Page 261 of 380 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263271311361 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 5695

Thread: Trump

Bike
    It was on the good
    I am a lot more inclusive now after my compulsory subconscious diversity training over the last year or so but to be honest the fact he married a bloke put me off.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    If it were a dyno competition of brainpower and you rated Obama at 100hp, you'd measure Trump at about 3.9. About as smart as dishwater.
    Trump is not actually intellectually handicapped, but neither is he much above that level. Additionally according to his niece, a psychologist, he has multiple untreated mental disorders.

There are any number of stories about his unpaid bills, including to lawyers and to Deutchbank. The architect who designed the ballroom at Mar a Lago and the person who supplied Trump with grand pianos have sad tales to tell. When his newest hotel opened, the one in DC that used to be a post office and which is now for sale, there were a number of "mechanics liens" on it. The liens meant that there were unpaid bills and until they were cleared the building counld not be sold or used as security for a loan.

During the presidential debates Clinton mentioned his record of unpaid bills. Trump didn't deny it, he just mumbled that perhaps they didn't do a very good job.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by James Deuce View Post
    I like him. He was great in "Home Alone."
    It’s a wonder they haven’t edited him out like other political edits Hollywood has made of old films.
    Funny that he was in a kids movie if so many people already hated him before he was president?????
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    I am a lot more inclusive now after my compulsory subconscious diversity training over the last year or so but to be honest the fact he married a bloke put me off.
    Diversity training - another Marxist rort with zero academic backing.

In fact, the only data on it we do have - is if you tell people to start paying attention to things like Race, Sexuality etc. that people get more discriminatory.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Trump is not actually intellectually handicapped, but neither is he much above that level. Additionally according to his niece, a psychologist, he has multiple untreated mental disorders.
    After watching the almost entirety of the Johnny Depp trial: Goldwater rule.

There are any number of stories about his unpaid bills, including to lawyers and to Deutchbank. The architect who designed the ballroom at Mar a Lago and the person who supplied Trump with grand pianos have sad tales to tell. When his newest hotel opened, the one in DC that used to be a post office and which is now for sale, there were a number of "mechanics liens" on it. The liens meant that there were unpaid bills and until they were cleared the building counld not be sold or used as security for a loan.
    More Smear pieces from the same Smear merchants who misrepresent reality and omit certain details.

During the presidential debates Clinton mentioned his record of unpaid bills. Trump didn't deny it, he just mumbled that perhaps they didn't do a very good job.
    Wait - so that makes it sound like Trump has a team that sits below him and deals with the contractors and sub-contractors - and if their work isn't up to standard, his team (not him personally) withholds payment.

Sounds pretty standard.

Bike
    2014 Honda NC750X
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    ItÂ’s a wonder they havenÂ’t edited him out like other political edits Hollywood has made of old films.
    Funny that he was in a kids movie if so many people already hated him before he was president?????
    That was way before he was on the Apprentice. I wouldn't say we're a representative sample of all the people either, as many did and still do support him. I wouldn't say I hate the guy, either.

I liked the idea of electing him President as a middle finger from the US middle class to the corporate establishment exporting all the good jobs overseas or replacing them with internet based services. What never made sense to me is why they thought he was the right man for the job. But then I guess it's always Hobson's choice with their system.
    Moe: Well, I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I...I can't compete with that stuff.
    - The Simpsons

Bike
    husaberg

Gee trumps i also guess trumps own depositions and all the witness statements must be false as well about him hiring and then not paying illegal workers as well.

https://time.com/4465744/donald-trum...ented-workers/

For 36 years, Trump has denied knowingly using undocumented workers to demolish the building that would be replaced with Trump Tower in 1980. After Senator Marco Rubio raised the issue of undocumented Polish workers during a Republican primary debate this year, Trump described himself as removed from the problem. “I hire a contractor. The contractor then hires the subcontractor,” he said. “They have people. I don’t know. I don’t remember, that was so many years ago, 35 years ago.”
    But thousands of pages of documents from the case, including reams of testimony and sworn depositions reviewed by TIME, tell a different story. Kept for more than a decade in 13 boxes in a federal judiciary storage unit in Missouri, the documents contain testimony that Trump sought out the Polish workers when he saw them on another job, instigated the creation of the company that paid them and negotiated the hours they would work. The papers contain testimony that Trump repeatedly toured the site where the men were working, directly addressed them about pay problems and even promised to pay them himself, which he eventually did.
    The documents show that after things got ugly over unpaid wages, Trump sought Sullivan’s advice on the workers and their immigration status. At one point, a lawyer for the Poles testified, Trump threatened, through his own lawyer, to call the Immigration and Naturalization Service and have the workers deported. And when the Labor Department launched a probe of the Polish laborers, Trump again called Sullivan for help, asking him to meet the federal investigator at Trump’s office
    Trump’s false or misleading claims total 30,573 over 4 years
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...er-four-years/
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    It was on the good
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Wasn't his mate Epstein the producer?

