Page 249 of 382 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299349 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 5723

Thread: Trump

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    I wanted to be a billionaire, but someone had already taken all the money.
    What a pack of cunts
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    This is a bit odd - you were born and raised in the UK, wanted to be in the RAF. OK understood no doubt lots of kids wanted the same thing. OK so how does RNZAFs lack of a combat wing stymie that? If you got into the RAF surely they would have had planes you could fly there.
    Only ever wanted to fly fast jets - Tornados, Jaguars or even the Eurofighter.

Flying a C-130 or a Huey or even a P8 just doesn't do it for me.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    2014 Honda NC750X
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Only ever wanted to fly fast jets - Tornados, Jaguars or even the Eurofighter.

Flying a C-130 or a Huey or even a P8 just doesn't do it for me.
    Had a friend at school who joined the RNZAF, he had his pilot’s licence long before that though. He was kind enough to take me up once and only once thanks to my almost instantaneous need for the supplied sick bag. He ended up flying helicopters I think, must have been the Iroquois back then.
    Moe: Well, I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I...I can't compete with that stuff.
    - The Simpsons

Bike
    I Ride No More

Trump's View on Ukraine Crisis

Don,
    You make a proposal, and yet they still continue to scorn you.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...e-jets-chinese

Seems a man can't get a decent (court) hearing these days.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Just checked my GMail account, I don't normally use it. Nothing there but about fifty begging letters from Trump including a couple of special offers to join Truth Social as a founding member.

I'm seeing comments that Trump is very unhappy at how his new social media project is going. Or actually, how it's not going. I can't imagine why he's surprised, every business he has ever had has failed.

The main interest now is guessing who will sue who. Will Nunes sue Trump, or will Trump sue Nunes? Both have a reputation as being litigious but Nunes has been more creative, having tried to sue an imaginary cow and tried to sue his 'mother' among others.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Despite owning one jet he can’t afford to operate, ‘billionaire’ Trump is begging the gullible to give him funds to buy a private jet. Should his con be successful the new acquisition will be dubbed “Trump Force One.” Almost as if he was President - but isn’t.

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    The claim was that he had cognitive decline, so he took a test proving he didn't...
    Or to put it in a more truthful light, he took an easy test proving he did not have the onset of alzheimer's.

Yeah, Nah.

Biden has done plenty of Stupid Shit, but most of it isn't blown out of proportion or deceptively edited by a complicit media.
    The right leaning media would never do the same? Cry me a river.

This is a good point in there, but I take issue with the absolutist nature of it. Do you mean to say a Politician is never allowed to use Hyperbole or figures of speech or any other rhetorical devices?

At some point (and we can argue as to where that point is), there are flourishes of speech that to a native english speaker are clearly that - Flourishes. I don't think they can be included in the category of 'lies'.

Now, if you exclude all of those, there are still some Trump whoppers to work with - and on those you'll find conservative commentators (like Ben Shapiro as a good example) more than happy to criticize Trump - and on those, the critique is fair. The problem is that if it's just limited to those, the mythos and narrative of 'Trump biggest liar ever' isn't half as convincing.
    Hyperbole or figures of speech used judicially is fine, near every time the mouth is opened, ala Trump is a major problem. Nit pick it all you like, but a leader that requires one to constantly question is this truth, hyperbole or lies is in no way a good thing.

Sure - Is it lying about having an Affair? or spying on your political opponents? or that Iraq had WMDs? From a pragmatic view - what damage did this do to America and the American pubic?
    Screwing stormy daniels whilst melania is carrying their son around is quite poor form yes? I'm sure all the pollies all spy on each other, likely paying swamp like creatures to do it. And lies, lies and more lies undermines democracy (they all do it, trump just took it to dizzy new heights).

Can't say I agree, I've heard him move on, heard him react to the crowd.

This may be because he's not much of a Teleprompter type speaker and prefers to just wing it
    You likely missed him not getting back on track because you were on a trump hyperbole high Weeeeeeeeeeee.

but Biden's state of the Union... There are some clips in that where he sounds Drunk he's muddling his words that badly.
    I simply took you at your word on this, then I saw the video below. Please tell me it was more than that, because if you are rounding on Biden over that inconsequential damp squib lot, then your tears over trump being mistreated and maligned are crocodile tears and most, or maybe you really are just a total trump fan boi and are genuinely upset.

I mean... this makes me like Ron more and more. It's hardly being a Cunt - but the key takeaway is this: 'This is silly - you can wear it if you want to, but you shouldn't do it' - and most of the kids smiled and took it off is telling.

You ever see a kid smiling when someone is bullying them to do something they don't wanna do?
    Actually yes, I have seen a kid smiling while being bullied, well I would of if I had a mirror at the time because it was me.

