Page 49 of 382 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Actually...

Yes.

I've expressed my reasons for why I don't hold much weight for the 'many, many republicans' prior - however Johnny Rotten - whatever your thoughts are on him, has always been true to himself and encouraged everyone else to be true to themselves, called it like he sees it, expressed disdain for any form of authoritarianism and for the general celebrity industry that gets built up around art.

A lot of people who are into Punk looked at Johnny Rotten aghast as if this was some great impossibility, however from what I've heard from Johnny, I personally consider it an inevitability.

Edit: And Washed up I think is a bit harsh - he's still got all of his Marbles and is still as sharp, articulate and savage as he always was.
    Yes, I'm sure those republicans have no where near the knowledge that you do with all what is happening within their party with demolition man Trump.

So is Trump being responsible holding rallies at this early stage of his recovery?
    Is his rally organizers doing enough by taking peoples temps and handing out masks at these rallies while the leader openly disdains masks?
    Would you take your family to a Trump rally tomorrow?

Pretty clear as well that the Trump team is deliberately obstructing releasing when Trumps last negative test was. He really is very likely to be the main spreader at that Rose Garden event.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Yes, I'm sure those republicans have no where near the knowledge that you do with all what is happening within their party with demolition man Trump.
    I think the more accurate way to put it that those republicans have vested interests that don't align with Trump and the wider voterbase.

It's very similar to the Brexit crisis that nearly sunk the UK Conservatives - there are those that are Conservative because 'We've always done it this way' and who stagnate any form of change for the sake of thwarting change.

I'm not down with that crowd.

Then there are the Conservatives who want to conserve the ideals of an individualistic and meritocratic society - and yes, taking a massive swipe at the authoritarian, Radical and puritanical left is an added bonus that comes with Trump.

Someone like Johnny Rotten falls squarely on the Individualistic side of things (some might even say Anarchy... In the UK... side), hence his support for Trump.

So is Trump being responsible holding rallies at this early stage of his recovery?
    Is his rally organizers doing enough by taking peoples temps and handing out masks at these rallies while the leader openly disdains masks?
    It's a difficult question.

The short answer is: I'm not sure.

On the one hand - I believe that the people should be making their own informed decisions as to whether to attend and to what level of 'safety' they are willing to adopt.
    On the other - There has to be a degree of responsibility born by those organizing the Rally.

Then you have to factor in whether it's indoors or outside etc. etc.

There's also some thoughts around the right to engage in politics being tied to potential personal risk and that this right is so important that we should be holding political events. In addition some thoughts around would we be acting this way during Flu season?

Would you take your family to a Trump rally tomorrow?
    Hell Yeah! None of us are in the at-risk bracket and it would probably be a fun day out with the fam.

Pretty clear as well that the Trump team is deliberately obstructing releasing when Trumps last negative test was. He really is very likely to be the main spreader at that Rose Garden event.
    Impossible, the God Emperor would never be a Herald of Nurgle - why do you think he beat the Coof?

Okay, WH40K memes aside (and if you got that reference - +10 internet Points) - This smells of another artificial furor created by a hostile Media and regardless of what the truth is, it will be used to discredit Trump:

Test came back Negative: "When the Highest office in all the land could be taken out by a single Cough, I mean they are meant to have procedures in place to stop this - what does it say about this administration that with the best security and medical science, Trump's mismanagement has exposed him to a deadly pathogen"

Test came back Positive: "When will Donald Trump stop downplaying the virus, he could have killed someone, directly - not through a Drone strike with his callous disregard for the advice given to him by his own scientific team"
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Blog Entries
    I think the more accurate way to put it that those republicans have vested interests that don't align with Trump and the wider voterbase.
    I should have known better than to ask you this - you always throw people in the same pile as if you have interviewed them all. Trump is a corrupt egotistical narcissist. Hardly a poster boy for conservative politics. You just love the fact he triggers the left, and that is about it really.

It's a difficult question.

The short answer is: I'm not sure.

On the one hand - I believe that the people should be making their own informed decisions as to whether to attend and to what level of 'safety' they are willing to adopt.
    You mean like the advice they get from Trump? Masks are bad, I beat the virus, you have nothing to worry about! That advice? You sure do not mind a lot of people dying to get your left wing getting triggered lark huh?

