Thread: Do you own a Z800, CBR600RR/F4i or a VFR800?

Bike
    2016 CBR500R

Do you own a Z800, CBR600RR/F4i or a VFR800?

My names Babs and I'm looking for some help from you lot.

I'm going to be sitting my full licence in 3 weeks and I have 4 bikes on my list I would like to test the seated position and fit and a bit of a chat about your personal feelings on your bike. Don't worry I will not be asking to test ride your baby. I can do that when I have my full licence and find someone that is actually selling the bike. So if you live anywhere area the Auckland area from Dury to Silverdale so if you have some spare time and one of the follow machines please drop me a message.
    -Kawasaki Z800
    -CBR600RR
    -CBR600F4i
    -VFR800

Text me on -mod edit, personal contact details removed- or drop me a message here other wise if you know of a dealer in Auckland that has one of these bikes please drop a message in this thread.

I currently ride a CBR500R without any problems and I'm 6'2 and 103kg.

Bike
    CB919, 1090R, R1200GSA
    Blog Entries
    I've removed your mobile number, not wise to list publicly. We're also not TM, so don't bother with commas and other gibberish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane Omorogbe from UK MSN on the KTM990SM
    It's barking mad and if it doesn't turn you into a complete loon within half an hour of cocking a leg over the lofty 875mm seat height, I'll eat my Arai.

Bike
    2016 CBR500R

Question

Thanks, Gremlin, I'm not worried about my number being listed publicly, I understand the implications of such actions. Would the best way for a fellow user to contact me here be via the DM's on the forums or posting here? I'm asking so I can edit my original post myself.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BabsTheBiker View Post
    Thanks, Gremlin, I'm not worried about my number being listed publicly, I understand the implications of such actions. Would the best way for a fellow user to contact me here be via the DM's on the forums or posting here? I'm asking so I can edit my original post myself.
    Your ability to personal message any member in these forums will be possible after your post count comes up a bit. 25 posts (I think ... but don't quote me on that as I have been known to be wrong). However ... the forum members CAN personal message you, and you can reply to them.

The forums CAN be viewed by those that are not members, so no control over such people reading anybody's post.
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    2016 CBR500R
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    Your ability to personal message any member in these forums will be possible after your post count comes up a bit. 25 posts (I think ... but don't quote me on that as I have been known to be wrong). However ... the forum members CAN personal message you, and you can reply to them.

The forums CAN be viewed by those that are not members, so no control over such people reading anybody's post.
    Perfect! That's all I need thanks FJRider.

Yes, thankfully these forums can be viewed by those that are not members, I googled "bikes for taller riders" and a thread on here popped up.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Perfect! That's all I need thanks FJRider.

Yes, thankfully these forums can be viewed by those that are not members, I googled "bikes for taller riders" and a thread on here popped up.
    Take a look through the exiting forum threads ... there were a few on the subject of taller rider suitable bikes. Some in the learner rider category.

There is a "Search" button near top-right ... but it can seem be tricky to use sometimes.

Taller riders might cope better with it ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    raptor 1000
    Thanks, Gremlin, I'm not worried about my number being listed publicly, I understand the im.
    there is lots of weirdos out there................and in here

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by JimO View Post
    there is lots of weirdos out there................and in here
    weirdo....

BTB the VFR is so different to the other bikes by farmy pic... more a classy tourer over a straight sports bike, having said that the 97 viffer I had reamed a few sports bikes out LOL
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    2012 Multistrada
    http://cycle-ergo.com/

Handy website for comparing seating positions

Bike
    2016 CBR500R
    Quote Originally Posted by Batcerb View Post
    http://cycle-ergo.com/

Handy website for comparing seating positions
    Amazing thanks so much!