Page 108 of 380 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 5696

Thread: Trump

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    If the Democrats had that much power and control despite at election time not being in power: why the fuck did they not choose to win the last time?

Answer that fuckheads.
    Hubris, that’s why...

Hillary shot herself in foot with her deplorables comment and I’ll health at times.
    Hillary has nothing g to sell.
    Donald had a great deal going on a low mileage American Dream sitting on his lot, and he took the time to talk to every day people not just the rich...
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    I can definitely accept that there's a legit purpose for the boxes being stashed under the table... but I can also accept that the ballots in those "cases" were dodgy given the parties involved. Anyone who has to take one side over the other it truly rubbing themselves too much.
    Somebody posted that on here as a smoking gun. It turned out to be total bullshit of course. They weren't suitcases, they were the normal container they used. They were not being counted, they had already been counted, they were being scanned. According to the officials the observers had left of their own volition, they had not been told to leave. There was nothig shady it was just business as usual. It gave somebody a moments excitement though.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by testastretta View Post
    You want me to post proof of Bidens' win? Ok. All 50 States will have certified their States election results and next week the electoral college will name Biden as the 46th President.
    Of course all these sworn affidavits and testimonies are from fine upstanding non-partisan people with no hidden agenda who would never lie under oath.
    Commy(sp) cock. Farking funny!
    Not saying that I am against them but how does this sit with you?
    https://time.com/5918994/federal-exe...adminstration/
    And therein lies the rub. Where they lying, partisan or otherwise, or did the courts realise the gravity of the accusations being made and fold like a rice-paper tent in a monsoon simply to prevent having to face that gravity?
    The reds under the bed rhetoric is what sets off little alarm bells in my rainbow pony world... coz it garners support from those who aren't really trying to present an argument but ride someone else's gravy train.
    I was expecting something else... but that does seem a little illegal.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Somebody posted that on here as a smoking gun. It turned out to be total bullshit of course. They weren't suitcases, they were the normal container they used. They were not being counted, they had already been counted, they were being scanned. According to the officials the observers had left of their own volition, they had not been told to leave. There was nothig shady it was just business as usual. It gave somebody a moments excitement though.
    I already pointed out that they were ballot boxes. You have said those things before. It's still a smoking gun. Always will be given the lies and deceit taking place.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    You have said those things before.
    They don't seem to be sinking in.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Blog Entries
    The version I saw was that they had been opened and but counted, and then dragged out and scanned as if they had been counted. An honest mistake that an investigation would have found. However the one question I can't find an answer for is: IF they were scanned and not counted, would 4 "cases" of opened but uncounted ballots potentially have an effect on the tally's reported as per Miss Feistypants testimony?

Bike
    Blog Entries
    They don't seem to be sinking in.
    There's still something smoking that I cannae find an answer for... but hey, no one saw any wrong doing and so has investigated no further. No wrong doing if the count was adjusted accordingly. If not, then not so much.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    There is a Twitter account, 'Bad legal takes.' You could feature regularly.

The US Constitution gives each state sole power over their own elections. There is normally no role for the federal government at all.
    Yes, but also No.

Yes that each state has a large degree of autonomy to conduct elections how it sees fit.

No that each state can't infringe upon an individuals right to vote (15th amendment).

Hence each state has it's own constitution which defines how Voting will take place and it's here that Texas alleges the other States didn't follow their own rules, in doing so they are infringing on everyone elses voting rights (by making it an uneven playing field).

We'll see what the outcome is - as I said, Texas being Texas.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    2014 Honda NC750X
    Blog Entries
    Texas being only one of 50 states, despite how they may see themselves.

I’m really starting to think a managed break up of the United States might be the best solution here.
    Moe: Well, I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I...I can't compete with that stuff.
    - The Simpsons

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by nerrrd View Post
    Texas being only one of 50 states, despite how they may see themselves.

I’m really starting to think a managed break up of the United States might be the best solution here.
    The Great State of Texas doesn't disagree...

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Rush Limbaugh is suggesting that the red states should secede from the union. That's not super smart. The red states are all welfare queens, it's only the money from the blue states than keeps them afloat. On their own they'd probaly last about a week?

Another batch of court cases have failed bringing the total to 55. So much losing.

Bike
    bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by 1/32 man View Post
    So the Dems rigged the election but let Mitch McConnell win?

Come on !
    Yes - that's basically the claim ...

Moscow Mitch controls the Senate - and with him controlling the senate Biden will have a hard job getting anything done.

If the dems really could rig the election why did they let Moscow Mitch win? A small job - in a state - to change that election and get him voted out ..

But none of Trump's supporters will acknowledge that - let alone respond.
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditbandit View Post
    Yes - that's basically the claim ...

Moscow Mitch controls the Senate - and with him controlling the senate Biden will have a hard job getting anything done.

If the dems really could rig the election why did they let Moscow Mitch win? A small job - in a state - to change that election and get him voted out ..

But none of Trump's supporters will acknowledge that - let alone respond.
    Unless your only focus was to ensure a Biden victory and didn't care about anything else...

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditbandit View Post
    True. Unless The Democrats can win both of the Georgia Senate seats, then they'll control it.

There has been some interesting discussion about Senate rules of late. Nobody much has been paying attention to these, but because of the current situation there is keen interest in some quarters.

The US Vice President is the president of the Senate. Apparently the rules say something along the lines "If the Vice president is not available" the majority leader takes over. If the Vice Predsident was to make herself available she would control the house. Apparently the current arrangement where the majority leader runs proceedings has been in operation since 1937, but it is not written in stone.

The Democrats are seemingly not very good at politics, and their current leadership is positively ancient. Both Feinstein and Pelosi must be clocking ninety, Biden is 78, they really need more active and aggressive people running things.

Bike
    R1200GSA
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Unless your only focus was to ensure a Biden victory and didn't care about anything else...
    are we not giving way to much credit to the ability of any group to control the outcome of an election involving 150+ million voters?

The Republicans are trying very hard to overturn things, (I actually have no issue with the concept of legally challenging election results) but those efforts very much remind me of the phrase that talks about piss ups and breweries. They just cannot get their shit sorted.
    Conspiracy on the scale they are ranting about is simply not possible, if for no other reason than it involves human beings.

Slight tangent but I am fascinated by the USA's system, the founding fathers were so concerned with putting checks and balances in place they have designed a system whereby precisely nothing happens, unless you have money and lots of it of course.
    Life is not measured by how many breaths you take, but how many times you have your breath taken away

Thread Information