Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Things about this site that tick you off

Bike
    2012 Moto Guzzi Stelvio 8V
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish
    Seriously, though. I mean, the forum's charter explicitly states that strong language is allowed, and will not be censored.

Probably more than half of the members talk like that in everyday life.

What do you _expect_?

It's like walking into a biker pub and complaining about hearing someone use a dirty word.
    Altho many people probably do "talk like that in everyday life" doesn't make it necessary in this context. You have to at least think about what you are typing and can tone it down.
    I can understand someone with a legitable gripe getting a bit upset and using some bad language, but not using it just for the sake of it. Morality is going down the plughole more eveyday.
    Anyway the thread was about what 'ticks you off' and I'm entiltled to my point of view. I know there is an element out there that would use this as an excuse to have a go at me.
    I'm not a total wowser, afterall I have worked in the prison system for almost 30 years.
    Marty

Ever notice that anyone slower than you is an idiot, but anyone going faster is a maniac?

Bike
    Scorpio, XL1200N
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm
    Its only the net- how do you they really like you? They might be just saying that.
    stop it, man, you're, like, cutting at the very foundations of my ego there.

Bike
    Something red and quick
    the things I hate about this site?

1. too much talk about bikes. bikes, bikes bikes. Don't you find it boring?
    2. not enough car talk. They are exciting.
    3. people that talk about non-site related items, such as cars.
    4. people that cannot make up their mind, i.e., contradicting themselves between posts.
    5. people without confidence, i.e., talk bad about themselves sometime.
    6. and I absolutely hate trolls!
    Elite Fight Club - Proudly promoting common sense and safe riding since 2024
    http://1199s.wordpress.com

Bike
    nothing :(
    Quote Originally Posted by zadok
    See what I mean! Grow up.
    This aint church mate wrong forum!
    Second is the fastest loser

"It is better to have ridden & crashed than never to have ridden at all" by Bruce Bennett

DB is the new Porridge. Cause most of the mods must be sucking his cock ..... Or his giving them some oral help? How else can you explain it?

Bike
    91 FXR150r
    Quote Originally Posted by ManDownUnder
    Last shot - 4.6 meters - a new worlds record (and the crowd went wild)
    Suppose that's the visual aspect for ya!
    Om nom nom.

Bike
    1987 Nifty 50
    Quote Originally Posted by ManDownUnder
    Last shot - 4.6 meters - a new worlds record (and the crowd went wild)
    Does the RSPCA know about this?
    "Not one day that we are here on this earth has been promised to us, so make the most of every day as if it was your last, and every breath ,as if it were the same"

Bike
    big gay1 that I am not licenced to use
    You know what, I hate seeing juzzers small wang - and as for fish, you know what? I'VE ALREADY HAD FISH, SO WHOS NEXT? strictly no homo.

but seriously the lack of bike content is abit sad but who cares, you guys still come back and complain about crap as per - supose when my back gets bad enough I will sit and complain with you, dont like my sig - I have some hairy balls that will land in your mouth, want to punch my face? sure msg me.

YOU HOMOS ARE TO SERIOUS WHO THE FUCK SHAT IN YOUR SALADS?!?!

Bike
    2012 Moto Guzzi Stelvio 8V
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma51
    What's that got to do with the price of tea in China?
    Marty

Ever notice that anyone slower than you is an idiot, but anyone going faster is a maniac?

Bike
    Scorpio, XL1200N
    I can understand someone with a legitable gripe getting a bit upset and using some bad language, but not using it just for the sake of it. Morality is going down the plughole more eveyday.
    ... as boring old farts have been saying since Adam was in nappies.

but I hear ya.

Anyway the thread was about what 'ticks you off' and I'm entiltled to my point of view. I know there is an element out there that would use this as an excuse to have a go at me.
    nobody's having a go at ya. frankly, gratuitous use of foul language grates on me, too. in fact, it grates more in person than when I read it online, and it usually indicates an inferior intellect... English is so much more than the sum of its cuss words.

I just dont feel justified in raising that complaint in _this_ forum. sometimes its better to keep one's tick-offs quiet...

Bike
    Various
    Quote Originally Posted by WRT
    4 - People who steal your signature!
    Maybe they didn't steal it.

Maybe they saw it elsewhere and thought it was cool and didn't think to check 2,854 others first.

Ah life must be so simple when one of your big worries is someone using the same sig. Have a few drinks and relax somehow it will all seem better tomorrow.

Bike
    1987 Nifty 50
    Whats Chinese tea got to do with it? Are you buying up large?
    "Not one day that we are here on this earth has been promised to us, so make the most of every day as if it was your last, and every breath ,as if it were the same"

Bike
    CBR1000RR
    Blog Entries
    Does the RSPCA know about this?
    Hell no - they got footage of me trying to catch that sheep and I've been lying low since...

But that's ok - it's a better angle to come across the goats with anyway
    $2,000 cash if you find a buyer for my house, kumeuhouseforsale@straightshooters.co.nz for details

Bike
    Goose
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma51
    No, its a god damn shit fest!

(p/t)
    "Some people are like clouds, once they fuck off, it's a great day!"

Bike
    92 Yamaha FJ1430A
    Blog Entries
    Frankly my dear, I dont give a damn
    Its only the net- how do you they really like you? They might be just saying that. Cool is but a state of mind. Also if you have to say you are cool, you are automaticlly uncool.
    Something to ponder as you continue trolling - and no, I dont like your online persona very much

i didnt at first Storm, but Fish is an aquired taste.. much like pillow biting Sushi..

she probably very meek and shy in person. obviously educated, somewhat worldly and most definatly not PC in here..

but im shy and reserved in real life too

(postscript: ever notice that some people have low post counts but huge green bling?.. and they are the ones usually that are on the fringe of PC)
    Life is tough. It's tougher when you're stupid

SARGE
    represented by GCM

Bike
    big gay1 that I am not licenced to use
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish
    ... as boring old farts have been saying since Adam was in nappies.

but I hear ya.

nobody's having a go at ya. frankly, gratuitous use of foul language grates on me, too. in fact, it grates more in person than when I read it online, and it usually indicates an inferior intellect... English is so much more than the sum of its cuss words.

I just dont feel justified in raising that complaint in _this_ forum. sometimes its better to keep one's tick-offs quiet...
    your a gay homosexual that loves chicken tandory... YEAAAAAAAAAAA FUCKEN HELL DAMN POO SHIT FUCK ARSE COCK FUCK DOG CHICKEN WEES AND POOS - BUT ITS OK BECAUSE NCEA LEVEL 3 SAID THAT I WAS SMART ENOUGH TO PASS WE LOVE YOU AUNTY HELENGRADE.

Thread Information