Page 51 of 381 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    There have been many ads. This one though may be one of the more musical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJQZ7yG7Tdg
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post

That's a false comparison, the issue is not that people have died per se, it's that people were targetted and killed specifically for their political beliefs - so far the official estimate is 2 - that is where we have confirmation that they were killed because they supported Trump.

I've granted you that I think the Federal response for Covid was weak, but to compare deaths from a disease to targeted political assassinations is not on the same ball park.
    Weak is very misleading - as in they obstructed the truth - severely. A leak showed strong evidence that they extra ignored it as initially it was hitting democratic states hardest. You want political assassinations, how about kutchner led wholesale ones. False comparison - I think not.

coming back to my leftie Communist points - what is the level of proof that you would accept, for my claim that there are a number of radically left-wing groups, that have been radicalised by the University grievance studies system and are explicitly intent on a Communist revolution.

Name your standard of Proof.

If I can meet it, then you have to concede that there is at least a Kernel of truth to what I say
    If I can't meet it (and the expectation would be that we would both be honest on each way), then I won't bring it up again

Deal?
    This is easy, I have not researched your claims that blm has some studied marxists among them, so I won't deny that.
    How ever there is a glaring hole in your argument that one could drive a semi truck through. There is simply not the popular support for their movement to get the job done, not even a smidgen. You like to cite revolutions down through the ages, they had the popular support required to actually stage a revolution. It is never even going to get a toenail hold in the USA. Surely you realize this.

But as for the Rally, let's say I went to a Trump rally - would I then immediately visit every single one of my Elderly relatives? You make many assumptions for which my initial statement does not stretch to.

As I said, it's about Managing Risk. My immediate Family falls well outside the risk area for the disease - so I would have no qualms about going. My Grandparents-in-law on the other hand, being elderly and with pre-existing conditions - I wouldn't be visiting them or if I did, I'd be taking some precautions that are applicable to that situation
    But fuck everyone else you and your family would invariably come into contact with eh? Indefensible, no bullshit waffle answer to this please.

By that logic, everyone that went grocery shopping is also guilty - so why are they exempt?

- but we have to get Food!
    Food is required for survival, a Trump rally is a selfish indulgence from all sides. Supermarkets also in most cases control social distancing, unlike the shitty lip service Trump rally organizers do while packing em in like sardines. Simple shit man - you got to be taking the piss here.

I disagree - but then we've covered this - if you take every Trump statement as 100% literal truth, then sure - he lies a lot. However I don't take everything he says as 100% literal truth - firstly because as a Native English Speaker, I understand various linguistic devices, secondly I know he's a New Yorker - who happen to have a particular way of speaking that includes a lot of superlatives (Best, Biggest, Greatest etc.)
    Nope, he lies, and lies and lies. Even when he is serious, as he clearly was to anyone that watched the inject bleach speech, later to say he was joking. He is a liability in that position. Even if he really was joking, how fucking irresponsible can a leader possibly get. Again, you got to be taking the piss about all of this.

I've already addressed my position on the handling of Covid - but sure, it starts with a bit of looting, then a bit of Arson, Attempts at creating Communes and we've now had 2 summary executions, Do you know what the next step is? It makes the Covid death-toll look like a drop in the ocean.
    Again, they do not even have 1% of the public support to stage a marxist revolution. Again, you HAVE to be taking the piss.

How many buildings did the NZ Firearms community burn down when our rights were summarily stripped from us? It's not like I'm holding them to an unreasonable standard or a different standard - it's the same for every group that has a political grievance. You want to protest?
    You have extremely subjective standards. A handful of right wing (and left wing) deaths in so called protests, and my God you are up and at them. An administration deliberately misinforms the public about a pandemic directly killing thousands, and you describe it as "poor handling". Breath taking ignorance imo - and that is being charitable.

He's started no new wars
    He's had 2 instances that are historic moments for world peace
    He appears to have defeated ISIS
    He's opted not to use Lethal Options on occassion - such as the 2019 Iranian Drone incident
    Except inflaming a race war in his own country, a war on the consitution, and many other internal wars.
    I cannot believe you are still trumpeting the North Korea and Arab Israel as meaningful peace initiatives.
    Korea gave up NOTHING and got a shit ton of legitimacy in the process.
    And the other deal would be about as impressive as Judith Collins securing a deal between NZ and Australia signing a document to say we are mates. You set unbelievably low bars when it comes to defining a "win" for Trump. AGAIN, you have to be taking the piss!

Cool - so how come Saint Obama didn't manage to do it?
    Or the US embassy in Jerusalem?

I agree they were not at war and that there was an good informal relationship - but considering the general Arab emnity towards Israel, it's a big win.
    Bending the knee to Isreal by building a embassy in Jerusalem is hardly doing the whole region any favors, probably why Obama did not do it, and the other, as above is a big nothing.

