Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Auckland lockdown protest

Bike
    kb

Auckland lockdown protest

Hey everyone! I know everyone has different views on this and thats ok.

Look, personally i dont agree with the horse, shes forcing lockdown over a strain of the flu. She is destroying the economy and soon enough will be forcing us to all take the vaccine.

I will be attending the lockdown protest on Saturday at Aotea Square. I would love to meet up with some fellow kiwi bikers and all ride in together.

Lets discuss this and come up with a plan. Anyone that disagrees with this I totally respect that, its ok to have your opinion.

Dont not follow the horse!

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Kb2020dope View Post
    Don't not follow the horse? So you mean we should? Why are you being so cryptic?

On another note, this should be interesting. Free speech and all that but I can already foretell where this thread is going...

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Anyone that disagrees with this I totally respect that, its ok to have your opinion.

No it is not according to some current KB posters.

Bike
    kb
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    Don't not follow the horse? So you mean we should? Why are you being so cryptic?

On another note, this should be interesting. Free speech and all that but I can already foretell where this thread is going...
    Ok, ok...ok, you got me there . Im going to just blame my writing minister for that one and move on 🤫shh

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Calling the PM horse isn't going to do you any favors either. And you haven't proven you actually ride or have a ridden motorcycles.

Bike
    kb
    Bonez, you are one of my favorite people on here. It is very hurtful that you think i dont ride. I forgive you.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Bonez, you are one of my favorite people on here. It is very hurtful that you think i dont ride. I forgive you.
    All you've done so far is create random threads and cryptic posts. I'm guessing you are 12 years old.

Bike
    A
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    All you've done so far is create random threads and cryptic posts. I'm guessing you are 12 years old.
    Oh c'mon now, he's funny in a third form kinda way

Bike
    kb
    Bonez, look champ as soon as the horse opens up the auckland border ill cruise down on my trike and meet you face to face. No funny business bonez, im the super heavy weight champion of state highway 1.

Bike
    kb
    Caspernz, i dont know you like i know bonez so nothing you can say will hurt me. THANK.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Bonez, look champ as soon as the horse opens up the auckland border ill cruise down on my trike and meet you face to face. No funny business bonez, im the super heavy weight champion of state highway 1.
    Well get off it and try some more interesting roads.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Caspernz, i dont know you like i know bonez so nothing you can say will hurt me. THANK.
    The thing is you DON'T know me.

Bike
    kb
    Bonez, i have a horrible record off state highway 1, so ill stay safe on SH1. Thank.

I dont know you...yet. Your my best friend on here anyway.... hope thats ok and not a bit weird.

Bike
    nightrod
    Hey everyone! I know everyone has different views on this and thats ok.

Look, personally i dont agree with the horse, shes forcing lockdown over a strain of the flu. She is destroying the economy and soon enough will be forcing us to all take the vaccine.

I will be attending the lockdown protest on Saturday at Aotea Square. I would love to meet up with some fellow kiwi bikers and all ride in together.

Lets discuss this and come up with a plan. Anyone that disagrees with this I totally respect that, its ok to have your opinion.

Can’t quite figure you out if you actually ride or just a little kid pal. Give me your phone number and I’ll call you to have a chat.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Bonez, i have a horrible record off state highway 1, so ill stay safe on SH1. Thank.

I dont know you...yet. Your my best friend on here anyway.... hope thats ok and not a bit weird.
    Any KBer is welcome to pop in for a chat or stay the night, even members of Bozos Inc. We've plenty of secure parking out back and a good range of tools. Just provide your own food and refreshments.

Create a thread about your trike and post some pics.

Thread Information