Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Catching COVID twice?

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    yeah, it's just those who have thought it any easy way to get a week off work with a fake RAT, then they get it. It's like the old grandmas died to your boss excuse, eventually she does die .
    Apparently the new version can reinfect after 28 days....
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    It was on the good
    So can my Grandma.

Bike
    R100GSPD
    183 people have had it three times
    apparently

Bike
    Indian Scout
    Well that was seven days of bloody misery. No way I'm queuing to get that again.

My body has been saturated with panadol and ibuprofen. I don't do pills, hardly ever but I made an exception for this fucking Covid. I'll continue being a good boy and wear my mask around strangers and when robbing dairies and banks. Crims must secretly be pleased being able to cover their faces in public without drawing attention anymore.

Hey see I got a new avatar while sick. Some dude was taking pics up the Remutaka Hill and a mate tracked him down and sent me this. It was a cold day Ok, I'm not fat, just well wrapped up that day.
    Happiness is a means of travel, not a destination

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Hey good to see you out the other side.

Was 7 degrees on top of hill as coming back today at 3pm.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Hey good to see you out the other side.

Was 7 degrees on top of hill as coming back today at 3pm.
    Been a chilly weekend.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    So I've always had fleece neck tubes. The windproof ones (I bought an Ixon) positioned correctly make a huge difference in comfort.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Well that was seven days of bloody misery. No way I'm queuing to get that again.

My body has been saturated with panadol and ibuprofen. I don't do pills, hardly ever but I made an exception for this fucking Covid. I'll continue being a good boy and wear my mask around strangers and when robbing dairies and banks. Crims must secretly be pleased being able to cover their faces in public without drawing attention anymore.

Hey see I got a new avatar while sick. Some dude was taking pics up the Remutaka Hill and a mate tracked him down and sent me this. It was a cold day Ok, I'm not fat, just well wrapped up that day.
    Ciao MD ! I recall you were a wheelie man 20 yrs ago ? As we used to do , a guy was playing with a camera early one morning on the Rimutakas, so I obliged !! (loved my old Bandit !!)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	207937722144825.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	141.4 KB 
ID:	351466

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    Indian Scout
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    Ciao MD ! I recall you were a wheelie man 20 yrs ago ? As we used to do , a guy was playing with a camera early one morning on the Rimutakas, so I obliged !! (loved my old Bandit !!)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	207937722144825.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	141.4 KB 
ID:	351466
    Hi Gazza. Is there any other way to ride a Bandit? I miss that feeling of the front wheel floating in the air.

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    183 people have had it three times
    apparently
    In wellington?

Bike
    Old Blue, Little blue
    Here in Oz it's just as bad. After 2 yrs of avoiding people, masks everywhere, being careful, 4 vax shots, I got a dose from the thronging drongoes at the mall. Positive for 12 days while it drilled into me, fucked my heart and possibly other bits then flattened me. After 4 weeks, I'm now in a cardiac unit while they try and get me functioning again! Left with Atrial Fibrillation/flutter. MsT got the flu only, despite her jabs. But.... no worries, say the authorities....and the entitled cunts who consider their rights not to wear masks to reduce spread, override the rights of others to not get the v!
    There was a scare I'd got a second dose in hospital fortunately not - it would kill me currently!
    “- He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.”

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Well that bites. Sorry to hear. Hope you can get some freedom back in your life.

While meanwhile some entitled little fuks wibble on about perceived infringement of theirs.

Bike
    Indian Scout
    Get well Spman. Sounds like you really got hit hard. That's the thing these anti mask, anti mandate wankers can't crasp. Covid hits some people bloody hard and an ounce of caution and care towards others isn't to much to ask. On Peka Peka Road here there is a farm property where lots of the Parliament protesters de-camped to. The property is an eyesore now littered with abandoned caravans and old converted buses yet they still have giant signs facing the public road with FUCK MANDATES and FREEDOM VILLAGE. Should be a law against having an obscene word prominently forced upon every person and child that goes down the road. Yet another example of their total lack of consideration towards others.

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Get well Spman. Sounds like you really got hit hard. That's the thing these anti mask, anti mandate wankers can't crasp. Covid hits some people bloody hard and an ounce of caution and care towards others isn't to much to ask.
    Yeah the vaccine helped him a lot didn't it, same as dose 2 helped a friend of mine into heart problems, the vaccine is shit, it is neither safe nor effective like we were told

Those I know that weren't vaxxed had no worse an outcome than those I know that were (anecdotal I know)
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Thread Information