Page 241 of 382 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291341 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 5723

Thread: Trump

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    These two statement are mutually exclusive.

Either the Democrats need Trump to be running
    Or
    Trump is going to be Nailed

Which one Sugi?
    The Dems need Trump to run to win.
    Trump is going to be nailed for fraud, so obvious to his accounting firm, they are doing a runner - nothing to do with dems.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    The Dems need Trump to run to win.
    Trump is going to be nailed for fraud, so obvious to his accounting firm, they are doing a runner - nothing to do with dems.
    Nailed for fraud, by Whom?

I'll wait...
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Blog Entries

I'll wait...
    The law TDL, looks like it is finally going to catch up with him. His accountants see it coming so clearly they are jumping ship.
    He has broken US laws, not dem laws or repub laws - US laws.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    The law TDL, looks like it is finally going to catch up with him. His accountants see it coming so clearly they are jumping ship.
    He has broken US laws, not dem laws or repub laws - US laws.
    The Law? Who is applying the Law? Is it being applied fairly and without Bias?

We had 4 years of Russia Russia Russia, so you'll forgive my skepticism that this is completely above board and doesn't in anyway have any political undertones or motivations.

These continued attacks on Trump are nothing more than a failing regime trying to take out their biggest threat, and it couldn't be more transparent.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    The Law? Who is applying the Law? Is it being applied fairly and without Bias?
    It is the same US Law system you defended with so much passion in our systemic racism debate, so I'm sure you will be feeling more than confidant that all the checks and balances will prevail

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    It is the same US Law system you defended with so much passion in our systemic racism debate, so I'm sure you will be feeling more than confidant that all the checks and balances will prevail
    I'm confident that once again, the investigation will be shown to be a complete political farce once it has to go to court and a Judge will preside over it (if it gets that far).

The bit I'm talking about is the investigation that leads to it becoming a case.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    I'm confident that once again, the investigation will be shown to be a complete political farce once it has to go to court and a Judge will preside over it (if it gets that far).

The bit I'm talking about is the investigation that leads to it becoming a case.
    Interesting you place such faith in a judge, except the 50 or more Judges that told trump to fuck right off with his baseless election fraud claims?

trump as good as admitted he inflated or deflated property values to suit which ever cause required it, and that will be just the tip of the iceberg for president grifter. Trump university, Charities he ran and plundered along with family members to the point they are banned from running another. Not like there is any doubt he is a grifter. One used to getting away with everything. Accountants now doing a runner - looks serious this time. And if course - I'm loving it

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Interesting you place such faith in a judge, except the 50 or more Judges that told trump to fuck right off with his baseless election fraud claims?
    The Judges are bound by the standard of proof being 'beyond all reasonable doubt', Statistical anomolies, no matter how suggestive - don't meet that standard of proof.

I can admit my suspicions don't meet the standard required for a Lawsuit, doesn't mean that they aren't rooted in some very suspicious sets of numbers.

trump as good as admitted he inflated or deflated property values to suit which ever cause required it, and that will be just the tip of the iceberg for president grifter. Trump university, Charities he ran and plundered along with family members to the point they are banned from running another. Not like there is any doubt he is a grifter. One used to getting away with everything. Accountants now doing a runner - looks serious this time. And if course - I'm loving it
    It looked Serious with Russia.
    It looked Serious with Impeachment.
    It looked Serious with Insurrection.

Somehow though, my money is on it being one big political hit-job with Smoke and mirrors.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries

I'll wait...

Because of Mazars throwing Trump under the bus the way they did, the NY AG now has a nuclear option if she wishes to use it. I think it's called the Martin Act?
    Whatever, because the accountants have taken their leave in the circumstances that they did, she can now liquidate the Trump organisation virtually at will.
    At this stage it seems she is still on plan A though.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    You want to know what the biggest joke in that picture is?

The T-Shirt slogans are exactly the same

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    The Judges are bound by the standard of proof being 'beyond all reasonable doubt', Statistical anomolies, no matter how suggestive - don't meet that standard of proof.
    Wrong.

The case being brought by the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York is a criminal case and that does require proof beyond reasonable doubt.

The case being brought by the NY AG is a civil action where the standard of proof is lower. Different rules too. If Trump pleads the Fifth Amendment in the criminal case, that can be taken as evidence of wrong doing in the civil case.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Wrong.

The case being brought by the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York is a criminal case and that does require proof beyond reasonable doubt.

The case being brought by the NY AG is a civil action where the standard of proof is lower. Different rules too. If Trump pleads the Fifth Amendment in the criminal case, that can be taken as evidence of wrong doing in the civil case.
    I was talking specifically about the Election court cases, not the ongoing witch hunt.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Wrong.

Looks like they found plenty of whitches
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Blog Entries
    It looked Serious with Russia.
    It looked Serious with Impeachment.
    It looked Serious with Insurrection.
    I refer to the Mueller congress interviews, and I saw a serious man that knows his shit (More than any well read IT guy in NZ could possibly know about russian senanigans) and he was genuinely concerned.
    Impeachment, never serious, the repub party was always going to swat it down
    Same deal with the Insurrection, nice to see you acknowledge it was an insurrection though

I was talking specifically about the Election court cases, not the ongoing witch hunt.
    And 50+ court cases with zero evidence is not a witch hunt?
    As I KEEP saying these clown political parties in the US are absolutely as bad as each other. As much as you will never admit a conservative party to be a clown show. The Repubs are not even a conservative parties arsehole at this point. They are a Trumpisym party.

Thread Information