Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stolen Bike - KTM530EXC Plate: B6UKE

Bike
    KTM530EXC
    Thanks for the input. Just checked. I think the Caldina rear lights are too high.
    "May all your traffic lights be green and none of your curves have oncoming semis in them." Rocky, American Biker.
    "Those that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 18th C.

Bike
    KTM530EXC
    Cops found my bike. No much idea how. I got it back. Rear lights and plate missing. Some damage. But we can rebuild it!
    "May all your traffic lights be green and none of your curves have oncoming semis in them." Rocky, American Biker.
    "Those that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 18th C.

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Quote Originally Posted by rok-the-boat View Post
    Cops found my bike. No much idea how. I got it back. Rear lights and plate missing. Some damage. But we can rebuild it!
    That's good news, pity is the Police didn't tell you who they found it with.
    Protecting the scum, yet again.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Riper. Glad to hear it.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    KTM530EXC
    Damage is fairly minor luckily. Have ordered a few parts. It runs fine. They didn't use it much I think - prob cos the disk was damaged. Hooray for disk locks - took them ages to get it off I think - they cut thru the disk. My padlock they just snipped. I will get two for the future. And a very loud alarm (not using the horn) of some sort. Any ideas? I shall be doing some more research on that area soon. Also - padlocks that are hard to snip (mine was quite beefy) - one where you just can't get at the loop part.

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rok-the-boat View Post
    Damage is fairly minor luckily. Have ordered a few parts. It runs fine. They didn't use it much I think - prob cos the disk was damaged. Hooray for disk locks - took them ages to get it off I think - they cut thru the disk. My padlock they just snipped. I will get two for the future. And a very loud alarm (not using the horn) of some sort. Any ideas? I shall be doing some more research on that area soon. Also - padlocks that are hard to snip (mine was quite beefy) - one where you just can't get at the loop part.
    Something like this? https://nzsafetyblackwoods.co.nz/en/...xoCNvkQAvD_BwE
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    KTM530EXC
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    Looks good. Would have to take my hefty chain to see if it would fit.

Thread Information