Page 260 of 382 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310360 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 5723

Thread: Trump

Bike
    It was on the good
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    You don't have to like Trump, nor would I insist that you like him - but I want to ask this question:

"If your opinion of Trump was initially clouded by your belief in a co-ordinated hoax against him, and that belief tainted all your subsequent opinions about him and his Presidency - is there any among you that will honestly re-assess your views?"

And the follow-up question:

"Will you re-asses your trust in a set of institutions, both Governmental, Media and alike that continually lied to you for all these years?"
    My view of him was made up long before someone thought it would be quite a laugh to suggest he be a politician.

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    My view of him was made up long before someone thought it would be quite a laugh to suggest he be a politician.
    So was mine, I thought he was a prize cunt long before he became president and nothing he has done since would alter that view
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    So was mine, I thought he was a prize cunt long before he became president and nothing he has done since would alter that view
    I have to agree with this too.

Bike
    2014 Honda NC750X
    Blog Entries
    Same.

I watched a few episodes of the Apprentice way back at the beginning, that pretty much formed my opinion of Donald Trump being an awful person.

Maybe he cultivated that persona for the show, but he certainly carried it through into the Presidency, so I suspect he's really like that.

I enjoyed the various 'scandals' during his Presidency as they provided plenty of material for their hard-working comedians. I don't have a lot of sympathy for him in that regard, he baited the media right from the beginning, much more so than previous candidates have, so as far as I'm concerned he's reaping what he sowed.

His inability to accept defeat though, I have to draw a line there. That moves him from 'buffoon' to 'super villain' in my mind.
    Moe: Well, I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I...I can't compete with that stuff.
    - The Simpsons

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    I do believe I'm justified in posting this...

Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    I like him. He was great in "Home Alone."
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries

"If your opinion of Trump was initially clouded by your belief in a co-ordinated hoax against him, and that belief tainted all your subsequent opinions about him and his Presidency - is there any among you that will honestly re-assess your views?"

And the follow-up question:

"Will you re-asses your trust in a set of institutions, both Governmental, Media and alike that continually lied to you for all these years?"
    Like all the others that have since posted, I too had made my assessments on Trump before he came down the escalator. The thing that made me most decide he was an "A" class arsehole was when it was reveled by many small contractors that he often did not pay them when he thought they did not have the resources to fight back. That told me everything I needed to know about his integrity.
    It is Trump for Trump all the way every day. Always has been - democrat before, republican after that, and MAGA agitator thereafter.

Many years ago I decided the reported news can never be relied upon as every news story I witnessed with my own eyes never matched up with the report.

As for Russia, he backed putin on the world stage. There can only be two reasons.
    1. He was pissy at the CIA and FBI = Not mature enough to be a President.
    2. (much more likely) Putin has leverage over him - extremely likely to be money since one of his sons said Trump had extensive russian loans. = Should not be President.
    The bs you rolled out about it being some sort of "deal" was the single most desperate trump defense I have yet seen from you - which is really saying something.

Without a doubt Trumps single biggest super power is to somehow get otherwise intelligent people to prostitute their values to defend and support him.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    The thing that made me most decide he was an "A" class arsehole was when it was reveled by many small contractors that he often did not pay them when he thought they did not have the resources to fight back. That told me everything I needed to know about his integrity.
    It was this behaviour that made me think that he was a prized prick too.

Bike
    It was on the good
    I do believe I'm justified in posting this...
    Our work here is done.

Although a quick skim of the earlier posts in this thread found this nugget -

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Like all the others that have since posted, I too had made my assessments on Trump before he came down the escalator. The thing that made me most decide he was an "A" class arsehole was when it was reveled by many small contractors that he often did not pay them when he thought they did not have the resources to fight back.
    Many years ago I decided the reported news can never be relied upon as every news story I witnessed with my own eyes never matched up with the report.
    From Whence did these revelations come? Purely Altruistic reporter, driven by a purity of conscious and a desire for investigative journalism no doubt...

