Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Oh dear, turd social is further imploding

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...xodus-00022706

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Billy Boozer. Now there's a proud family name.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Blog Entries

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    The great "deal maker" does it again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-04-06 at 8.37.15 PM.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	336.5 KB 
ID:	350880  
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    The great "deal maker" does it again.
    Whats the bet none of its his money.....
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    I searched appstore on my ipad and couldn't find it
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    I searched appstore on my ipad and couldn't find it
    Interesting. I too did an App Store search without success.

The main interest now is whether Trump will sue Nunes or Nunes will sue Trump. Nunes is creative, he tried to sue an imaginary cow and his "mother".
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    husaberg
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Yeah, his dad gave him a million dollars for his eighth birthday and the money just kept rolling in. When his old man died the family fortune was about a Billion. He blew his share completely, then came a miraculous recovery. The "King of Debt" was paying cash for everything, and the gullible among us will still try and tell you the Russian thing was a hoax.

He's cracked it now though, the low IQ MAGATs have given him about 150 Million, and the equally dim GOP are paying some of his many legal bills from party funds.

Case study in the career of a con man.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    and the gullible among us will still try and tell you the Russian thing was a hoax
    And what say you about the fine that Hillary and Co had to pay recently?
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, his dad gave him a million dollars for his eighth birthday and the money just kept rolling in. When his old man died the family fortune was about a Billion. He blew his share completely, then came a miraculous recovery. The "King of Debt" was paying cash for everything, and the gullible among us will still try and tell you the Russian thing was a hoax.

He's cracked it now though, the low IQ MAGATs have given him about 150 Million, and the equally dim GOP are paying some of his many legal bills from party funds.

Case study in the career of a con man.
    And the sad thing is, he will likely never get done for his crimes, because for that to happen, the powers that be would have to admit the US system is so flawed it allowed a crook to become president. Trump is a hack that will say absolutely anything to get want he wants, or does not want. Case in point below.

Bike
    husaberg
    A Psychological Profile of the Alt-Right
    https://psyarxiv.com/c9uvw
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    husaberg
    Murray Newton Rothbard Rothbard a central figure in the 20th-century American libertarian movement.
    A self-confessed admirer of Joseph McCarthy’s political tactics, Rothbard wanted to put some emotional meat on the spare, abstract bones of libertarian economics. Rockwell, who shared Rothbard’s strategy, penned a series of virulently racist, homophobic and anti-Semitic newsletters on behalf of Ron Paul, in hopes of crafting a viscerally appealing emotional aura around libertarianism. “We are constantly told that it is evil to be afraid of black men, it is hardly irrational,” one missive went. “I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in [Washington] are semi-criminal or entirely criminal,” said another.
    The fullest articulation of Rothbard’s strategy — and a piece of political cynicism for the ages — appeared in his 1992 essay “Right Wing Populism,” an apologia for former Ku Klux Klan grandee David Duke’s failed presidential run. Rothbard found much to like in Duke’s positions: “lower taxes, dismantling the bureaucracy, slashing the welfare system, attacking affirmative action and racial set-asides, calling for equal rights for all Americans, including whites: What’s wrong with any of that?”
    Rothbard’s eight-point program for toppling these elites included a call to “abolish affirmative action, set aside racial quotas, etc., and point out that the root of such quotas is the entire ‘civil rights’ structure, which tramples on the property rights of every American.” Also in his program was a call for economic nationalism, under the ominous heading “America First.”
    [U]Gavin McInnes bills himself as a libertarian, but he founded the Proud Boys―a men’s rights group that is considered part of the alt-right. Augustus Invictus, a Florida attorney who literally drank goat’s blood as part of an animal sacrifice, ran for senate in the 2016 Libertarian Party primary and spoke at Liberty Fest. Recently popular among college libertarians, Stefan Molyneux evolved into a pro-Trump alt-righter. And Richard Spencer was thrown out of the International Students for Liberty conference this year after crashing the event.
    Anti-’68ers and the Racist-Libertarian Alliance: How a Schism among Austrian School Neoliberals Helped Spawn the Alt Right
    The alt-right is more than warmed-over white supremacy. It’s that, but way way weirder.
    The label blends together straight-up white supremacists, nationalists who think conservatives have sold out to globalization, and nativists who fear immigration will spur civil disarray. But at its core are the ideas of a movement known as neoreaction, and neoreaction (NRx for short) is a rejection of democracy.
    he alt-right has become a major base of Trump's online support, causing Trump observers from BuzzFeed to National Review to take notice. They're striking fear into the hearts of the mainstream rightists.
    "They are the vehicles by which anti-liberal and dehumanizing sentiments become legitimized in conservative circles, Cathy Young assails the movement as, "a mix of old bigotries and new identity and victimhood politics adapted for the straight white male."
    Pat Buchanan, the paleocons' great political hope, has more or less always been this openly bigoted. In 1990 he infamously insisted that 850,000 Jews couldn't have died at Treblinka from diesel fumes. In 2007 he declared, "If you want to know ethnicity and power in the United States Senate, 13 members of the Senate are Jewish folks who are from 2 percent of the population. That is where real power is at." In 2008, he wrote an entire book arguing that the Second World War was basically Britain's fault and Hitler was largely blameless.
    Milo Yiannopoulos, the Breitbart writer and major Trump defender who's perhaps the most vocal exponent of alt-rightism online, famously employs an army of interns, a lot of whom he says are "young 4chan guys."

The white supremacists marching at the “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, last year were not ashamed when they shouted, “Jews will not replace us.” They were not ashamed to wear Nazi symbols, to carry torches, to harass and beat counterprotesters. They wanted their beliefs on display
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    A Psychological Profile of the Alt-Right
    https://psyarxiv.com/c9uvw
    Interesting that they seem to omit that the leader of the Alt-Right voted for Biden....

But then, Marxists lying is nothing new.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Thread Information