Thread: Ben Godfrey BSB

Bike
    Nowt any more

Ben Godfrey BSB

The young fella lost this week at a trackday in the UK was any relation to our own Bruce Godfrey does anyone know?
    Bruce could have a son that age and he is/was involved in racing for a long time in the UK.
    Regardless, such a shame.
    RIP young man.
    Everyone else, take care!
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." John Ono Lennon.

"If you have never stared off into the distance then your life is a shame." Counting Crows

"The girls were in tight dresses, just like sweets in cellophane" Joe Jackson

Bike
    Enough that the car lives outside now.
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyb View Post
    The young fella lost this week at a trackday in the UK was any relation to our own Bruce Godfrey does anyone know?
    Bruce could have a son that age and he is/was involved in racing for a long time in the UK.
    Regardless, such a shame.
    RIP young man.
    Everyone else, take care!
    Steve

Not that I'm aware of. He however is the nephew (I think) of a good mate in the UK.Def related as my mate Phil Godfrey said watch this young guy who's a rellie... Phil provides me his TZ's to ride over there. I'd been watching Ben's progress, trials and tribulations for the last couple of years. He was pretty handy.

Have been in touch with Phil in the last 24 hours....

Bike
    Nowt any more
    Quote Originally Posted by malcy25 View Post
    Steve

Not that I'm aware of. He however is the nephew (I think) of a good mate in the UK.Def related as my mate Phil Godfrey said watch this young guy who's a rellie... Phil provides me his TZ's to ride over there. I'd been watching Ben's progress, trials and tribulations for the last couple of years. He was pretty handy.

Have been in touch with Phil in the last 24 hours....
    Bugger.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." John Ono Lennon.

"If you have never stared off into the distance then your life is a shame." Counting Crows

"The girls were in tight dresses, just like sweets in cellophane" Joe Jackson

Bike
    Enough that the car lives outside now.
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyb View Post
    Bugger.
    The racing world is still a small place indeed.

Thread Information