Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Gloves.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by nzspokes View Post
    Predictable.

Cheap gear is great until it is not. Sliding down the road is a bad time to find out there is a reason for palm sliders.

HTH.
    Oh and I bought it from a reputable motorcycle shop that doesn't sell crap gear.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    I lijke to offer my thanks to the contributors to this tread.

The members of Bozos Inc, you know who you are. Like to click on the little black triangle with a white exclamation mark inside it on my posts.. Poor wee snowflakes.

FJRider for jumping to conclusion about the quality of the gloves I purchased. And wrt to owning motorcycles. Yes I own two, a '76 CB550F Super Sport and a Suzuki '89 XF650. Both road legal and set up perfectly for my slender 6ft frame. Since Nov last year I've made numerous post in the Classic and ADV bike sections. You've obvious been asleep all that time.

Spyder for havng a great sense of humour and seemed to be the only one with a clue.

nzspokes it's obvious you don't have enough experience or training.

ellipsis for finally coming out of the closet. May you tassles continue to tickle your sphincter.

Though not responded here and a example of someone who can deal with Drongos, the ever famous on KB Scumdog. Over 14000 posts. Good effort that man. Have you updated you sig yet?

Special thanks to the moderators for not preventing any of my posts from showing up despite the efforts of Bozos In.

Another special thanks to my wife Connie for her continued encouragement to wind Dongos up.

Ride safe. And again thank you all. But do try a bit harder next time.

We are now returning to normal transmission........

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...oh bonehead...you are so fucking funny......you deserve as many green reps as you want...

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    ...oh bonehead...you are so fucking funny......you deserve as many green reps as you want...
    Why, thank you.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    I lijke to offer my thanks to the contributors to this tread.

The members of Bozos Inc, you know who you are. Like to click on the little black triangle with a white exclamation mark inside it on my posts.. Poor wee snowflakes.

FJRider for jumping to conclusion about the quality of the gloves I purchased. And wrt to owning motorcycles. Yes I own two, a '76 CB550F Super Sport and a Suzuki '89 XF650. Both road legal and set up perfectly for my slender 6ft frame. Since Nov last year I've made numerous post in the Classic and ADV bike sections. You've obvious been asleep all that time.

Spyder for havng a great sense of humour and seemed to be the only one with a clue.

nzspokes it's obvious you don't have enough experience or training.

ellipsis for finally coming out of the closet. May you tassles continue to tickle your sphincter.

Though not responded here and a example of someone who can deal with Drongos, the ever famous on KB Scumdog. Over 14000 posts. Good effort that man. Have you updated you sig yet?

Special thanks to the moderators for not preventing any of my posts from showing up despite the efforts of Bozos In.

Another special thanks to my wife Connie for her continued encouragement to wind Dongos up.

Ride safe. And again thank you all. But do try a bit harder next time.

We are now returning to normal transmission........
    Wow, don't know what you won but the acceptance speech is of Kanye West proportions!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Wow, don't know what you won but the acceptance speech is of Kanye West proportions!
    Just the love and affection from my good wife Connie who can hardly walk do to artritis in her feet. I didn't think it was a bad post either considering I've had a stroke and was house bound for five years of illnes. Those red and pink pills help a lot on a day to day basis.

Thank you very much for quoting that post btw. The founding member of Bozos Inc. can view it now.

Have a nice day and thank you for contributing to this thread.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Your wife let you stroke her and then you were housebound for 5 yrs? Oh my goodness, that is quite a pickle you got yourself into! Not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing?
    Re the BozosInc, you are surely referring to yourself in the 3rd person as OP and founding member? Do you have a motto in your little group?

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Your wife let you stroke her and then you were housebound for 5 yrs? Oh my goodness, that is quite a pickle you got yourself into! Not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing?
    Re the BozosInc, you are surely referring to yourself in the 3rd person as OP and founding member? Do you have a motto in your little group?
    Currently there are 6 members of Bozos Inc And funnily enough you are one of them. Connie also has arthritis in her hands so is unable to wank me off.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Currently there are 6 members of Bozos Inc.
    Wrong there are only 2, you and Mashie. https://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/s...The-BOZO-Cllub
    Connie also has arthritis in her hands so is unable to wank me off.
    You can buy special gloves for that, $30 for 2 pairs apparently.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Wrong there are only 2, you and Mashie. https://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/s...The-BOZO-Cllub

You can buy special gloves for that, $30 for 2 pairs apparently.
    That you for participating in this post. You member 4 of Bozos Inc. That thread was for the dickheads who had a go at me back then after I rejoined KD> You and the others are total fuckwits LUv.

Bike
    suzuki
    Just the love and affection from my good wife Connie who can hardly walk do to artritis in her feet. I didn't think it was a bad post either considering I've had a stroke and was house bound for five years of illnes. Those red and pink pills help a lot on a day to day basis.

blue pills might help her feet, you take them and she'll have her legs in the air loving you long time....

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    blue pills might help her feet, you take them and she'll have her legs in the air loving you long time....
    Lol Got some of those but they put me to sleep.ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...bonehead deserves a green token from everyone that persists with his drivel...after all, he has admitted to being crook and on meds...he's a ginga, ffs, and he really needs a cuddle...don't know why, but it could help...

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    ...bonehead deserves a green token from everyone that persists with his drivel...after all, he has admitted to being crook and on meds...he's a ginga, ffs, and he really needs a cuddle...don't know why, but it could help...
    I get those every day. You see the problem is attention deficit disorder. Those who responded in this thread, apart from Spyda and your good self of course, crave my attention.

Bike
    suzuki
    and a honda rider....

Thread Information