Thread: History, entertainment and humanity. Great bass player too.

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries

History, entertainment and humanity. Great bass player too.

If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    2007 Triumph Tiger 1050
    Blog Entries
    absolute legend.. I try and play some of his grooves, but most of em are beyond me.
    "If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." - Anatole France
    "An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't." - Anatole France
    ZRXOA #9170

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by iYRe View Post
    absolute legend.. I try and play some of his grooves, but most of em are beyond me.
    The Phil Collins stuff is revelatory for me, because it is really difficult to pick the bassline out of the mix with so much bottom end going on. Hearing how melodic and contrapuntal they are is a nice reveal, 30 years later
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    2007 Triumph Tiger 1050
    Blog Entries
    yeah, i've seen a few vids on leland, on a few youtubers channels, I think one was called "bass players you should know" by Scotts bass lessons or something...
    "If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." - Anatole France
    "An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't." - Anatole France
    ZRXOA #9170

Thread Information