Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: America is a fucking cesspit.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    This guy will be looking for a new job soon, probably fit right in with some of the front line staff too.

https://www.revolt.tv/2021/4/14/2238...ault-black-man
    The original police response was to book him for the damage to the phone and ignore the assault. The viral video clip changed that and he’s been arrested. His job may be in jeopardy though, apparently his command general is black.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    I've had a quick look for the Minneapolis Police report into their fatal interaction with George Floyd. Couldn't find it in its entirety but this is part of it as quoted by the Washiington Post.

“Two officers arrived and located the suspect, a male believed to be in his 40s, in his car. He was ordered to step from his car. After he got out, he physically resisted officers. Officers were able to get the suspect into handcuffs and noted he appeared to be suffering medical distress. Officers called for an ambulance. He was transported to Hennepin County Medical Center by ambulance where he died a short time later.”

By now you will have all seen the video shot by 17 yo Danella Frazier. When that report was written the police had obviously not seen Danella's clip. They had footage from multiple body cams, the report from the despatcher, and most of the other information presented at trial. Yet thay came up with that fantasy?

Anybody associated with that report needs to be handed the arse card.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Thread Information