Hell Yeah! None of us are in the at-risk bracket and it would probably be a fun day out with the fam.
    And your (and others) parents and grand parents be dammed when you subsequently infect them and they die? This guy in the article linked below could be you - seriously. Your cavalier attitude is what kills people with this virus. Trump would be very, very proud of you champ.
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/300129...-led-to-deaths

This smells of another artificial furor created by a hostile Media and regardless of what the truth is, it will be used to discredit Trump:

Test came back Negative: "When the Highest office in all the land could be taken out by a single Cough, I mean they are meant to have procedures in place to stop this - what does it say about this administration that with the best security and medical science, Trump's mismanagement has exposed him to a deadly pathogen"

Test came back Positive: "When will Donald Trump stop downplaying the virus, he could have killed someone, directly - not through a Drone strike with his callous disregard for the advice given to him by his own scientific team"
    So, uncomfortable answers for both test scenarios - how inconvenient. The people deserve to know just how much disdain this president holds in regards to even his closest allies safety.
    Oh but wait, he triggers the left - as you were, all forgiven President Trump

Now I know I have said this before, you come across as a very callous individual who has no qualms about bunches of people dying if it in some way supports your position, no matter how puerile that position may be.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    I should have known better than to ask you this - you always throw people in the same pile as if you have interviewed them all. Trump is a corrupt egotistical narcissist. Hardly a poster boy for conservative politics. You just love the fact he triggers the left, and that is about it really.
    Not really - Consider that I've been observing what is currently playing out with Trump on a much smaller scale since around 2010.

When you say he's hardly a poster boy for Conservative Politics, I refer you back to when I posted his Policy list - both you and I agreed that there was nothing extreme or otherwise out-of-place from a typical right-of-Centre viewpoint.

His public persona - well, yeah - and plenty of Republicans regularly critique him on it, Myself included.

As for riling up the Left, it's much more than that - it's getting them to reveal their true colours, or at least the true colours of their activist base.

You mean like the advice they get from Trump? Masks are bad, I beat the virus, you have nothing to worry about! That advice? You sure do not mind a lot of people dying to get your left wing getting triggered lark huh?
    If one gets all their advice from one source, then that is their problem.

And your (and others) parents and grand parents be dammed when you subsequently infect them and they die? This guy in the article linked below could be you - seriously. Your cavalier attitude is what kills people with this virus. Trump would be very, very proud of you champ.
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/300129...-led-to-deaths
    You asked the question and now you don't like the answer?

We all take risks - each time you go out and ride or drive - you could kill someone - it could be your parents or grand parents be damned - do you stop driving?

I've not hosted any parties, I've done my part, whilst still thinking that there has been a degree of over-reaction (and I still do).

So, uncomfortable answers for both test scenarios - how inconvenient. The people deserve to know just how much disdain this president holds in regards to even his closest allies safety.
    Oh but wait, he triggers the left - as you were, all forgiven President Trump
    I could easily put spin on it the other way and give comfortable answers, the point was to demonstrate that a demand for evidence does not equal an honest enquiry for the Truth and given that the Media lies about Trump as much as the Media says Trump lies, You'll forgive me for not being charitable.

And this triggers the left business - Whilst I might enjoy it - let me ask you a question:

We've seen the end-result of the Radical Left-Wing activism in the US - the CHAZ/CHOP, Riots, Looting, Summary executions for the Crime of being a Trump support.

Different States, same outcome. If we look to what happened as far back as the French Revolution, it looks awfully similar.

What is the greater evil? Me? Or the current group of puritanical Authoritarians?

Yes, I enjoy the triggering of the Left - but there is a much more serious point to it - I've been observing this slide by the left over the past 10 years. It started in the Atheism community, then spread to Video Games, they tried to do it in Metal - but failed (something about a fiercely individualistic mindset that is an antidote), getting all the way to Knitting apparently - this creeping authoritarian, puritan, politically-correct, marxist derived viewpoint that I regard as not only 'bad' but as demonstrably dangerous.

Trump, by his mere existence, has played the Left and they have shown their real intentions.

It's one thing for me to say these things - people who haven't witnessed it first hand will either brush it off as not affecting them or view people like myself as a bit of tinfoil nutter, however when those same people see the so-called 'Anti-Fascists' behaving just like Fascists, and burning people's businesses down, straight-up executing people and then they watch the evening News, with a reporter infront of a burning building, trying to say with a straight face that it's not a riot, but a peaceful protest - that does all the work for me.

