Page 57 of 381 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    "The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell 1984

If you make it to the end of this report the reason for the quote wil be apparent.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...d61_story.html
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    "The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell 1984
    Indeed....

Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    There's a very recent clip on Twitter but it doesn't translate to here and it's not on YouTube yet.

At last nights rally the most stupid president in history was talking about raising campaign finance. He said he could ring Exxon and ask how their exploration programme was going, and they might reply they needed some permits. He said he'd then ring the Exxon CEO and ask for a favour, say 25 million paid to his campaign.

If that has a familiar ring to it, and it should, that's exactly the sort of quid pro quo that got him impeached.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    If that has a familiar ring to it, and it should, that's exactly the sort of quid pro quo that got him impeached.
    He probably knows just how easily it triggers TDS in some people.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    If that has a familiar ring to it, and it should, that's exactly the sort of quid pro quo that Biden and Family appear to have been doing
    See, it works both ways.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries

Bike
    I Ride No More

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking01 View Post
    Andrew Cockburn posted a report in the November issue of Harper’s Magazine on secret Presidential Emergency Action Documents (PEADs) that “implement extraordinary presidential authority in response to extraordinary situations.” They were not on the public’s radar “until Donald Trump started to brag about them.”

https://harpers.org/archive/2020/11/...he-presidency/

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...powers/576418/
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Exercycle
    There's a very recent clip on Twitter but it doesn't translate to here and it's not on YouTube yet.

At last nights rally the most stupid president in history was talking about raising campaign finance. He said he could ring Exxon and ask how their exploration programme was going, and they might reply they needed some permits. He said he'd then ring the Exxon CEO and ask for a favour, say 25 million paid to his campaign.

I note that Exxon Mobil has issued a statement saying that it had never happened. Not, you'd notice, that it could not happen....

I see that the last debate will feature mute buttons on the mic's.

I have this vision of world leaders gathered with close friends to watch the debate - and turning it into a drinking game...."Angela, another schnapps ! He's been muted again !"

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    I note that Exxon Mobil has issued a statement saying that it had never happened. Not, you'd notice, that it could not happen....

I see that the last debate will feature mute buttons on the mic's.

I have this vision of world leaders gathered with close friends to watch the debate - and turning it into a drinking game...."Angela, another schnapps ! He's been muted again !"
    Mute buttons will not work, he will just walk over to the other microphone or just yell louder.

His supporters will lap it up as you know being a rude arrogant idiot troll is the ultimate in republican leadership these days.

The only way to shut trump up is to state him of oxygenPreferably with a rope.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Mute buttons will not work, he will just walk over to the other microphone or just yell louder.
    The preparation these guys undergo prior to a debate is thorough. They should have a plan for that. Well normally it's thorough, Trump didn't think he needed to bother but Christie did work with him a bit. It was Christie who recommended Trump interrupt all the time trying to get Biden to stutter so they could blame that on dementia.

Why Christie keeps sucking up to Trump is a mystery, originally as a former Governor of New Jersey he had hoped for something big in Trump's cabinet. He may have forgotten that years earlier he had jailed Jared Kushner's father, but Jared Kushner certainy hadn't. After some humiliation he was let go. Several times since he's returned briefly only to be rejected again.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Pat Robertson, an ancient evangelist, has said God told him that Trump will win the election, and that the end of days will follow.
    That does seem an odd incentive to offer his flock to get them to vote for Trump?

Robertson is 90 and may have forgotten that while he is allowed to talk to God, if he hears God talking to him he could be headed for a padded cell.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ld/5996435002/

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Trump has been referring to Biden as "China Joe." We should all be aware by now that Trump is huge on projection, when he is accusing somebody of something, he is normally guilty of doing exactly that same thing himself.

The New York Times has broken a story that Trump has a bank account in China and used it to pursue business interests there. Of course his daughter Ivanka has been applying for and receiving trademarks in China since he became president.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/20/p...rds/index.html

Bike
    ZX14R, E=mc2
    That's satire . I'm not a Trump supporter by any means because I don't suffer liars or narcissists .

But. That is fake news . You're as bad as Donald in this instance.

Must do better. Grain of salt now with you Pritch.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Stylo View Post
    That's satire . I'm not a Trump supporter by any means because I don't suffer liars or narcissists .

But. That is fake news . You're as bad as Donald in this instance.

Must do better. Grain of salt now with you Pritch.
    its clearly a satire it's a very funny one at that, it even says humour in the link..............

both pitch and myself and others have posted from the same page before

https://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/s...post1131006881

https://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/s...post1131139118

https://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/s...post1131107032

https://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/s...post1131015411
    I reminder distinctly .

Thread Information