Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Time For A Whinge

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    You say Marxism as if it's a bad thing, comrade. And replacing religion is a good thing no matter what.
    When you replace the Supernatural God, with the God of the State - it ends the same way: Millions Dead.

And yes, Marxism is a Bad Thing, with the most recent, real-world example being the CHAZ/CHOP.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Typical Trump supporter, blames his shortcomings on others. Like the onus is on us to interpret his shit diction and spelling
    Even though his statement was factually correct as to what naughty room he spends his time in
    You are in the wrong thread Doc. Non of the posts in from the naughty room.were held back. Something you seem to be ignoring. The only thing it does is give the moderators some extra work. You seem to think it does me some harm on KB . I can assure you it hasn't. I can post what ever I choose. Again where is that critical thinking at?

The 2016 US election thead is going nowhere so you bring your shit into this one

Bike
    2014 Honda NC750X
    Blog Entries
    So many traffic lights. Specifically red right turn arrows.

So much fun waiting to turn right while the lane is empty, waiting, waiting, waiting, lane still empty.

Finally get the green arrow, and it's a short phase.

Suspect some traffic engineer is sitting in their comfy chair somewhere watching and laughing.
    Moe: Well, I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I...I can't compete with that stuff.
    - The Simpsons

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    You are in the wrong thread Doc. Non of the posts in from the naughty room.were held back. Something you seem to be ignoring. The only thing it does is give the moderators some extra work. You seem to think it does me some harm on KB . I can assure you it hasn't. I can post what ever I choose. Again where is that critical thinking at?

The 2016 US election thead is going nowhere so you bring your shit into this one
    Show me the post where I give a shit about what you can and cannot do in the naughty room, and while your at it - where I specify it does you some sort of harm? It makes no difference to me if your posts need hand holding while your in there.

You can barely get your own words out legibly, yet alone put any in my mouth. Maybe you could simply focus on communicating to the point critical thinking is not required for others to decipher it.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Show me the post where I give a shit about what you can and cannot do in the naughty room, and while your at it - where I specify it does you some sort of harm? It makes no difference to me if your posts need hand holding while your in there.

You can barely get your own words out legibly, yet alone put any in my mouth. Maybe you could simply focus on communicating to the point critical thinking is not required for others to decipher it.
    You are a bit slow aren't you? Again thanks for the attention. My post count is rocketing.

! luv the pair up thing. You two should get a room.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    You are a bit slow aren't you? Again thanks for the attention. My post count is rocketing.

! luv the pair up thing. You two should get a room.
    Got nothing as usual. Cannot quote the posts I never made is a bit tricky huh? And you do know that posts made in rant and rave do not go towards your post count eh?
    It is always good to share a joke, and with you claiming you had been in the naughty room for dumb cunts is comedy gold.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Got nothing as usual. Cannot quote the posts I never made is a bit tricky huh? And you do know that posts made in rant and rave do not go towards your post count eh?
    It is always good to share a joke,Go back and read your old posts. Maybe it will refresh your memory. Your cognative ability is sadly lacking.
    Last edited by onearmedbandit; 8th July 2020 at 17:55.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    It is always good to share a joke,Go back and read your old posts. Maybe it will refresh your memory. Your cognative ability is sadly lacking.
    If only there was an emoticon for "got nothing" - you would save yourself a bunch of typing
    Last edited by onearmedbandit; 8th July 2020 at 17:55.

Bike
    R1200RT LC
    Quote Originally Posted by Gremlin View Post
    People starting threads and putting them in the wrong forum...

Doh!! Forgot this ashtray was available.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    If only there was an emoticon for "got nothing" - you would save yourself a bunch of typing
    You really have proven you are full of poo poo. Stop embarrassing yourself. But you can't can you? And you say Trump is a narcissist.

Bike
    F800GS
    Quote Originally Posted by nerrrd View Post
    So many traffic lights. Specifically red right turn arrows.

So much fun waiting to turn right while the lane is empty, waiting, waiting, waiting, lane still empty.

Finally get the green arrow, and it's a short phase.

Suspect some traffic engineer is sitting in their comfy chair somewhere watching and laughing.
    I gotta agree there, the free right turn thing in Canada was cool, once you got used to it.
    I don't think the 4 way stop would work here though.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    You really have proven you are full of poo poo. Stop embarrassing yourself. But you can't can you? And you say Trump is a narcissist.
    Says the poster who authored the gem below

It would appear that the three stooges don't realise you CAN post when in the naughty room dumb cunts.

Bike
    06 scrambler,xrl,
    Blog Entries
    Sick of that fucking Penguin jumping up and down.
    "Look at me, look at me " Bet it has fish breath.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by tri boy View Post
    Sick of that fucking Penguin jumping up and down.
    "Look at me, look at me " Bet it has fish breath.
    You poor dear. OCD is a bad condition.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Says the poster who authored the gem below
    Was I incorrect in posting that? Or would dumb, dumber and dumbest be a more appropriate description.

Thread Information