And as I've acknowledged, I do get an immense satisfaction from that, in a sort of 'Well I told you do' manner - does that make me a bad person? Possibly, but I've never claimed to be perfect.

Now I know I have said this before, you come across as a very callous individual who has no qualms about bunches of people dying if it in some way supports your position, no matter how puerile that position may be.
    People die everyday from preventable issues. Do you want me to feel immense emotional pain over each one of them? Furthermore, do you feel the grief and sadness as someone in Africa dies from a preventable disease, in the same way you would feel the grief and sadness if someone in your family died?

If not, then you are not much different from me, I'm just blunt about it.

However that is beside the point - If we try and craft a society where everything that could bring about pain and suffering was outlawed, that would be such a despotic tyranny that no one would want to live in it. We've explored this in Film and in Art, We've discussed it in Philosophy, that Freedom and especially Freedom to fail, is worth just about any price.

If that makes me callous, for wanting Freedom for everyone, then so be it.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Unless someone dies from measles.

He's very caring about that.

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...he's the best puppet that, 'they', could have...I bet whoever came up with the concept of him being the leader of disputably, the most incredible power on the planet is feted as a 10 to 1 winner in the big game...

...there have been a couple of puppets of, 'them', that I can recall that were as dangerous...'they' are the serious wielders of ultimate power in the silly little game of life and the result it has on histoire...c'est la vie...

...if any sane person thought that this cunt could get there on some kind of laurels is seriously fucked in the brain...but the other cunts are just as bad...

...just sayin...

Bike
    Blog Entries

When you say he's hardly a poster boy for Conservative Politics, I refer you back to when I posted his Policy list - both you and I agreed that there was nothing extreme or otherwise out-of-place from a typical right-of-Centre viewpoint.

His public persona - well, yeah - and plenty of Republicans regularly critique him on it, Myself included.
    As nice as your referral is, I agreed with that policy list, sure. However, Trump barely follows it, shit man he cannot even get a replacement out for Obama care and he has had 4 years!
    I've barely seen you critique Trump, however defending him is an entirely different matter.

As for riling up the Left, it's much more than that - it's getting them to reveal their true colours, or at least the true colours of their activist base.
    Annnnd here we are back at your leftie communists are taking over rhetoric.
    How many right wingers been killed by the lefties in the riots? How many have died from the Trump administrations shit poor handling of the pandemic. Open your eyes and focus on the real tragedy playing out - for Gods sake man!

If one gets all their advice from one source, then that is their problem.
    So you don't think that the with the presidents words are so shit, so unreliable that it simply should not be followed - and nay, anyone that does - it's their problem? Shhheeeit man, your Republican party are death bringers, but woot woot they are showing up the lefties true colours!!!

You asked the question and now you don't like the answer?

We all take risks - each time you go out and ride or drive - you could kill someone - it could be your parents or grand parents be damned - do you stop driving?

I've not hosted any parties, I've done my part, whilst still thinking that there has been a degree of over-reaction (and I still do).
    Other than stating I alone can choose to like or not like an answer to a question I asked, the main point, is you gone done fucked up bro!!! You were not in New Zealand where the Government did a largely good job of containing the virus, you attended a Trump rally for fun! Now some of your relatives are on deaths door and it is your fault you selfish bastard. You gone done got carried away having fun and left your brain out of the equation!

The fact you felt to mention you have not held any parties and done your part kinda pisses all over your cavalier statement that you would attend one of Trumps super spreader events. Snapped bro!

I could easily put spin on it the other way and give comfortable answers, the point was to demonstrate that a demand for evidence does not equal an honest enquiry for the Truth and given that the Media lies about Trump as much as the Media says Trump lies, You'll forgive me for not being charitable.
    No one or entity lies as much as Trump - not even close! Wakey, wakey.

It's one thing for me to say these things - people who haven't witnessed it first hand will either brush it off as not affecting them or view people like myself as a bit of tinfoil nutter, however when those same people see the so-called 'Anti-Fascists' behaving just like Fascists, and burning people's businesses down, straight-up executing people and then they watch the evening News, with a reporter infront of a burning building, trying to say with a straight face that it's not a riot, but a peaceful protest - that does all the work for me.

And as I've acknowledged, I do get an immense satisfaction from that, in a sort of 'Well I told you do' manner - does that make me a bad person? Possibly, but I've never claimed to be perfect.
    I removed a whole load of your evil commie diatribe to save space, but I note again, you say next to nothing about the republicans criminally negligent handling of covid, which has killed thousands of percent more than the rioters you keep bleating about.

