Thread: Suzuki GS1200SS Service / Owners Manual ??

Bike
    GS1200SS

Suzuki GS1200SS Service / Owners Manual ??

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum and from the UK (!) - so hello!!

A friend recommended I join KB as you have the Suzuki GS1200SS in your wonderful country, and thought you may be able to help.

I'm looking for the small owners manual or a genuine service manual, preferably in English.... I assume Suzuki made these manuals in English as they were selling to an English speaking country?? Failing that Japanese text manuals would still be good to have

If anyone can help please let me know by PM or drop me a mail; darinfrow@gmail.com

TIA

Bike
    motocompo
    Hey mate, I've checked our local online auction site for the relevant manual, but currently nothing on there.
    If its engine rebuild specs you are after, there are a number of Suzuki models that use the same basic engine, as you're probably aware.

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Check www.thegsresources.com may be able to assist

Or, if you can read Japanese https://www.webike.com.mm/products/20015332.html
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    GS1200SS
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    Hey mate, I've checked our local online auction site for the relevant manual, but currently nothing on there.
    If its engine rebuild specs you are after, there are a number of Suzuki models that use the same basic engine, as you're probably aware.
    Thanks for looking for me Bob - if you do trip over one I'd be grateful if you remember I'm after one and could let me know

It's not specifically for rebuild specs, but just to have all the info to hand should I need it in the future. I also think it's good to have a Workshop Manual and Owners Manual as part of the whole package with the bike

Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    Check www.thegsresources.com may be able to assist

Or, if you can read Japanese https://www.webike.com.mm/products/20015332.html

Cheers Pete - I'll have a look at the gsresources link. Unfortunately I can't read Japanese (some would say I haven't mastered English yet!!) but will have a look at webike too

Thread Information