Well, let's see about that....

Since everyone here is saying they made up their minds well before his presidential run - I did a little Google-Fu, and wouldn't you know - a whole slew of articles published after June 2015 (the earliest I found was November 2015) and most around 2016.

Articles from Anytime

Yet not one mention of this before June 2015.

If the reasons given in this thread for the negative opinion of Trump are to be believed, then they are absolutely driven by hit pieces from the same group of lying smear merchants and propagandists that sold the world the Trump Russia Hoax for years. And as the timestamps show - not before his Presidential run.

As for Russia, he backed putin on the world stage. There can only be two reasons.
    1. He was pissy at the CIA and FBI = Not mature enough to be a President.
    2. (much more likely) Putin has leverage over him - extremely likely to be money since one of his sons said Trump had extensive russian loans. = Should not be President.
    The bs you rolled out about it being some sort of "deal" was the single most desperate trump defense I have yet seen from you - which is really saying something.
    I think there's a lot more options than only 2. And certainly trying to keep the peace with Russia isn't as far a stretch as you make it out to be.

Although, now we know the Russia Hoax was full BS, I think he has ever right to be annoyed at a clearly biased government agency that vindictively investigated him over lies for the better part of 3 years.

Without a doubt Trumps single biggest super power is to somehow get otherwise intelligent people to prostitute their values to defend and support him.
    Okay riddle me this - Some of us, Well - let's be honest - Me...

have been pretty consistent since around 2016 that the 'Muh Russia Hoax' had the same smell of authenticity as the WMD Dossier did for the Iraq war.

If I've been consistently right about that, then is it possible that I'm right about other things (for which we don't have the super concrete definitive proof), for the same reasons?

Bike
    husaberg

Michael Cohen: Trump said ‘black people are too stupid to vote for me’
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    GSXR1000
    From Whence did these revelations come? Purely Altruistic reporter, driven by a purity of conscious and a desire for investigative journalism no doubt...

Well, let's see about that....

Since everyone here is saying they made up their minds well before his presidential run - I did a little Google-Fu, and wouldn't you know - a whole slew of articles published after June 2015 (the earliest I found was November 2015) and most around 2016.
    Well I'll be the first to put my hand up and admit my memory failed me, I was certain I had heard those stories during his time with The Apprentice show. Mind you, in my defense when I hear people say '20yrs ago' I still think 1980's.
    Last edited by onearmedbandit; 27th May 2022 at 19:34.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    Well I'll be the first to put my hand up and admit my memory failed me, I was certain I had heard those stories during his time with The Apprentice show.
    trump was revealed as a fool in 2011 over the birther issue.....

"Donald Trump often appears on Fox, which is ironic, cause the Fox often appears on Donald Trump's head"

An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that @ barackobama’s birth certificate is a fraud.— August 6, 2012
    Lets fight like hell and stop this great and disgusting injustice! The world is laughing at us.— One of a series of tweets Trump issued on Election Night, as it became clear the Obama had won a second term, November 7, 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    Well I'll be the first to put my hand up and admit my memory failed me, I was certain I had heard those stories during his time with The Apprentice show. Mind you, in my defense when I hear people say '20yrs ago' I still think 1980's.
    I still have trouble remembering that someone born AFTER 2000 is entirely possible to be a full adult...

One of my many quirks is that when it comes to arguing on the Internet, I've got a freakishly good memory. Just don't ask me what I did yesterday....

Jokes aside though - this is one aspect of why I'm such a fervent defender - because as I've been able to demonstrate, most of the opinions here come from the same corrupt source as all the other lies about him.

Does that mean that everyone should think as highly of him as I do? Of course not! Even though I like him, there's plenty to fairly critique him on, there's plenty of character traits to dislike. He is a very polarizing figure.

I just want fairness.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    If it were a dyno competition of brainpower and you rated Obama at 100hp, you'd measure Trump at about 3.9. About as smart as dishwater.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Thread Information