Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So what's actually causing COVID?

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    The difference between listening to someone's biased opinion about something I can't change
    ... and yet you have a pessimistic opinion on the very thing you willfully admit that you know nothing about? The truth is, You simply have no stones for what is required to affect change. You might have the brains, despite what the evidence would highlight, but you most definitely don't have the stones. Did you protest once and then give up too?
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    And you're a moron.
    Well no, you can't just say that & expect others to blindly accept it as a fact.
    You constantly & unquestionably prove yourself to be a moron by being pretty much anti anything sensible.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    Well no, you can't just say that & expect others to blindly accept it as a fact.
    You constantly & unquestionably prove yourself to be a moron by being pretty much anti anything sensible.
    Let's just agree that he he has nothing left to prove ... that he hasn't already proven to be fact.
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    ... and yet you have a pessimistic opinion on the very thing you willfully admit that you know nothing about? The truth is, You simply have no stones for what is required to affect change. You might have the brains, despite what the evidence would highlight, but you most definitely don't have the stones. Did you protest once and then give up too?
    Maybe ... some know the difference between knowing what they may do to effect change ... or knowing whatever they do (or say) wont effect change.

In such times ... you do and say how you feel. If change is effected ... then some good may result.

If there is NO change ... maybe next time.

Or not.

We live in hope. Which is better than living in dread.

It's personal choice on the latter ... decide for yourself.
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    Maybe ... some know the difference between knowing what they may do to effect change ... or knowing whatever they do (or say) wont effect change.
    =

God grant me the serenity
    to accept the things I cannot change;
    courage to change the things I can;
    and wisdom to know the difference.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    It was on the good
    That doesn't even rhyme.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    God grant me the serenity
    to accept the things I cannot change;
    courage to change the things I can;
    and wisdom to know the difference.
    I always knew you were an alcoholic.....

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    That doesn't even rhyme.
    Apparently it's not a poem, it's part of a prayer. Do prayers need to rhyme?
    It's a long time since I went to church.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post

In such times ... you do and say how you feel. If change is effected ... then some good may result.

If there is NO change ... maybe next time.

Or not.

We live in hope. Which is better than living in dread.

It's personal choice on the latter ... decide for yourself.
    And yet those very same people are happy to affect negative change because they see it as good for them. No. Wilful ignorance is no longer an excuse. Too many people are dying and being mutilated under such lazy abdications of personal responsibility. It's gone on for long enough and should be called out for what it is for a change (pun intended). Total and utter wilful ignorance. Or is KB not the place to call people on their shit?

I Am holy (more puns) aware that every individual has every right to self-determination that I claim for myself. However my self-determination comes with 7.6 billion considerations, the majority of whom are being royally fucked over from having access to the basics for life. The wilfuly ignorant know the same thing, yet they'd rather blame the lack of production coming from that country as the reason for those conditions. They'd rather keep it silent that vaccines injure people. They'd rather not accept that we live on a finite planet. They accept that resource grabbing wars exist and cannot be stopped. They'd rather point the finger at everyone but themselves, because they know they can't change what millions around the world know that that individual can change if only they could access their humanity. All of the above is known, but some accept those things as things that cannot be changed and then tall poppy their way to victory in the public court of general dumbfuckery.

Wilful ignorance, yup you're right, it is a very popular personal choice. As you allude to though, there is hope, because there but for the grace of God go I.......

Bike
    Blog Entries

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Too many scientists are coming out now and saying this virus is not natural. Its a bio warfare weapon and probably a race specific one too.
    China was set to become the worlds new super power by 2050 as per there goal, an economic and military powerhouse that wouldnt be threatened by sanctions anymore.
    USA knows they cant win a hot war so resorted to this. But they stuffed up by outsourcing the final component to a chinese lab to provide plausible deniability if they got caught. They got bit in the arse by poor chinese quality control and ended up witha weak version of what they wanted.
    It was released at the world military games in wuhan just like a similar story on tom clancy novel about "terrorists". One of their own bought it home accidently and caused a mini outbreak in USA which was the vaping deaths which didnt stay in news long....
    The Chinese are smart and know they getting done over so they playing 4D chess and milking it to murder political dissidents and havea good sweep out of their society. They know by playing it up they could cripple us economically with lockdowns as they knew our leaders would panic.
    Thats why Trump was so quick in closing borders because he knew what was at play.
    The virus is a minor nuisance though, its a acheived their goal though, a world wide communist police state lockdown that they never got with 911 as that wasnt scary enough for the masses to give away freedom.
    As per usual with an "unprecedented " event they held an exercise simulating the same months earlier called Event 201...
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Big red vibrator
    https://www.sciencealert.com/here-s-...n-a-lab-rumour

big criticism of trump is how slow he responded to pandemic.

you and your friends seem to have privileged info on government strategies and agendas. i cant even name all the top chinese ministers.

predicting the future is still the art for mystics and oracles as far as im aware, so accurately knowing how world leaders will respond to any future event is also very impressive.

what tyres do you recommend for the dr in sand?.

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Too many scientists are coming out now and saying this virus is not natural. Its a bio warfare weapon and probably a race specific one too.
    China was set to become the worlds new super power by 2050 as per there goal, an economic and military powerhouse that wouldnt be threatened by sanctions anymore.
    USA knows they cant win a hot war so resorted to this. But they stuffed up by outsourcing the final component to a chinese lab to provide plausible deniability if they got caught. They got bit in the arse by poor chinese quality control and ended up witha weak version of what they wanted.
    It was released at the world military games in wuhan just like a similar story on tom clancy novel about "terrorists". One of their own bought it home accidently and caused a mini outbreak in USA which was the vaping deaths which didnt stay in news long....
    The Chinese are smart and know they getting done over so they playing 4D chess and milking it to murder political dissidents and havea good sweep out of their society. They know by playing it up they could cripple us economically with lockdowns as they knew our leaders would panic.
    Thats why Trump was so quick in closing borders because he knew what was at play.
    The virus is a minor nuisance though, its a acheived their goal though, a world wide communist police state lockdown that they never got with 911 as that wasnt scary enough for the masses to give away freedom.
    As per usual with an "unprecedented " event they held an exercise simulating the same months earlier called Event 201...
    So now it's Americas fault?
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    less than I used to have
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    So now it's Americas fault?
    ...not if you asked my wife...it would be all my fault, like every other problem on the fucking planet...

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Nougo View Post
    https://www.sciencealert.com/here-s-...n-a-lab-rumour

big criticism of trump is how slow he responded to pandemic.

you and your friends seem to have privileged info on government strategies and agendas. i cant even name all the top chinese ministers.

predicting the future is still the art for mystics and oracles as far as im aware, so accurately knowing how world leaders will respond to any future event is also very impressive.

what tyres do you recommend for the dr in sand?.
    I'd be happy with next Saturdays Powerball numbers, please.
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Thread Information