Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gear I do not need

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600

Gear I do not need

Since I have sold my bike and will never be able to afford another one, I want to get rid of some gear.

Since nobody has responded to this post, I will remove any cost. In other words this is FREE! ALL of it

I am based in Hamilton and you will need to come and see the gear to get it. I will not be sending stuff around the country.

Herewith a list - which is possibly incomplete. Incidentally, none of this has been involved in a crash.

1. Leather jacket and pants that zip together - Qmoto brand. Well used, the jacket could use an outer clean but is sound. The odd zip missing a pull tag but not in important places. They fit me - 1.7 tall and about 65kg. The trousers will fit bigger than that having an adjustable waist band which I had to pull right in.

2. Two pairs of boots size 44. One Gaerne pair well used but sound and one 1Tonne worn only once so practically new.

3. Two pairs of leather gloves. One all weather pair (Qmoto brand) and one winter pair (Teknic Thunder - top gloves.) The Qmotos are well worn but sound for some time yet. The Technics have rarely been worn so top condition.

4. Three helmets, One Shoei and two Arais. The Shoei was worn for about two years but was bought in 2008 so is old It has been in its bag in a dark room ever since. One Arai was replaced due to age. The other Arai was my current helmet and bought in 2016 IIRC so still within its "shelf life".. None of these helmets has been "used" in the sense of a crash or a drop. All have visors and I also have various pinlocks as well.

5. One tail bag, Ventura brand. Comes with its mount, has a puncture repair kit in the back plus a book of maps (somewhat tatty to be honest).

6. One Interphone that works just fine. Not HiFi or anything but sufficient to connect to your cell phone if you need to be contactable (which is what I used it for).

7. Various bits and bobs including some Ram mount stuff and probably a few more items that I haven't remembered.

Like I said, I need to be shot of all this so would love to pass it on to another rider.

If you have any interest, PM me on Kiwibiker
    . “No pleasure is worth giving up for two more years in a rest home.” Kingsley Amis

Bike
    Very Modded DR650
    I'd be keen on the tailbag, the Intephone, maybe a pair of boots and a rummage through the other bits.

I'm jobless at present and have just worn through the heel of one of my boots
    www.AdventureRidingNZ.co.nz NZ's dedicated Adventure Riding Community
    Forums, free GPS track downloads and much more. Now over 5700 members, are you one of them?

Bike
    CB919, 1090R, R1200GSA
    Blog Entries
    Thanks slofox for the ram bits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane Omorogbe from UK MSN on the KTM990SM
    It's barking mad and if it doesn't turn you into a complete loon within half an hour of cocking a leg over the lofty 875mm seat height, I'll eat my Arai.

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddieb View Post
    I'd be keen on the tailbag, the Intephone, maybe a pair of boots and a rummage through the other bits.

I'm jobless at present and have just worn through the heel of one of my boots

I've just sent you contact details.

BTW, I also have a rear wheel stand in pristine condition if anybody wants it.
    . “No pleasure is worth giving up for two more years in a rest home.” Kingsley Amis

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    Wheel stand...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rear wheel stand.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	990.9 KB 
ID:	346227

Yeah, it's sideways but I can't get it to rotate...you get the picture though...I hope.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by slofox View Post
    Wheel stand...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rear wheel stand.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	990.9 KB 
ID:	346227

Yeah, it's sideways but I can't get it to rotate...you get the picture though...I hope.
    I have a center stand on both of my bike so no thank you. The offer is appreciated though.

Bike
    2017 Yamaha MT-09
    PMd you about the wheel stand this morning

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    Quote Originally Posted by HEsch View Post
    The picture is for your benefit.
    Is it what you want? I'll hold it until you let me know either way.

Bike
    2017 Yamaha MT-09
    yes, great! I can only do weekend pickup but if you pm me back I can organise my chaotic life to do so

Bike
    As many as I can get away with
    Quote Originally Posted by HEsch View Post
    The picture is for your benefit.
    Is it what you want? I'll hold it until you let me know either way.
    Sorry to butt in here Slofox (tell me to 'go away' if you like) but I've got one of those stands I no longer need as well if anyone is interested.

Bike
    Very Modded DR650
    Thanks for the boots, Intephone and tail bag Slofox. It was good to meet you.
    www.AdventureRidingNZ.co.nz NZ's dedicated Adventure Riding Community
    Forums, free GPS track downloads and much more. Now over 5700 members, are you one of them?

Bike
    2003 Triumph Speed Four
    Hey Slofox, what size are your helmets and gloves? I'm be interested if they're collecting dust!

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    The gloves are Technic Thunder - winter gloves. I have rarely worn them so they are in excellent condition. Size is M

The two Arai helmets are 57 - 58cm. Which is about medium I think. The one that is still within its recommended life span is a Vector 2. It has pinlock inserts and the lining pads can be replaced very easily if necessary.

Let me know if you need more info.

Bike
    2017 Yamaha MT-09
    Thanks for the stand, slofox - it means the bf can do whatever he wants to the bike without me having to help

Bike
    2003 Triumph Speed Four
    The gloves are Technic Thunder - winter gloves. I have rarely worn them so they are in excellent condition. Size is M

The two Arai helmets are 57 - 58cm. Which is about medium I think. The one that is still within its recommended life span is a Vector 2. It has pinlock inserts and the lining pads can be replaced very easily if necessary.

Let me know if you need more info.
    Could I take the helmet and gloves off your hands? What do you want for them?

Thread Information