Page 224 of 380 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274324 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 5695

Thread: Trump

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    One could be forgiven for thinking Trump had enough legal problems but no, he's heading to court to sue his neice and the NY Times for 100 million. It's mildly surprising that he found a lawyer to take the case: his lawyers don't always get paid, his recent lawyers are facing being struck off.

The bar for suing public figures is higher than for peasantry like thee and me. Trump has to prove "actual malice" so the court papers allege this. For a newspaper to print a story that it already knew was false could amount to actual malice, but that doesn't appear to have happened in this case. The wording of the court papers suggest Mary Trump "smuggled" the papers out of her lawyers office, but she was entitled to one copy of everything involved in Fred Trump's will.

The general feeling of legal commentators is that this boat won't float. We may never know, it may just slowly sink from view.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americ...2018-tax-story
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    2005 Z750S
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    ... The general feeling of legal commentators is that this boat won't float. We may never know, it may just slowly sink from view. ...
    Release the kraken bung!
    Measure once, cut twice. Practice makes perfect.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    This is what Trumps border wall would have stopped. Now Biden’s softness and political correctness has created a crisis, 10,000 super spreaders trying to bust in just 8 days after he cancelled deportation flights....
    They tried to cover it up with a FAA ban on Fox News drone flights who’ve been their filming for two weeks then they realised that made them look worse

Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    This is what Trumps border wall would have stopped.
    Trump's border wall, such as it is, is there. At least the parts that didn't blow over in the wind are still there. It isn't working, it never was.
    Can you not believe the evidence of your own eyes?

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - George Orwell
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Can you not believe the evidence of your own eyes?
    Didn't happen under Trump.
    Happened under Biden.

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - George Orwell
    Indeed...
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    BBC photo article from Tejas.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-58654351

US Haiti envoy has quit. Beeb again.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-58667660
    Manopausal.

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Bwah haahaa, this is priceless, the controversial Arizona "recount" found even more votes for Biden. You just can't make this shit up
    Trump loses again

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ger-lead-biden

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Bwah haahaa, this is priceless, the controversial Arizona "recount" found even more votes for Biden. You just can't make this shit up
    Trump loses again
    Surely no politician ever did more losing than Trump. I'm not getting my hopes up too much about that Arizona fraudit yet. Those figures came from a draft copy of the report. These people being who they are, the final version due today(?) might say anything.

Meanwhile Trump has had Governor Abbott agree to recounts in Texas. Trump won Texas!

Then not to be outdone, Lauren Boebert has published her impeachment papers. She wants to impeach Biden. Or something.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8d64ce794a2ff38dc7b8f78d0cebb40e.jpeg 
Views:	9 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	349702  

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Fucken hell, american politics is such a clown show! They should take a leaf out of russias book and only have one candidate and then everyone can vote for him.
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Fucken hell, american politics is such a clown show! They should take a leaf out of russias book and only have one candidate and then everyone can vote for him.
    Trump was sorta working on that. He even mentioned it several times. He wanted extra terms, or to be made prssident for life. He was Russia's man in the White House after all.

Listening to some US podcasts it's becomng clear what a bunch of crooks and kooks had access to the White House during Trump's tenure. It explains announcements made at various times by Trump and Pence. The announcements seemed odd at the time, now we are learning where the ideas came from.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Trump was sorta working on that. He even mentioned it several times. He wanted extra terms, or to be made prssident for life. He was Russia's man in the White House after all.
    The same was said by both sides about Bush junior and Obama that if they kicked off WW4 with Iran during their second terms that could occur.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Trump's border wall, such as it is, is there. At least the parts that didn't blow over in the wind are still there. ll
    Love to see evidence of this, thanks in advance

All I can see is one brief clip of a very small section Incomplete or perhaps a test element. Any major infrastructure construction is vulnerable in its early stages.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    The same was said by both sides about Bush junior and Obama that if they kicked off WW4 with Iran during their second terms that could occur.
    That was never said by anybody sane. Trump himself floated various versions of the idea of extended terms. He used that technique to gauge public opinion, if the idea didn't create outrage it became a possibility. He mentioned extended terms on a number of occasions, so presumably the backlash was insufficient to disuade him.

He's still banging on that he won the election even in the face of repeated humiliation. I see the daffy cow Republican politician who came up with the the Arizona fraudit wants another one now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FAJE7x8VgAcL89n.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	504.4 KB 
ID:	349718  

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Love to see evidence of this, thanks in advance

All I can see is one brief clip of a very small section Incomplete or perhaps a test element. Any major infrastructure construction is vulnerable in its early stages.

A "very small section" would be significant because there was ony a vary small amount of new wall built.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL40lQNIVNc

Bike
    husaberg
    off a feed just posted by sugalitei think

About what you expect from propaganda Barbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Thread Information