Page 3 of 380 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Issue an executive order that is ummm, already an existing law under Obama care - makes perfect sense

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Issue an executive order that is ummm, already an existing law under Obama care - makes perfect sense
    Makes perfect sence if Trump is elected for another four years and Obamacare disappears during that time.

Critical thinking ol bean.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Obama didn't like girls at school https://twitter.com/i/status/1300184131805106178

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    Makes perfect sence if Trump is elected for another four years and Obamacare disappears during that time.

Critical thinking ol bean.

Fucking idiot - do you think every law expires with the election of another president?
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by pete376403 View Post
    Fucking idiot - do you think every law expires with the election of another president?
    That is NOT what I posted. Laws can be changed. Especially if the GOP, House and Senate have a the same party majority. Try doing some actual THINKING for a change you Trumpapobic Snowflake.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries

Sounds about right. The idiot in chief has repeatdly claimed that he gave veterans choice under the Veteran’s Administration. Obama signed that into law in 2014.

Then again he signed an executive order acknowledging the centenary of women’s suffrage in the USA commenting that he didn’t know why it hadn’t been done before. The fact that a centenary celebrates 100 years will apparently be news to him. If anybody ever tellls him.

Oh, and his campaign is broke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a7SRrpCNl8
    Last edited by onearmedbandit; 16th September 2020 at 10:32.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    It seems odd, even after all Trump's immigrant bashing, the Democrats have a problem with the immigrant community. The Cubans in Florida tend to be right leaning and support the Republican Party. Most central and South American immigrants are catholic and therefore not pro choice.

This ad aims to address that, but it depends how widely it's seen. For thee or me it may be interesting but that doesn't help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtfCtrdtVzU

A whistleblower has reportedly claimed that unnecessary hysterectomies are being performed on immigrant women in detention centres. Straight out of the Dr Josef Mengele School of Medicine.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    It seems odd, even after all Trump's immigrant bashing, the Democrats have a problem with the immigrant community. .
    Ummmm you forgot the ILLEGAL bit pritch. I believe that is VERY imporrtant. Even LEGAL immigrants don't want ILLEGAL immigrants released in to the US.

I may take a while for it to sink though but take your time. I'd hate to think I'm putting pressure on your thought processes.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    It seems odd, even after all Trump's immigrant bashing, the Democrats have a problem with the immigrant community. The Cubans in Florida tend to be right leaning and support the Republican Party. Most central and South American immigrants are catholic and therefore not pro choice.

This ad aims to address that, but it depends how widely it's seen. For thee or me it may be interesting but that doesn't help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtfCtrdtVzU

A whistleblower has reportedly claimed that unnecessary hysterectomies are being performed on immigrant women in detention centres. Straight out of the Dr Josef Mengele School of Medicine.
    Although nothing surprises me much anymore when it comes to Trump supporters, they still create head scratching moments. Like Hispanics that support Trump. It is a bit akin to Jewish people voting for hitler.

As an aside, I think the little fellow in the video below is a Trump supporter. (best viewed from 3 minutes in)

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    of course, the trump apologists will be oh they all lie instead of ever admitting that trump is a habitual liar. They will never give any significant or compeerable evidence of the other US president lying or attempting to manipulate opinion on any scale.
    They will never discuss trumps lying directly
    The first thing to point out the old adage: How do you know when a Politician is Lying? Their Mouths are open and their lips are moving.

Secondly, that Graph reeks of pure Desperation:

"Seeeee how much Trump is lyyyyyyying, we have a GRAPH! WITH AVERAGES!"

I could just as easily make a graph showing the number of Ladies sniffed by Biden or the number of 'senior moments', but to do so would be Churlish (although amusing)

Thirdly, With respect to the Washington Post data (since they supply a database) a quick review shows that most of the so-called 'Fact checked' statements show either

1: That is the most literal and uncharitable interpretation of his words - taking hyperbolic statements to be taken as literal fact - When Trump says 'Greatest in History' - Anyone with any shred of comprehension of the English languages knows that this is not to be taken as a serious piece of scholarly historical fact, It's clear Hyperbole. That they are interpreting Hyperbole as a serious statement brinigs me to the second point

2: It is clearly a partisan antics, done by Left-Wing Media. This on it's own isn't so much of an issue, the issue is that they are trying to present their partisan shenanigans as unbiased objective fact. If you compare this to the likes of Ben Shapiro - who regularly has scathing remarks about the God Emperor and his conduct, but he also clearly stats that his is a Conservative and that his news segments have a right-wing bias. He doesn't attempt to claim objectivity.

Finally, If I was to apply the same standard to Biden that they are applying to Trump - everytime Biden made a mistake or called someone the wrong name or the wrong town etc. I'd take that Statement, put a big 'FALSE!' banner over it, and then compile a list. I don't and I've not seen something like this from the Republican side either - because it is churlish.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Admittedly it's 17 Minutes and Razorfist (My Brother from another Mother) has a very unique style.

However he covers off some very interesting points, that may highlight why the Legal Migrants might have an issue or two with Illegal Migrants.

Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Yo momma
    Like Hispanics that support Trump. It is a bit akin to Jewish people voting for hitler.
    ]
    No it's not. LEGAL immigrants (like myself) don't like ILLEGAL immigrants, you know, the ones that are NOT supposed to be here. Pretty simple really.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    No it's not. LEGAL immigrants (like myself) don't like ILLEGAL immigrants, you know, the ones that are NOT supposed to be here. Pretty simple really.
    I have mentioned that but Trumpaphobic Snowflakes just DON'T GET IT!!

Just blabber on the same old talking poinst from the 2016 crapola.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Heyya Jason, I get where you are coming from. Though I do note it suits Trump just fine to hire illegals to work the jobs in his golf courses and such. Where as when it suits him to demonize them, he turns around and does that. I'm not defending illegals, I do not even mention them in my post. What I do find odd is that some Hispanics support a blatant, openly racist president.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    There is occasional reference to Biden sniffing hair. There are even photos.
    As in this case they may even be labelled "disturbing."

The photo below and a similar one with a girl were taken at the Funeral of Biden's son Beau, and Biden is comforting Beau's children.

The hashtags with this pic clearly indicate the class of people involved in spreading this nonsense.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bidenboy.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	116.8 KB 
ID:	347249  

Thread Information