Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does this happen often? First time.....

Bike
    Suzuki GN125H 2015

Does this happen often? First time.....

So,
    Was out for a Sunday ride, parked up sensibly in a car park left my bike for 10 min to get a drink, came back and as I approached my bike some dickhead backed straight into it pushing it about a meter on its stand towards me then drove off....... off duty cop happened to witness it all and we both knew the number plate. I got a bit of a fright as I was standing next to the bike when it happened.

I called my Dad who came down to check the bike over with me.
    No damage to me or the bike.
    The car had no rego or warrant according to the cops. Explains why he took off.

Anyone else have things like this happen?

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by PaesliSkye View Post
    So,
    Was out for a Sunday ride, parked up sensibly in a car park left my bike for 10 min to get a drink, came back and as I approached my bike some dickhead backed straight into it pushing it about a meter on its stand towards me then drove off....... off duty cop happened to witness it all and we both knew the number plate. I got a bit of a fright as I was standing next to the bike when it happened.

I called my Dad who came down to check the bike over with me.
    No damage to me or the bike.
    The car had no rego or warrant according to the cops. Explains why he took off.

Anyone else have things like this happen?
    did you check when parking it that it wasn't in a blind spot? not all bikes can be seen easily from a rear vision mirror. still doesn't excuse the drive off.

Bike
    Suzuki GN125H 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    did you check when parking it that it wasn't in a blind spot? not all bikes can be seen easily from a rear vision mirror. still doesn't excuse the drive off.
    The driver new I was there as he actually got into the car after looking at me and the bike then proceeded to hit my bike. I was parked in a park directly behind him.

Bike
    suzuki
    well its a good thing you carry an off duty policeman with you then.

Bike
    Eeyore
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    Yes, when I park my bike I always hop into nearby cars to check its OK.
    If it rains on your parade, use the umbrella of eternal optimism

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Motig View Post
    if you haven't got the common sense to visualise where it can and can't be seen from then maybe you should give up before you get hurt.

motorcyclists need to give themselves all the edges they can get, parking is one of them because even if you're in the right, a damaged bike is always quite a lot harder to fix than a car in theses situations.

Bike
    none yet
    Quote Originally Posted by PaesliSkye View Post
    The driver new I was there as he actually got into the car after looking at me and the bike then proceeded to hit my bike. I was parked in a park directly behind him.
    This sounds a bit too ridiculous to actually be the case.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    Made you look

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fst4u View Post

People, come on now, this does happen and when it does, it's bloody annoying, your comments are valid, but I didn't expect you all to simply pile shiet on the poor bloody poster.
    Seriously, have we all become so bloody cynical that this is the best way we know of to help a brother out?
    I do hope that you and the off duty Police Constable do what you can to identify this driver, A Pound to A pinch Of Shit that they regularly drive with no rego or warrant and don't care what carnage ( see what I did there?) they leave behind.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    none yet
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    People, come on now, this does happen and when it does, it's bloody annoying, your comments are valid, but I didn't expect you all to simply pile shiet on the poor bloody poster.
    Seriously, have we all become so bloody cynical that this is the best way we know of to help a brother out?
    I do hope that you and the off duty Police Constable do what you can to identify this driver, A Pound to A pinch Of Shit that they regularly drive with no rego or warrant and don't care what carnage ( see what I did there?) they leave behind.
    What happens? People look directly at and comprehend an expensive vehicle and for no reason according to OP just back directly into it with full understanding of what they just did?

There's either a second side to this story or it didn't happen like this at all.

Made you look

Bike
    2009 Husqvarna SM610ie
    Quote Originally Posted by Motig View Post
    Bahaha lost my shit at this.

I don't think anyone in the history of motorcycles has ever checked if it was parked in the blindspot of another parked vehicle.

jelly you're a bloody mad man.

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    What happens? People look directly at and comprehend an expensive vehicle and for no reason according to OP just back directly into it with full understanding of what they just did?

There's either a second side to this story or it didn't happen like this at all.

Perhaps you should re read the Op's posts, saw him beside his bike, directly behind his car, backed into it/and not to put too fine a point on it, could well have backed over the Op too, was observed by a witness (an off duty Police Constable, no less) The car, (I'd put money on the driver not having a licence or any form of identity on them at any given time, as well) is neither registered or warranted, in other words in today's world, they're Entitled, Don't give a Fuck, cunts!@#$ who should have been euthanised at birth.This because they're already beyond help by the time they do this sort of this.
    OP, perhaps a nice detailed description of this vehicle/occupant(remember I said "Entitled", nothing more and its location at the time of this incident, including the REGO #.
    Then we can all be on the lookout for this arsewipe and perhaps they could suffer some restorative justice at the hands of a motorcyclist or two??
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    none yet
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    Perhaps you should re read the Op's posts, saw him beside his bike, directly behind his car, backed into it/and not to put too fine a point on it, could well have backed over the Op too, was observed by a witness (an off duty Police Constable, no less) The car, (I'd put money on the driver not having a licence or any form of identity on them at any given time, as well) is neither registered or warranted, in other words in today's world, they're Entitled, Don't give a Fuck, cunts!@#$ who should have been euthanised at birth.This because they're already beyond help by the time they do this sort of this.
    OP, perhaps a nice detailed description of this vehicle/occupant(remember I said "Entitled", nothing more and its location at the time of this incident, including the REGO #.
    Then we can all be on the lookout for this arsewipe and perhaps they could suffer some restorative justice at the hands of a motorcyclist or two??
    You're inferring a lot of information from this post and taking OP's word for it a lot more than most of us are willing to do.

Made you look

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    You're inferring a lot of information from this post and taking OP's word for it a lot more than most of us are willing to do.

Bull shit. The driver opviously had an issui with motorcycles. And no rego and wof ffs. The car should never had been parked where it was in the first place you Dongo.
    Last edited by onearmedbandit; 9th August 2020 at 19:43.

Bike
    GSXR1000

I've seen people do exactly as the OP has described before. It leaves you dumbfounded that someone could be that stupid. So your assertion that it didn't happen the way the OP states it did is plain and simply wrong.

Bike
    Suzuki GN125H 2015

Small town half of the people are on drugs and the other half high on Jesus, the bogan element is strong here.

Thread Information