Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: So what's actually causing COVID?

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    So now it's Americas fault?
    If an American started it, then that seems to be the general consensus used to justify finger pointing

Man made or not, moot point really, and man released or not, I somehow doubt that any country released the virus. Private interests outwith government are far more likely to have done such a thing. Either way, it highlights flaws in all systems that are noone's/everyone's fault... but witches...
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    If an American started it, then that seems to be the general consensus used to justify finger pointing

Man made or not, moot point really, and man released or not, I somehow doubt that any country released the virus. Private interests outwith government are far more likely to have done such a thing. Either way, it highlights flaws in all systems that are noone's/everyone's fault... but witches...
    You leave witches out of it. I've never had a witch do anything unpleasant to me, unlike nuns, teachers and children.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by James Deuce View Post
    You leave witches out of it. I've never had a witch do anything unpleasant to me, unlike nuns, teachers and children.
    Yeah, but I've got these dunking booths that'd be really useful for saving money and trees used for disposable pitch forks and torches. It's business, not personal. As such, no witches will actually be hurt as the dunking booths will merely give the perception that something is being done about witches in a sustainable and cost effective way. I promise. You can trust me.

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, but I've got these dunking booths that'd be really useful for saving money and trees used for disposable pitch forks and torches. It's business, not personal. As such, no witches will actually be hurt as the dunking booths will merely give the perception that something is being done about witches in a sustainable and cost effective way. I promise. You can trust me.
    This ends in that bullshit where if they float, they were a witch and if they sink they forgot they were a witch.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    less than I used to have
    disposable pitch forks
    ...I will reiterate again my penchant for pointy sticks...an eight foot* long length of manuka, sharpens to a fine point and every gardener should own at least fifty...for gardening...

...* 2.4 meters...

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by James Deuce View Post
    This ends in that bullshit where if they float, they were a witch and if they sink they forgot they were a witch.
    I don't make the rules. I can certainly make sure that the water is heated and add massage jets to make it feel more like a day spa, but there are no guarantees that someone with a gardening bias won't take matters into their own hands.

Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    ...I will reiterate again my penchant for pointy sticks...an eight foot* long length of manuka, sharpens to a fine point and every gardener should own at least fifty...for gardening...

...* 2.4 meters...
    Wanna invest in some dunking pools ha ha ha haaaaaaaa...

Bike
    2013 triumph Explorer

Thumbs up

Good video
    thank you for posting

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Too many scientists are coming out now and saying this virus is not natural. Its a bio warfare weapon and probably a race specific one too.
    More than one study has also said that is bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    ...not if you asked my wife...it would be all my fault, like every other problem on the fucking planet...
    Apart from the fact she married you she sounds quite intelligent
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Thread Information