Thread: whose here from Nelson?

Bike
    suzuki

whose here from Nelson?

I'm looking for some programmes from the Nelson Street Races that ran from 1992 until 2018 for some research I'm doing for a book I'm writing on Road Racing Circuits in NZ. Right now I'm short of 1993-1995 and 1997-2006 and keen to find some please. I don't need to own them, just find some and initially get photos of a couple of sections, or scans, just the front cover and circuit map.
    Any help is great, 1 programme, or a whole set, will buy etc, just need to get this sorted.

Bike
    less than I used to have
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    I'm looking for some programmes from the Nelson Street Races that ran from 1992 until 2018 for some research I'm doing for a book I'm writing on Road Racing Circuits in NZ. Right now I'm short of 1993-1995 and 1997-2006 and keen to find some please. I don't need to own them, just find some and initially get photos of a couple of sections, or scans, just the front cover and circuit map.
    Any help is great, 1 programme, or a whole set, will buy etc, just need to get this sorted.

...I raced there quite a bit in between those dates...I'll pm ya with info on what years I have in real paper and shit...

Bike
    suzuki
    thanks mate

Thread Information