Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: One of new zealands fine upstanding motorcycle dealers?

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    simpler having mobile crematoriums isn't it?
    Not dramatic enough.
    Far more theatrical having "truckloads"of bodies & burying them in mass graves, than to be seen throwing a few ashes about.

Bike
    I Ride No More
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    I wanted you to do it.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=new%...w=1243&bih=915

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    simpler having mobile crematoriums isn't it?
    I actually thought they might have to resort to using industrial incinerators. Maybe it's to do with the Irish and Italian heritage of so many in NY NY?

Sorry. I keep forgetting this thread is supposed to be about an obnoxious arsehole.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    R1200GSA

One of new zealands fine upstanding motorcycle dealers?

When this is all done you will be back to the same endless fuck ups such as but not limited to Kiwi build (the prize fuck up of all time), the young Labour party sexual abuse, bullying by senior Labour party members which a minister lost their job over, that (communications?) minister that lied about secret meetings over which she lost her job, canning off shore drilling that cost how many jobs, wasting how much money and time on the Pike River mine, spending more time out of the country than in it, the gun buy back fiasco, hiring and paying some headmaster $500k AFTER he was shown to be pedo. The Karel Sroubek saga couldn't have been handled any worse than that Lees Galloway ding bat did either. The list goes on.
    This, White Is and the Chch episode are the best things to have happened to labour. Great distractions from their day to day incompetence which the masses have largely forgotten about cause 'our Jacinda' is a really good baby kisser. Without them they would have nothing.

Yep Labour, fucking top notch except when it comes to actually running the country.
    Phew! Good job you aren’t here then! Dodged that bullet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Life is not measured by how many breaths you take, but how many times you have your breath taken away

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulsterkiwi View Post
    Phew! Good job you aren’t here then! Dodged that bullet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There are a lot with short memories around here. Hell, you were even provided with a recent reminder of Labours amateur hour antics via health minister David Clarkes foolish and illegal outings during the lockdown.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Um, politicians are people. And lots of people are dicks. That's hardly ground breaking.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    motocompo
    There are a lot with short memories around here. Hell, you were even provided with a recent reminder of Labours amateur hour antics via health minister David Clarkes foolish and illegal outings during the lockdown.
    The only foolish bit was that he used the clapped out Hi Ace that had a rather large billboard with his photograph, name & political party on the side.
    That really amounts to a failed intelligence test.
    I had a sign written company car for a number of years, but I also had a number of the most un noticeable courtesy cars (silver BMW E46 sedans) which made me invisible if and when required.
    It wasn't rocket science to know when it was possibly a good idea to use one of those.
    Committing murders, buying drugs, visiting hookers, disposing of bodies, shit like that.

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    Committing murders, buying drugs, visiting hookers, disposing of bodies, shit like that.
    you forgot going into a harley dealer

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Um, politicians are people. And lots of people are dicks. That's hardly ground breaking.
    Yes that is true but the pollies are the ones making the rules and should be setting the example of how NOT to be a dick (which I'm sure our jacinda pointed out to him).

Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    The only foolish bit was that he used the clapped out Hi Ace that had a rather large billboard with his photograph, name & political party on the side.
    That really amounts to a failed intelligence test.
    I had a sign written company car for a number of years, but I also had a number of the most un noticeable courtesy cars (silver BMW E46 sedans) which made me invisible if and when required.
    It wasn't rocket science to know when it was possibly a good idea to use one of those.
    I thought the most bizarre part was that he drove his bike in a van for TWO KILOMETRES to the trail. If the lazy cunt had of ridden the bike there he wouldn't have been sprung.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Quiet plodder
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    fuck sake... you lot are way off topic, even I cant work out how this happened....

SO... WTF is with this shop.. why do all there bikes have to start with this titless thing that never seems to smile, hiding part of the bikes they sell... this is an awesom bike and they sell some good shit... but honestly... she puts me off...
    https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/mot...a50953ca22-002
    As you say pointless

Doesn’t help sell the bike with those 👠

READ AND UDESTAND

Bike
    It was on the good
    I'd tap it.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    See our little mate is in the news now, getting stung with paying for other peoples costs. Calls himself the Wolf of Weed St. Wonder if he put on his best "Chopper" impersonation in the courtroom.
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Street Triple R
    link for the lazy?
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    This it? I just entered "Wolf of Weed Street" in the search engine and got this:
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/300...viour-in-court
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Yes that's it. Sorry I forgot the link...
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Thread Information