"Yes comrade, I have looted the store, stolen a tv and set the place on fire - we are so much closer now to turning the USA into a communist state!" Give me a fuckin break man

People die everyday from preventable issues. Do you want me to feel immense emotional pain over each one of them? Furthermore, do you feel the grief and sadness as someone in Africa dies from a preventable disease, in the same way you would feel the grief and sadness if someone in your family died?

If not, then you are not much different from me, I'm just blunt about it.

However that is beside the point - If we try and craft a society where everything that could bring about pain and suffering was outlawed, that would be such a despotic tyranny that no one would want to live in it. We've explored this in Film and in Art, We've discussed it in Philosophy, that Freedom and especially Freedom to fail, is worth just about any price.

If that makes me callous, for wanting Freedom for everyone, then so be it.
    What a bunch of waffely bullshit, I never suggested any of the above. You seem keen to point out the handful of right wingers deaths at the not peaceful protests (that are by far outweighed by peaceful protests, you just don't see those reported eh). But it's crickets from you on the thousands the republican party have killed through pretending covid is not a big deal. Nearly the whole republican party are complicit in this tragic federal response, and all because the cowards have got their bully in chiefs nuts firmly on their chin. Yes, I can see why you admire them so, no wait, I really cannot.

Bike
    husaberg
    Trumps new ad uses Dr Fauci statements out of context and without permission.

Dr Anthony Fauci says he was taken completely out of context – and without his permission – in a campaign ad for President Trump lauding the US response to the pandemic.
    "I can't imagine that...anybody could be doing more," Fauci is shown saying in the 30-second ad, with the ellipses inserted in a caption to the video, just at the point where there appears to be a split-second break.
    According to CNN, Fauci's quote came out of a Fox News interview conducted in March in which he praised the efforts of the White House coronavirus task force. At the time, he spoke about the unprecedented nature of the coronavirus threat and the "all hands on deck" nature of the response.
    "Since the beginning, that we even recognised what this was, I have been devoting almost full time on this," Fauci said, according to CNN.
    "I'm down at the White House virtually every day with the task force. It's every single day. So, I can't imagine that under any circumstances that anybody could be doing more."

That was before more than 200,000 people had died, economies had opened up too much too quickly, and the barely dented infection rate had begun to rise once again.
    "In my nearly five decades of public service, I have never publicly endorsed any political candidate," Fauci, the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, told CNN.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    husaberg
    Inside the lincoln project

Hard to believe one of the founders is Kellyane conways Husband

One of the great mysteries that’s plagued the universe since roughly January 2017 is the question of whether or not Kellyanne Conway and her husband, George Conway, actually hate each other as much as their public comments would suggest, or if the whole thing is some kind of three-dimensional chess designed to further the Trump administration’s, and the couple’s own, interests. (Or worse, that the whole thing is some kind of sick foreplay we’ve all been unwittingly forced to be a part of.) For instance, most people would have a problem if their spouse called their boss’s operation “a shit-show in a dumpster fire,” suggested that he’d obstructed justice and engaged in witness tampering, diagnosed him with narcissistic personality disorder, and, over the course of a 11,500-word article laid out why his “ingrained and extreme behavioral characteristics make it impossible for him to carry out the duties of the presidency.” In addition, most people would probably not be thrilled about their spouse attempting to trash-talk them as an anonymous source in the pages of the Washington Post. Is the whole thing performance art? Do the two laugh about it while exchanging sweet nothings in their 15,000-square-foot house? One would have to assume as much! But according to friends of the couple who spoke to the New York Times, it’s all true: They legitimately hate each other’s guts!
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...onway-marriage

WASHINGTON — George T. Conway III has described the work of his wife, Kellyanne Conway, for President Trump in terms usually reserved for hostage situations: brainwashed by a cult, suffering from Stockholm syndrome, an overwhelmed mother protecting a destructive man-child.
    And if you think it’s all shtick, some wink-and-nod act by a couple who fights by day and snuggles by night, planning a payday after Mr. Trump leaves the scene, think again, say some people close to America’s oddest political couple.
    “Those who think this is a 14-dimensional chess game are mistaken,” said Rick Wilson, who with Mr. Conway and several other Republicans formed the Lincoln Project, an effort to beat Mr. Trump in the 2020 election.
    Mr. Conway “has taken unequivocal and irreversible actions that have established his bona fides as someone who opposes Donald Trump, and she’s going to be for Donald Trump until the last dog dies,
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/14/u...ne-conway.html
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Inside the lincoln project
    Kinda blows away DL's assertions that the republican anti Trumpers are fuddy duddies lost in time. A Lot of youth in that team too.