I've debated about sharing this painful part of my past, but under the guise of this stuff should be talked about more, I have decided to share. At least it is buried in a multi quote to you, so not many will see it. Believe it or not, this is a nutshell version.
    At 12, I made friends with 2 of the most popular boys at the school, I was the comedian of the group. One of them had a very generous (so I thought) grandmother who gave him $10 everyday - a fortune at the time. So my mate spent up large on us at the local dairy - awesome. Until the dairy owner reported this strangeness to the school principle. The only one the dairy owner knew was me, he knew my father. So I got hauled in first. Turns out my mates grandmother had sold her house, moved in with them and kept the money under her bed, which he helped himself too. Because I was first, I was labeled a nark. Queue many beatings over the next few months until my parents moved me to another city.
    Things went swimmingly well there for 6 months, before a bored influential group of kids blamed me for something I had nothing to do with. Queue more beatings, much worse this time. Anyone dared to be my friend was beaten too to keep me isolated. I had to go past 12 and more of them just to get to and from the school bus. I found a series of storm water drains to wriggle through to avoid them. Fun. I was so stressed out, anxiety panicked the whole works that I never slept until dawn. So 2 hours sleep max. About that time, my older sisters army mate offered to take me palmy on weekends to get away from it all. This translated to sexually abusing me, and he was not the only pedo that took advantage of my situation. Left school with zero qualifications. Discovered motorcycles, they were wonderful devices that took me away from humans. I do not think it is an over exaggeration to say motorcycles literally saved my life. In a cruel twist of fate, I weirdly slowly grew until I was 24. I could of done with that 2 meter height a lot sooner.

So, yeah, often when I would get belittled and bullied, I would smile, embarrassed, earned me many more punches to the face for being a smart prick, would of been nice to of learned to control my facial expressions. When I look at that video, I see their eyes, and their embarrassed smiles. They have just been belittled by a very powerful man in front of many, many people. They were given the illusion of choice by being told you can wear a mask but this is ridiculous - coming from a powerfull leader is that really a choice? Fuck no. The later satirical article you posted, will just heap more misery on these boys who will now almost certainly be bullied by their peers.

All desantos cared about is the optics. A good man would of said nothing, a great man would of made the boys day by saying something nice to them. A weak man belittles them all in the name of optics that at that point, did not even really matter.
    Watching the video again, I see the suited goon to desantos left. The smug look on that cunts face made me wanna puke. He was loving the boys getting humiliated, he likely went home and had a wank over it.
    Anyhoo, that will show those leftie wankers eh TDL, Yeah lets bully some young impressionable boys to trigger the lefties. What does the fact you like him even more now say to your character TDL?
    So yeah with my history, I recognize bullies like desantos, and trump. They don't give a flying fuck about your precious conservative values, they were likely born into power, gained more and are just interested in keeping hold of it, no matter the cost to human decency - that does not even come into it with these low life shit heads. You may cheer them on because they trigger your much hated left. I do not cut them any slack what so ever. They could choose to be great - however they choose to be arseholes - and they are well practiced at it.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Another week another con...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FNrtIagWUAAm4IH.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	150.7 KB 
ID:	350774  
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Truth Social near dead on arrival - to late for the defibrillator paddles?

https://medium.com/politics-mostly/7...y-341ab0043e38
    https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...trump-00014355
    https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...world-00015427

Check out the growth curve on the graph for the apps Category Ranking History. Par of the course for a Trump business
    https://app.sensortower.com/ios/us/t...18825/overview

Even Trump has no faith in it, he does not even post in his own app

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    I bet there are a couple of feverish posters from Kiwibiker there!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Check out the growth curve on the graph for the apps Category Ranking History. Par of the course for a Trump business
    Was just reminded that Truth Social was just supposed to be part of a Trump media empire. There was going to be a Trump TV network too. I guess when Truth Social goes tits up, like all the other Trump businesses, that'll be the end of Trump TV too.

Bike
    It was on the good
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    that'll be the end of Trump TV too.
    He may not be the President anymore but not sure you can talk about his wife like that.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Trump really lays into the dictators here, as in lays down and gives them a darn good cuddle

Bike
    ZX14R, E=mc2
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Trump really lays into the dictators here, as in lays down and gives them a darn good cuddle

Trump makes no more sense now than he ever did. He's making it worse.

The legion of stupid however still hang on to his every statement. Even if it contrasts with his last one. Fox 'News' should be taken off the network. Hannity and his co-horts should be barred for the simple reason that they are anti - American and anti democracy.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    This was an interview Trump did recently with some MMA fighters who have a podcast. He rambles on a lot but he's asked how he sees the situation developing in Ukraine and launches into his standard spiel on wind turbines.

If you don't have spare time or a strong stomach start at the 2.55 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt66kzvaXRs

Thread Information