Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Time For A Whinge

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    Was I incorrect in posting that? Or would dumb, dumber and dumbest be a more appropriate description.
    I guess it depends on how many of your personalities you wish to acknowledge.

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    When you replace the Supernatural God, with the God of the State - it ends the same way: Millions Dead.

And yes, Marxism is a Bad Thing, with the most recent, real-world example being the CHAZ/CHOP.
    is CHAZ/CHOP a rap group I've not heard of?
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by JATZ View Post
    I gotta agree there, the free right turn thing in Canada was cool, once you got used to it.
    I don't think the 4 way stop would work here though.

I know - NZ drivers can't even figure out ONE stop sign.
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Some posts seem to be PD dodgers, how they aren't in the pink room beats me!
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    is CHAZ/CHOP a rap group I've not heard of?
    Funnily enough, it's what happens when a Marxist Soundcloud rapper becomes a Warlord in the Soyviet Union...
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    I guess it depends on how many of your personalities you wish to acknowledge.
    Just a simple Yes or No Doc. Was what I posted about being in the naughty room correct or not. There is no depends.sorry.

Bike
    raptor 1000
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    I know - NZ drivers can't even figure out ONE stop sign.
    roundabouts must be a new thing are they? no one seems to know what to do

Bike
    As many as I can get away with
    Quote Originally Posted by JimO View Post
    They must be a new thing in the States as the Yanks definitely don't know how to use roundabouts from my experience.
    The free turn at lights (must come to a stop though) is awesome and most certainly needs adopting here...even if some idiots don't know how to actually..come..to..a..full..no..wheels..turning.. Stop.

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Just a simple Yes or No Doc. Was what I posted about being in the naughty room correct or not. There is no depends.sorry.
    Sure, right after you quote my post where I "allegedly" say you can't post from the naughty room?

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Quote Originally Posted by JimO View Post
    the two lane ones are best. We have one here where the inner lane snakes round the roundabout then you exit on the second left to go towards town. The outer lane exits on the first right to get on the motorway.. but you can continue all the way round and take the second left because its two lanes all the way. Doddering cunts who are in the inner lane then blithely (no indicator, no headturn just pootle across the outer lane wnen they realise that the motorway onramp is the first left not the second. The first time I was surprised (but I was giving a bit of room because it was a coffin dodger in a Honda Jazz). Now I expect it to happen. I am seldom disappointed. Fuck Christchurch drivers.
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Sure, right after you quote my post where I "allegedly" say you can't post from the naughty room?
    As mentioned yesterday you are embarrassing yourself.

Answer the question re noughty room-Yes or No.

Oh and I was incorrect on the depends. Apparently you require them all the time.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Our roads.

How fucked are they? Our tax keeps going up and the roads keep getting shittier. Build them right FFS.

Bike
    less than I used to have
    Quote Originally Posted by swarfie View Post
    They must be a new thing in the States as the Yanks definitely don't know how to use roundabouts from my experience.
    The free turn at lights (must come to a stop though) is awesome and most certainly needs adopting here...even if some idiots don't know how to actually..come..to..a..full..no..wheels..turning.. Stop.
    ...the poms are fantastic drivers, or were when I drove there for seven years or so...I lived just off the A3, one of the busiest routes into London...the roundabout where I joined the A3 was a perfect example of about a million cars in constant and sometimes quite quick movements...seldom did a vehicle have to stop...I saw an overhead camera view of the same roundabout...there would have been 3 to 400mm between every car entering or leaving, and I never saw any prangs or angry fuckwit drivers and it became even more silly and congested 10k up the A3 at the Robin Hood Roundabout where another main arterial joined the A3...probably more cars than are registered to a Chch address went around that roundabout at rush hour...no hassles...

...the first time I came back to visit family I got a cab from the airport to Lyttelton... I had to really laugh when the cabby said it was a busy day on the road today...I tried to find the traffic he spoke of, but there didn't seem to be any...the cabby still yelled and cursed at other drivers...kiwi drivers are the most ignorant and aggressive wanks I have ever seen...

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    Our roads.

How fucked are they? Our tax keeps going up and the roads keep getting shittier. Build them right FFS.
    What a fucken generalisation. You are obviously riding on the wrong roads.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    What a fucken generalisation. You are obviously riding on the wrong roads.
    The routes are fine, the condition however. And correct, I stopped riding on the road years ago .

Thread Information