, she dithers and then does the minimum she thinks she can get away with. Meanwhile the outbreak still surges ahead. When asked on the news tonight why Bunnings was still open she responded,
    "Next question."
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    R650R, I'm a bit puzzled as to why you posted that clip.

."
    I'm all about expanding people's knowledge. Someone might gain something someone might not.
    On a secondary level it gives me great joy knowing that the stalkers amongst consume themselves dissecting every second of vid or word of post thinking they may glean something of advantage. Bit like minefields they cause little casualty but consume a great deal of a an enemies resources to navigate or remove.
    Pure Tsun Zu....

And back to topic doesn't this all sound so familiar....
    https://www.thewmhi.com/wp-content/u...nfographic.pdf
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    I'm all about expanding people's knowledge. Someone might gain something someone might not.
    There didn't seem much to learn. An extremist crackpot has taken a court case. Apparently some of us await the outcome with interest. Others not so much?

Bike
    Blog Entries
    So 660XR.

We are ony trying to Deplatform you.

Because you
    Speak such weak shit.

Jesus mother fucking Krisst you atr full of shit

Just keep in trying to keep your trucks on the road and not killing people.

That will be your true glory to God.

Bike
    husaberg
    from what i heard Xr650R has a 6g tower in his backyard but only has 1kb
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    I recently read the comments of a US Doctor who was talking about how difficult it was to tell anti vaxxers dying under her care with covid, that no matter how much they begged it was too late for the vaccine.

My biggest take away from the article was to ponder the mental strength required by front line health professionals just to turn up at the hospital everyday.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    Sold
    My wife and I had the first of the vaccinations last Friday. Apart from an aching upper arm for 24 hours, there was nothing else. A neighbour had theirs a couple of days beforehand. He heard from a source that will remain nameless, someone who attended the day before fished out a bloody great magnet and ran it over the site of the injection "to destroy the microchip". Sigh.... they move amongst us

Bike
    Blog Entries
    We actually have the local contract to make the microprocessors. They really are a marvel of miniaturization. The problem is that you cant fit a big enough battery through the syringe.

That has to be inserted later. Next time the doctor wants to do a prostate checkup, hes really changing the AAA cell.

Bike
    husaberg
    nanobots are go...................... we sent ours out via 5g waves the surf like good uns
    I reminder distinctly .

Thread Information