The welcome belongs to him?

Bike
    Now bikeless :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    Your welcome.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Wasn't sure where to park this but this thread seems near enough.

The cop who knelt on George Floyd's neck for nearly nine minutes until he was dead is about to go on trial facing multiple charges. It may take some time to pick a jury. Meanwhile the family can take advice on what to do with the US$ 27 million the city has awarded them for wrongful death.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post

The cop who knelt on George Floyd's neck for nearly nine minutes until he was dead is about to go on trial facing multiple charges. It may take some time to pick a jury. Meanwhile the family can take advice on what to do with the US$ 27 million the city has awarded them for wrongful death.
    There's more to that case than meets the eye.

Just a comment but how come black lives matter - but only as long as the killer is NOT black (or in a few instances, a cop)
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    Your welcome.

Why do THEY get a welcome and not me??
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    You sound like a Sleaford Mods song.

But makes less sense?

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    There's more to that case than meets the eye.

Just a comment but how come black lives matter - but only as long as the killer is NOT black (or in a few instances, a cop)
    Exactly there is more to meets the eye. Cops should be able to murder black dudes without fear of examination.

Let's all kill those black fuckers because they could rape white wimin and God doesn't like them.

Better work stories.

Really dude?. Is that how you present?.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Exactly there is more to meets the eye. Cops should be able to murder black dudes without fear of examination.

Let's all kill those black fuckers because they could rape white wimin and God doesn't like them.

Better work stories.

Really dude?. Is that how you present?.

Well it seems I 'present' to you in a way you do not approve off?

But you got me wrong...

BTW There's more than meets the eye to the BLM movement - and it's not completely positive.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    Well it seems I 'present' to you in a way you do not approve off?

But you got me wrong...

BTW There's more than meets the eye to the BLM movement - and it's not completely positive.
    Carefull Scumdog she might put you on ignore. Which will be great for the whole KB community. Someone else is bound to quote you so she sees your posts anyway.

The KB Knitting Circle Ladys can not handle someone with a different point of view than their one you see.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    I think you'll find that they are pretty pissed off with the systematic prejudice . A asking them to act with dignity and grace is about a 100 years too late. Treated like a criminal and you reap what you sew.

But by all means continue.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    I think you'll find that they are pretty pissed off with the systematic prejudice . A asking them to act with dignity and grace is about a 100 years too late. Treated like a criminal and you reap what you sew.

But by all means continue.
    That is not what BLM is ment to be all about dear. They were in Trumps supposed overtaking of the Captitol and some were even gassed as a result. The "look" Biden and Co didn't want to get out to the general public.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    I think you'll find that they are pretty pissed off with the systematic prejudice.
    That's basically it but things got a bit complicated. There's BLM and there's BLM Inc so to speak. Then there's all the bullshit that the alt right in the US spout which tends to confuse things even further.

At least BLM is a consistent presence, unlike Antifa which normally doesn't exist at all except in the fevered imaginings of the ill informed.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post

I'm picking he's found not guilty.

And the reason for that is there seems to be enough evidence that says he died as a result of a Drug Overdose.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    I think you'll find that they are pretty pissed off with the systematic prejudice .
    Nah, I think you'll find they are being lead by trained Marxists, trying to play the age-old Marxist game of the Proletariat vs the Bourgeoisie, or in this case "Blacks vs Whites", with the same goals....

And the proof is in the pudding: If you were to count all the Unarmed Black People, killed by the Police, in the US who weren't otherwise acting in a threatening manner or with contributing factors (like overdosing on Fentynol) - its a very very very very very very very small number.

Whereas how many Black People are killed by other Black people? Nah, let's not talk about that: Black is Good and White is bad.

The most hilarious part however is that the Alt-Right/Far-Right/Actual White Supremacists are loving that Society is suddenly becoming obsessed about Race and talking about Race. Turns out, when you have Schools indoctrinating kids to think in Racial Terms, it's much easier to recruit Racists....
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Nah, I think you'll find they are being lead by trained Marxists,
    Nonsense. The three women who registered the name Black Lives Matter are all self proclaimed lesbians apparently, one claims she is a Marxist. So all the racist, white spuremacist, Trump supporters and their fellow travellers, constatly claim BLM are Marxists. Predictable but no less stupid for that.

Thread Information