Page 225 of 382 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235275325 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 5723

Thread: Trump

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Pesky alternative facts again.
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Stand by for more Losing trump

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Visited my Gmail page today, a rare event, and find it's full of stuff like this. Obviously they've got the wrong guy 'cause I ain't Jose. No way Jose.
    If I'm one of Trump's most loyal supporters he's in worse trouble than I thought.

There are other exciting options, such as an offer to buy a signed copy of Josh Hawley's book. Yeah right!

🚨 IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED 🚨

Dear Jose, are you really going to pass up the opportunity to become a Trump Life Member?

We’ve sent you several emails and have never heard back. You’ve always been one of President Trump’s most loyal supporters, so we thought there must be some mistake.

We’ve decided to give you one FINAL chance to activate your Trump Life Membership, but you’ll have to hurry. This offer expires at 11:59 PM TONIGHT! After that, it’s gone.

Please contribute $5 or more by 11:59 PM TONIGHT to activate your Trump Life Membership & help your Party retake Congress in 2022. >>

2021 TRUMP LIFE MEMBERSHIP
    SUPPORTER: Jose Jiminez
    MEMBER ID: 60043950 - 2021
    MEMBERSHIP STATUS: INACTIVE
    DEADLINE: 11:59 PM TONIGHT

CONTRIBUTE NOW >>

CONTRIBUTE $20

CONTRIBUTE $15

CONTRIBUTE $10

CONTRIBUTE $5

CONTRIBUTE ANY AMOUNT

Don’t forget, as a Trump Life Member, you’ll join the EXCLUSIVE group of Patriots working to retake Congress in 2022!

Don’t waste this offer, Jose!

Contribute $5 or more IMMEDIATELY and your 2021 Trump Life Membership will automatically be activated.

Thank you,
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Loses to a Woman, a black woman no less.
    Yet another turd in the orange fuckers cornflakes. He will be biting his pillow in anguish tonight

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...white-n1280277

Bike
    Blog Entries
    The Dems are so stupid.
    Just leak the calls and say oppps and deprive the prick a platform - Job done.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...records-secret

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=sugilite;1131191423]The Dems are so stupid.
    Just leak the calls and say oppps and deprive the prick a platform - Job done.

It's just the normal Trump playbook, delay, obfuscate, delay some more. If he loses he'll appeal. Same ol' same ol'.

When he was president he defied all subpoenas and instructed his minions to do likewise. The Democrats didn't push back. This time at the first sign of obstruction they should slap back hard but...

Apparently last time round they weren't sure of the loyalty of the congressional police. Subsequent events show they had good reason. This time they should be hardline, any police who don't like it should be out on their arse.

Easy for me, I've got no skin in the game.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    husaberg

17 months of a study reveal what we all thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    It's reported that Kraken releasing lawyer Sidney Powell has been banned from all Trump buildings. She must have wanted to be paid?

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    It's reported that Kraken releasing lawyer Sidney Powell has been banned from all Trump buildings. She must have wanted to be paid?
    One of Trumps other stars.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	star.............JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	132.3 KB 
ID:	349744
    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/melliss...s-183839949237

if she doesn't look familiar here she is a little worse for wear.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Jenna Ellis now claims to be a constitutional law expert. She worked in a low level rural court handling the usual traffic violations, thefts and assaults.

Another Trump lawyer, Lin Wood, has apparently stated that the World Trade Centre towers were not brought down by Al Qaeda, the aircraft were CGI. He thinks the Pentagon was hit by a missile.

Trump said his legal team was making him look stupid. He got that right.

"Only the best people"

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Jenna Ellis now claims to be a constitutional law expert. She worked in a low level rural court handling the usual traffic violations, thefts and assaults.

Another Trump lawyer, Lin Wood, has apparently stated that the World Trade Centre towers were not brought down by Al Qaeda, the aircraft were CGI. He thinks the Pentagon was hit by a missile.

Trump said his legal team was making him look stupid. He got that right.

"Only the best people"
    In fairness i m not totally convinced anyone could make him look smart.
    why else would he not want his School records released.

After all Barack Obama Graduating from Columbia University in 1983, where he majored in political science with a specialty in international relations and in English literature He graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1983 and a 3.7 GPAIn 1988, he enrolled in Harvard Law School, where he was the first black president of the Harvard Law Review. After graduating, Magna Cum Laude from the Law School in 1991 he became a civil rights attorney and an academic, teaching constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004.

or we have Bill Clinton
    With the aid of scholarships, Clinton attended the School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., receiving a Bachelor of Science in Foreign Service degree in 1968. Upon graduating from Georgetown in 1968, Clinton won a Rhodes Scholarship to University College, Oxford, where he initially read for a B.Phil. in philosophy, politics, and economics but transferred to a B.Litt. in politics and, ultimately, a B.Phil. in politics. Clinton also received an offer to study at Yale Law School, Yale University. After Oxford, Clinton attended Yale Law School and earned a Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree in 1973 After graduating from Yale Law School, Clinton returned to Arkansas and became a law professor at the University of Arkansas.

Trump claimed to have graduated at the top of his class, unfortunately, we know this is a complete and total fabrication, not an exaggeration, a total fabrication he never even made the deans list he wasnt cume Laude or Magna cum laude and certainly wasn't Suma Cum laude.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Random unrelated recent reports:

Trump Tower, Fifth Avenue, NY, has been placed on a credit watch by the banks because of low occupancy.

Forbes Magazine has removed Trump from their top 400 rich list.

The FBI has raided the offices of the NYPD union.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Further detail on that raid on an NYPD Union office (and the home of the union head). The mayor will be whistling while he works.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...fice-home.html

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    This is eight minutes long but even if you don't like Bill Maher it's worth a look. He is pretty much right on with his description on what has been happening with changes to the electoral system in various states. Even if all of his predictions don't happen as he says, there is enough for the Yanks to be genuinely concerned about. The Democrats though are just carrying on as if nothing has changed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cR4fXcsu9w

Thread Information