Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Auckland lockdown protest

Bike
    kb
    Dean, i just private messaged you my number, feel free to call.Thank.

Bike
    R100GSPD
    "the Horse' as you call her is not the one who is forcing you to do anything.It is the government putting into practise the Dept of Health decisions.
    Go ahead and have your protest. I think it will be good if there is a large turnout,it may make the poiticians actually think about what they are doing instead of slavishly following the science.
    arent you breaking the guidelines by having a gathering of more than 10?

Bike
    anything I can get my grubby wee paws on
    Dear Kb2020dope,

4 deaths per million population (NZ) vs 572 (US) says you really are a dickhead.
    =mjc=

Bike
    nightrod

#noboomers

Quote Originally Posted by Kb2020dope View Post
    Dean, i just private messaged you my number, feel free to call.Thank.
    Good chat Barry, I take it all back. Keen to see that trike of yours!

Should make this event no boomers allowed.
    They need to worry about our tax payer money paying for their pension/retirement.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Seeing some pics and a bit of detail/description/history would be kwall. Please please try to reframe from doing a slightly modified cut and paste job from a manufactures brochure like RDJ did.

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Hey everyone! I know everyone has different views on this and thats ok.

Look, personally i dont agree with the horse, shes forcing lockdown over a strain of the flu. She is destroying the economy and soon enough will be forcing us to all take the vaccine.

I will be attending the lockdown protest on Saturday at Aotea Square. I would love to meet up with some fellow kiwi bikers and all ride in together.

Lets discuss this and come up with a plan. Anyone that disagrees with this I totally respect that, its ok to have your opinion.

Dont not follow the horse!
    You're wrong and you know you are. It is demonstrative of the weakness of your argument that the very first thing you do is resort to an ad hominem attack.

My considered advice to you is that you go fuck yourself.
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    kb
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    Any KBer is welcome to pop in for a chat or stay the night, even members of Bozos Inc. We've plenty of secure parking out back and a good range of tools. Just provide your own food and refreshments.

Create a thread about your trike and post some pics.

Bonez, i have a feeling i will not see you there tomorrow and thats ok. You have your views, I have mine. I will post up my trike and my life story if thats what you need champ

Bike
    kb
    Quote Originally Posted by jim.cox View Post
    Dear Kb2020dope,

4 deaths per million population (NZ) vs 572 (US) says you really are a dickhead.
    Hey pal, i do not like your tone. Im allowed to have my opinion. Consider yourself off my xmas card list bud.

Bike
    kb
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    You're wrong and you know you are. It is demonstrative of the weakness of your argument that the very first thing you do is resort to an ad hominem attack.

My considered advice to you is that you go fuck yourself.
    Look champ, your profile picture tells me everything i need to know about you. All i can possibly do from here is feel extremely sorry for you.
    Hope you see the light one day buddy.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Bonez, i have a feeling i will not see you there tomorrow and thats ok. You have your views, I have mine. I will post up my trike and my life story if thats what you need champ
    Neat. i always like to hear about what other folks rides and a bit about the rider. Obviously other KBer don't. I personally refer to trikes as mobility scooters That seems to make the more sensitive types cry.

Bike
    kb
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean View Post
    Good chat Barry, I take it all back. Keen to see that trike of yours!

Should make this event no boomers allowed.
    They need to worry about our tax payer money paying for their pension/retirement.
    Dean, good chat last night, or views are slightly different but thata ok. Dont get me started on boomers bud, i 100% agree. I also think at the age of 60 all vehicle licenses should be confiscated. If you are over 60 stay off the roads

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Dean, good chat last night, or views are slightly different but thata ok. Dont get me started on boomers bud, i 100% agree. I also think at the age of 60 all vehicle licenses should be confiscated. If you are over 60 stay off the roads
    Piss off! lol. Statements like that have a tendency to bite you in the arse when you got older. I'm 60 and loving every km I ride.

Bike
    nightrod
    Well in my humble opinion - if you’re over 60 you should stay off the computer.

Bike
    kb
    Neat. i always like to hear about what other folks rides and a bit about the rider. Obviously other KBer don't. I personally refer to trikes as mobility scooters That seems to make the more sensitive types cry.
    Bones, there is a reason for the trike. Four years ago i did route 66 with a couple of mates. The old ball and chain tagged along which resulted in me buying a trike as she cant ride. I then shipped the trike back to nz, have been looking to sell but have a close mate that likes to ride it. I also own a 2007 Triumph speedmaster, this is my main ride.
    Ive been known to cry but im getting stronger every year.

Bike
    kb
    Piss off! lol. Statements like that have a tendency to bite you in the arse when you got older. I'm 60 and loving every km I ride.
    Bonez, you may be 60 but i think they should allow exceptions for you. You clearly have all your marbles. Maybe just a yearly test.

Thread Information