Bike
    husaberg
    Kinda blows away DL's assertions that the republican anti Trumpers are fuddy duddies lost in time. A Lot of youth in that team too.
    I gave up on TDL when he claimed the nazis were left wing.
    He tends to have arguments about stuff that was never posted and whist at the same time ignoring what doesn't suit him.
    Not many claim when shown categorically they are wrong instead of sucking it up, claim to be a better judge of US law than the Supreme court.
    He has never once admitted his cult leader is anything other than his most wonderful most glorious all-powerful supreme leader.

It's very similar cult following of almost religious proportions similar to a KB conspiracy poster and the discredited doctor wakefraurd
    Or the Geet Coffee powered engine, they will never admit the flaws in their leader whether it is a convicted fraudster with a clear vested interest.
    Or a certified looney bin nutcase who thinks an alien angel named Mrs Cunninham gave him the secret to an engine that runs on water or coffee.

I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    I gave up on TDL when he claimed the nazis were left wing.
    All the Fascists were former Marxists, Nazi itself stands for National Socialists, Stalin and Hitler were allies initially.

But here's the kicker - remember the Grievance studies hoax? Well, they submitted a paper, for a radically left-wing discipline of Mein Kampf - and all they did was replace the words 'Jew' with the words "Straight White Male" - the peer reviewers loved it.

That should be the hint that (and here is what I actually said) they aren't as right-wing as you might believe.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Nazi itself stands for National Socialists, .
    This brief quote shows how little you understand. You need to read some history, instaed of whatever it is that you have been reading.

The Nazis were really good at propoganda, their name was chosen to appeal to both right and left, to appeal to the maximum number of voters. They were never socialists. That appears to be a relatively recent claim by people who don't know the history but are just about intellectually capable if reading the word "socialist".
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    As nice as your referral is, I agreed with that policy list, sure. However, Trump barely follows it, shit man he cannot even get a replacement out for Obama care and he has had 4 years!
    I've barely seen you critique Trump, however defending him is an entirely different matter.
    That's cause usually the discussion on Trump is someone says something I disagree with or I post something I agree with and the discussion flows from there.

I've said his speech is clumsy and not very statesmanlike, I've said that comparing his debate with Biden vs Pence and Harris, that it was nice to see a proper debate with Pence and Harris. I've routinely said that there is plenty to not like fairly and reasonably criticise about Trump.

And I see a lot of that Criticism from right-leaning sources who otherwise support the President - they regularly point to when he's doing something they believe to be wrong or stupid.

Annnnd here we are back at your leftie communists are taking over rhetoric.
    How many right wingers been killed by the lefties in the riots? How many have died from the Trump administrations shit poor handling of the pandemic. Open your eyes and focus on the real tragedy playing out - for Gods sake man!
    That's a false comparison, the issue is not that people have died per se, it's that people were targetted and killed specifically for their political beliefs - so far the official estimate is 2 - that is where we have confirmation that they were killed because they supported Trump.

I've granted you that I think the Federal response for Covid was weak, but to compare deaths from a disease to targeted political assassinations is not on the same ball park.

coming back to my leftie Communist points - what is the level of proof that you would accept, for my claim that there are a number of radically left-wing groups, that have been radicalised by the University grievance studies system and are explicitly intent on a Communist revolution.

Name your standard of Proof.

If I can meet it, then you have to concede that there is at least a Kernel of truth to what I say
    If I can't meet it (and the expectation would be that we would both be honest on each way), then I won't bring it up again

Deal?

So you don't think that the with the presidents words are so shit, so unreliable that it simply should not be followed - and nay, anyone that does - it's their problem? Shhheeeit man, your Republican party are death bringers, but woot woot they are showing up the lefties true colours!!!
    That applies to everyone - Hell, I read Guardian articles on a semi-regular basis even though I disagree with 90% of what's in them, simply to make sure I'm not getting all my info from a single source. You could replace Trump in that statement with any public figure and the point would still stand.

