Thread: German biker in NZ

Bike
    2017 BMW F800 GS Adv.

German biker in NZ

Hello my name is Philipp and I travel around the world with my BMW F800 GS Adv. since March 2019.

I arrived in New Zealand in February 2020 and traveled to the North and South Island. I tried to ride the most offroad parts and tried not to do all this tourist attractions on the way.
    But now its getting colder and and i got the most time rain, I would like to change my bike and tent for Self Contained Van for a few weeks.

Does anyone know a place where i can store my bike in Auckland for 5-6 weeks and can someone recommend a good company for a Self Contained Van for 1-2 Person? I dont want to go offroad with the Van, so i need only a Van sealed and gravel roads.

Thanks,

Philipp

Bike
    Niken, Hypermotard, ST1100, F650, Evoke
    If you don't get any better offers, I can store your bike in Hamilton and have a bare Fiat Ducato van. You'll need to put your own camping stuff into it.

cheers
    Shane

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Euro2018 View Post
    If you don't get any better offers, I can store your bike in Hamilton and have a bare Fiat Ducato van. You'll need to put your own camping stuff into it.

cheers
    Shane
    there's never been better deals from rental companies , get one of those, and see what they can do about stashing your bike in a corner

Bike
    motocompo
    I can do secure bike storage in Tauranga if that's any help.
    I'm not Santa Claus, so there would be a small fee.

Bike
    2006 BMW R1200GS
    Hey mate,

I am German, too. On a 1200GS. But I live in the Far North. I recommend Darren and Doro at https://www.kiwicruisecontrol.com/ Doro is German and Darren is a car mechanic. KiwiCruiseControl sells or rents out second hand camper vans. The cars are serviced by Darren and are in good condition. If you buy from them you get a buy back guarantee.

I am sure they are happy to help you with storing your bike. Give them a call and say Hello from Peter.

Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Tschuess

Peter

Thread Information