Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: One of new zealands fine upstanding motorcycle dealers?

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Can it be a hate speech if it is a factual statement.
    You're a very confused little man.
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    You're a very confused little man.
    You have a gift for understatement.

Alienating potential customers doesn't seem a clever move. There have been instances reported on social media from the US where a tradesman has arrived at a house sporting a MAGA sticker on his truck. The response was to the effect, "Sorry, can't use you."

Similarly it would probably not be good for business to turn up to a job in one of the southern states sporting a "Black Lives Matter" sticker on your truck.

Big business buys politicians, below that level political neutrality seems a good idea.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    You have a gift for understatement.

Alienating potential customers doesn't seem a clever move. There have been instances reported on social media from the US where a tradesman has arrived at a house sporting a MAGA sticker on his truck. The response was to the effect, "Sorry, can't use you."

Similarly it would probably not be good for business to turn up to a job in one of the southern states sporting a "Black Lives Matter" sticker on your truck.

Big business buys politicians, below that level political neutrality seems a good idea.
    This place https://worthybrewing.com/worthy-brewing-pub-east-side/ a year or so ago announced it was hosting a get together with Governor Kate Brown (Oregon's version of your tooth monster). The local out cry was enough they cancelled it.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    This place https://worthybrewing.com/worthy-brewing-pub-east-side/ a year or so ago announced it was hosting a get together with Governor Kate Brown (Oregon's version of your tooth monster). The local out cry was enough they cancelled it.
    Yeah, but that is what we would expect from North Mexico.

Bike
    Yo momma
    Yeah, but that is what we would expect from North Mexico.
    Is that your opinion from personal experience or did you read it in the Herald?
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Is that your opinion from personal experience or did you read it in the Herald?
    Largely based on the tone of your posts and the retarded incompetence of your orange figurehead.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Can it be a hate speech if it is a factual statement.
    Just been watching our leaders announcement re relaxing the restrictions and what is to come in the following 2 weeks. I bet you wish your country had a leader with this type of composure and integrity.
    This has nothing to do with politics by the way. This is great leadership in a crisis. The complete opposite of what is happening in the usa.

Bike
    motocompo
    Just been watching our leaders announcement re relaxing the restrictions and what is to come in the following 2 weeks. I bet you wish your country had a leader with this type of composure and integrity.
    This has nothing to do with politics by the way. This is great leadership in a crisis. The complete opposite of what is happening in the usa.
    I remarked to my wife as we were watching Trump on TV a few nights ago, "it's kind of a funny sideshow, but we would be fuckin peaking out if it was our leader that was carrying on like that"

Bike
    CT110 Super Cub - postie bike
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    Because it is indefuckingfensible.
    You bloody legal-eagles and your fancy legal terms ... !
    Grow older but never grow up

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    I remarked to my wife as we were watching Trump on TV a few nights ago, "it's kind of a funny sideshow, but we would be fuckin peaking out if it was our leader that was carrying on like that"
    I like to think we wouldn't elect a leader like that. Partly why national will have no chance this coming election unless they find a better leader. As shallow as it may seem, we seem to like leaders with a bit of humanity in them in this country.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    I like to think we wouldn't elect a leader like that. Partly why national will have no chance this coming election unless they find a better leader. . .
    Surely that wouldn't be too hard. Hes just a caretaker and will no doubt go back to his previous career after he's been bumped off. JeansWest store manager they suggested on 7 Days.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Street Triple R
    I like to think we wouldn't elect a leader like that. Partly why national will have no chance this coming election unless they find a better leader. As shallow as it may seem, we seem to like leaders with a bit of humanity in them in this country.
    well, except for jonkey. Its well known he was a David Eicke style lizard-alien, wearing a human suit. He had to leave because he was moulting off his human form to reveal the alien lizard within. blinglish is the same species slightly younger so could hang about pretending till the election, then he quit. Coincidence? I think not!
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Surely that wouldn't be too hard. Hes just a caretaker and will no doubt go back to his previous career after he's been bumped off. JeansWest store manager they suggested on 7 Days.
    I'm thinking shop floor assistant at Supercheap Auto.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    There are consistent patterns among these wannabe dictators. I was listening to a Brit podcast about Belsonaro the Brazilian President, any of his appointments who get too popular get the axe.

Muldoon got rid of anybody with talent, he perceived them as a threat, his last cabinet was far from a brains trust. They almost all later claimed they had no idea what was going on.

Trump's White House has a churn rate seldom seen, but additionaly he currently has a cabinet full of self abasing sycophants. None are chosen for their knowledge or experience, they are there because they swore loyalty to Trump. When Trump finally acknowledged there was a pandemic he appointed his son in law and Vice President to head task forces. Neither of them was qualified to do their job and they both hired others who were similarly unqualified. The results are plain to see, 80,000 dead and counting.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    There are consistent patterns among these wannabe dictators. I was listening to a Brit podcast about Belsonaro the Brazilian President, any of his appointments who get too popular get the axe.

Muldoon got rid of anybody with talent, he perceived them as a threat, his last cabinet was far from a brains trust. They almost all later claimed they had no idea what was going on.

Trump's White House has a churn rate seldom seen, but additionaly he currently has a cabinet full of self abasing sycophants. None are chosen for their knowledge or experience, they are there because they swore loyalty to Trump. When Trump finally acknowledged there was a pandemic he appointed his son in law and Vice President to head task forces. Neither of them was qualified to do their job and they both hired others who were similarly unqualified. The results are plain to see, 80,000 dead and counting.
    What percentage of 328 million (the usa population) is 80,000?
    I can't be arsed doing the math, but California alone has 11 times the population of NZ.

Thread Information