Other than stating I alone can choose to like or not like an answer to a question I asked, the main point, is you gone done fucked up bro!!! You were not in New Zealand where the Government did a largely good job of containing the virus, you attended a Trump rally for fun! Now some of your relatives are on deaths door and it is your fault you selfish bastard. You gone done got carried away having fun and left your brain out of the equation!
    What happened in NZ, happened in spite of the Government, not because - our relative isolation, relatively spread out communities etc. are what saved us - case in point - Community cases being caused by failures in the Managed Isolation procedures.

But as for the Rally, let's say I went to a Trump rally - would I then immediately visit every single one of my Elderly relatives? You make many assumptions for which my initial statement does not stretch to.

As I said, it's about Managing Risk. My immediate Family falls well outside the risk area for the disease - so I would have no qualms about going. My Grandparents-in-law on the other hand, being elderly and with pre-existing conditions - I wouldn't be visiting them or if I did, I'd be taking some precautions that are applicable to that situation

The fact you felt to mention you have not held any parties and done your part kinda pisses all over your cavalier statement that you would attend one of Trumps super spreader events. Snapped bro!
    By that logic, everyone that went grocery shopping is also guilty - so why are they exempt?

- but we have to get Food!

They could order online and get contact-less delivery - Yes, I have a Cavalier attitude - There are still ways to manage the Risk. It's no different than choosing to Ride a Motorbike vs a car and Choosing the ride a Bike with the Mk1 Safety Sandal vs a proper set of Motorcycle Boots.

No one or entity lies as much as Trump - not even close! Wakey, wakey.
    I disagree - but then we've covered this - if you take every Trump statement as 100% literal truth, then sure - he lies a lot. However I don't take everything he says as 100% literal truth - firstly because as a Native English Speaker, I understand various linguistic devices, secondly I know he's a New Yorker - who happen to have a particular way of speaking that includes a lot of superlatives (Best, Biggest, Greatest etc.)

I removed a whole load of your evil commie diatribe to save space, but I note again, you say next to nothing about the republicans criminally negligent handling of covid, which has killed thousands of percent more than the rioters you keep bleating about.

"Yes comrade, I have looted the store, stolen a tv and set the place on fire - we are so much closer now to turning the USA into a communist state!" Give me a fuckin break man
    I've already addressed my position on the handling of Covid - but sure, it starts with a bit of looting, then a bit of Arson, Attempts at creating Communes and we've now had 2 summary executions, Do you know what the next step is? It makes the Covid death-toll look like a drop in the ocean.

What a bunch of waffely bullshit, I never suggested any of the above. You seem keen to point out the handful of right wingers deaths at the not peaceful protests (that are by far outweighed by peaceful protests, you just don't see those reported eh).
    Sure, some were Peaceful, but despite the Media's attempt to lie about it (y'know, standing in front of Burning building, trying to tell us it's peaceful), some were not. Now, had the reporting been honest about the Protests/Riots - I might be a little more sympathetic, but we saw the usual suspects (CNN, MSNBC, The BBC) running interference and trotting out Apologia for it.

How many buildings did the NZ Firearms community burn down when our rights were summarily stripped from us? It's not like I'm holding them to an unreasonable standard or a different standard - it's the same for every group that has a political grievance. You want to protest?

Go Ahead, it is your right, even if it's something I vehemently oppose. The moment you turn Violent - you're done.

For the second part

I take a different view between people dieing from a Virus (which is bad, and I've addressed this), that is impersonal and someone deliberately killing another over their Political beliefs.

You could add in any other type of unintended death you like - Automobile accidents, Heart Disease, Workplace accidents - I still take targeted political assassinations as more serious.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    This brief quote shows how little you understand. You need to read some history, instaed of whatever it is that you have been reading.

The Nazis were really good at propoganda, their name was chosen to appeal to both right and left, to appeal to the maximum number of voters. They were never socialists. That appears to be a relatively recent claim by people who don't know the history but are just about intellectually capable if reading the word "socialist".
    Last time you raised this, I addressed it - by pointing out that all of them were former Marxists and Socialists.

They undertook a number of public works and public policies, that is in-line with the socialist viewpoint.
    They also hated the Jews - which Marx was a big advocate for (Pogroms, anyone?), In fact Hitler praised Stalin for the Purging of 'jewish influence' on the Communist Party
    Hitler wasn't a great fan of unregulated capitalism or profit, instead preferring to accept private ownership and enterprise so long as it benefited the state

It seems like you need to read some more history.

Thread Information