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore

"August 25, 2016 6:41 AM EDT "

Funny that.

More Smears by more Smear merchants.

I mean, they dredged up allegations from 35 years ago, and when that didn't work, they invented the Russia Hoax, And yet despite being proven liars - some people still think they are somehow trustworthy.

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    https://edition.cnn.com/2022/05/20/p...fbi/index.html

https://nypost.com/2022/05/23/fbi-to...n-tied-lawyer/

So, now that it's becoming increasingly clear that the whole Russia Hoax was created by Clinton, I think I've got *quite* a few receipts that I'd like to get some refunds on, just the last 6 or so years of defending Trump against what I think we can now call a Hoax.

To which I would respond - https://www.thebulwark.com/the-alfa-bank-hoax-hoax/
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    Let's have a look....

Oh, first hurdle:

He was previously political director for Republican Voters Against Trump, communications director for Jeb Bush 2016, and spokesman for the Republican National Committee.
    So no bias there then.

But as it happens, lets look at the claims and oh dear - Remember when I said that the basis was illegally obtained info, specifically DNS Server logs? Well - the article confirms it. And using Fruit of the Poisonous Tree doctrine, everything that was gained improperly based on illegal evidence is tainted and to be rejected.

But the biggest point is this:

The MAGA crowd’s big gotcha is that Hillary was okay with her campaign sharing rumors of questionable veracity about her political opponent with reporters and then tweeting the published information.
    One persons 'Questionable Veracity' is another mans 'Lies'.

So, as per the Article - Hilaries campaign lied to the Media (and therefore to the FBI) about Trump/Russia.

The Article itself proves the claim is attests to debunk.

The rest just comes across as Butthurt Copium from a NeoCon.

Bike
    BSA A10
    Remember when I said that the basis was illegally obtained info, specifically DNS Server logs? Well - the article confirms it. And using Fruit of the Poisonous Tree doctrine, everything that was gained improperly based on illegal evidence is tainted and to be rejected.
    It doesn't mean it isn't true
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    From Whence did these revelations come? Purely Altruistic reporter, driven by a purity of conscious and a desire for investigative journalism no doubt...

Well, let's see about that....

Since everyone here is saying they made up their minds well before his presidential run - I did a little Google-Fu, and wouldn't you know - a whole slew of articles published after June 2015 (the earliest I found was November 2015) and most around 2016.

If the reasons given in this thread for the negative opinion of Trump are to be believed, then they are absolutely driven by hit pieces from the same group of lying smear merchants and propagandists that sold the world the Trump Russia Hoax for years. And as the timestamps show - not before his Presidential run.
    It is almost like his announcement for the presidential run brought along much closer scrutiny of his practices - it is almost like a causal effect!

I think there's a lot more options than only 2. And certainly trying to keep the peace with Russia isn't as far a stretch as you make it out to be.
    The other post where I say Trumps super power is to get other people to prostitute their values in order to support him - yeah this. Had Biden made the same statement, you would of been spouting "largest capitulation and loss of soft power in living memory" and so forth.

One of the things I cannot help but notice with your imbalance, is that you fret deeply about the march of marxism coming in to destroy your beloved capitalist flavor of democracy. Yet you have a breathtaking blind spot to Trumps extremely effective dismantling of it through breeding deep distrust in one of it's major underpinnings - that being free and fair elections. Just last week he was decrying a republican run primary election as being fraudulent!!! So his now standard play book is declare fraud at any result he does not like. No wonder a massive portion of the US voting population have now lost faith in the voting system. As an update, Dr Oz has now claimed victory in that race, just as Trump commanded him to do. So if you are looking for genuine deserved credit for Trump. there it is - he is successfully dismantling democracy on your watch but all you want to do is complain Trump is not getting a fair go. Incredible.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    It doesn't mean it isn't true
    It also doesn't mean that it is.

And more importantly: It can't be relied upon to be true.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    Wasn't his mate Epstein the producer?
    I wouldn’t know, Seems like you and me don’t watch the same type movies. If he was it will sure be on hunter Biden’s laptop ;p
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Thread Information