Or perhaps even those close to him still get the public persona?
    Like family members, close aides. It does not really matter who I say here as you will produce a waffle with a generous amount of bullshit topping on it. Trump is exactly the turd he portrays himself to be.

Because I don't care about his Taxes? If he's done anything illegal, I'll wait for the IRS investigation. Until one is opened- it's a red herring.
    So what - you appear to lose sleep over a perceived marxist threat with near zero popular support. But do not give a shit about who a President with the nuclear codes is personally on the hook for over 400 million dollars is.
    The same President who.....
    1. US based banks would not lend money too.
    2. Has UNPRECEDENTED secret meetings with Putin.
    3. Believes Putin over what his own MANY intelligence agencies are saying.
    4. On one hand says he is being hard on Russia with sanctions while on the other trying his darnedest to get them back into the G7.
    5. Was very busy wanting to build a massive Trump hotel in Moscow - so clearly has had exposure to dubious Russian sources of financing.
    Not really hard to put that lot together in order to work out where most of the 400 million is owing to is it? But that's right, you simply don't care.

Thinking about the DemonLord I met those years ago in person, I can only come to the conclusion your posts are full of shit and you are just doing a big wind up. Surely you cannot be so willfully ignorant.

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    The look on their faces at the end is priceless
    Imagine if Trump had to debate Pete, that would of been something.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    I have not researched your claims that blm has some studied marxists among them, so I won't deny that.
    BLM Inc was set up by three black women, all lesbians apparently, one of whom claims to be a Marxist. The RWNJs and (or including?) TDL extrapolate that to mean all BLM are gay Marxists. It's too silly to dignify with a serious discussion.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    The look on their faces at the end is priceless
    Loved it. Pete can waffle sometimes, but he was a Rhodes Scholar so he's more than a match for any Fox talking heads.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    When Trump was elected he started using non dsclosure agreements with White House staff, just as he had in business.
    Thank you for proving my point about this being pretty common for high profile individuals.

With reference to his taxes, the IRS may be a bit slow out of the blocks, but the Attorney General of New York is currently conducting an investigation.
    Ah yes, New York - definitely no political bias in that investigation...
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    BLM Inc was set up by three black women, all lesbians apparently, one of whom claims to be a Marxist. The RWNJs and (or including?) TDL extrapolate that to mean all BLM are gay Marxists. It's too sily to dignify with a serious discussion.
    I don't care who or how they choose to Fuck.

They explicitly state they are "Trained Marxists", they are following the doctrine of Critical Race Theory (a Marxist derived 'study'), they state they want a revolution to overthrow the western capitalist patriarchal system.

How much more blatant do you want?
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    I don't care who or how they choose to Fuck.

They explicitly state they are "Trained Marxists", they are following the doctrine of Critical Race Theory (a Marxist derived 'study'), they state they want a revolution to overthrow the western capitalist patriarchal system.

How much more blatant do you want?
    Well the good news is ... at least they're not breeding ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Thank you for proving my point about this being pretty common for high profile individuals.

If it's so common ... Name three others.

With a link (at least) to confirm and prove.
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Just in case people still think that what's happening is Trump's doing... coz seriously, retarded as a view doesn't begin to cover just how ignorant such positions are.

"It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.” They “virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both parties… It operates under cover of a self-created screen [and] seizes our executive officers, legislative bodies, schools, courts, newspapers and every agency created for the public protection.”

As a result, these leaders say, “we have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated, governments in the civilized world—no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and the duress of small groups of dominant men.”

“The danger has never been more clear and its presence has never been more imminent… Its dissenters are silenced, not praised.” Therefore, “to destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.”
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    We're gonna drain the swamp...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	swMP.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	117.4 KB 
ID:	347495  
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Exercycle
    The "Started no new wars" claim is moot IMO. He's letting treaties lapse that should have been re-negotiated.

Currently there's a pause in negotiating a renewal of a nuclear arms treaty with Russia. The US negotiator went in saying that there was a gentlemans agreement between Trump and Putin....
    The Russians denied it. Said "you're not getting anything until after the election" The US is waiting for the information to "filter down" from Putin.

Does anyone actually think Putin will come to the party ? Other than the US of course.

I reckon Putin's seen the writing on the wall for Trump and will shortly drop him in it. All it takes is the Russian banks to ask for repayment of their loans.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Sorry, that's just imbecile territory. Which why you are mostly on ignore. Utterly unintelligent. If you want people to believe you have an IQ of 130 you might act like somebody with an IQ higher then 75.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    .....like somebody with an IQ higher then 75.
    You should be so lucky.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    You should be so lucky.
    I'm OK thanks. I'm not some idiot that believes every halfwit conspiracy theory. Unlike some easily led sheep hereabout.

You should sit this one out.

Thread Information