Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Hard core commuter turns Bike friendly Holiday Park lease owner (Kai Iwi Beach)

Bike
    2015/18 Blade, 81 Katana, KR150R
    I use to get a little salted riding out of welly along the costal bit at times. Mmmmm salty.

Sounds epic and nice selection of bikes. At one point I had two fireblades and a KR150R (actually I still have those) to choose from on my commute. Don't pass up the KR to quickly either that thing was just silly good run to ride at times (over PieCock especially).

140 officer are you sure? It's only a 150cc! Actually I was never pulled over on it. How I'm still alive is really anyones guess. Dam now I'm going to have to dust off the KR and take it on some of the epic roads all around me...

Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    Lived at Shelly Bay for three years. When the weather got really bad waves use you get blown over the road and on to our barrack windows. You could smell the salt water. Rode most weekends up to Palmy to see Connie and return Sunday evening..Took various routes PieCock hill via Haywards, the Rimatukas/Wirewrapper or straight up SH1 depending on my time schedule when I nocked off work on Friday. Packed the bike the previous day, road to work(Air Staff logistics. Ordering munnitions and shit) in the Freyburge building), then leave after work. Most times I could go at about 15:00hrs skipping the traffic leaving Wellywood. Made the time up the next week.

Some times I'd take the train north as the station was only a 10 minute walk away.

The bikes I had in the Shelly Bay bike shed where the CB750 Integra, CB550F and a twin shock small framed BMW R65. So I had choice of blkes to take for a scoot.

Bike
    I'm completely into getting a scope for the kiddies.

ME: Little Johnny would you like to see Uranus close up?
    Johnny: Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Reminds me of an old fav nerd joke

What does the Enterprise and Toilet paper have in common?

Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    You could offer to show small children Uranus. There's very little light polution near the beach so star gazing a worthwhile option.

Bike
    Freshest mountain oysters in town.

Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    You know you can buy tongue at the supermarket? With a bit of forethought, it would be like having a three-way!

Bike
    Suzuki
    My idea is to host the ride during mild seasons, as winter off-seasons are tough to ride due to tough roads and thick ice. In the future, you could plan to make a riding club for younger kids and teenagers.

Thread Information