Page 5 of 380 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    I'm also sure that every one of them is a life long democrat
    Most have probably been settled and the majority of the general US population don't really give a toss anyway. That is what really matters. Not a few wining KB members. Sooo 2015ish so nothing to see here folks so move right alonggggggg please.

Special at the Pink Palace tomorrow. Hot scones, cream and blue berry jam direct from Mosgiel.. And as usual you can wine after midday. See you'll there.

Bike
    husaberg
    I'm also sure that every one of them is a life long democrat
    of course, why else would they accuse him of sexual assault
    odd that he never sued them for defamation............
    sure all of Harvey Weinstein accusers were just jealous of miramax
    I am am sure all of Epstines acussers were just jealous of his wealth
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    of course, why else would they accuse him of sexual assult
    odd that he never sued them for defamation............
    Seee above. Hint the post just before your one.

Love that tag team thing you Trumpaphobic Snowflakes have going on there.....Have you ever thought of originality?

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    As any well informed Trump apologist will tell you, this is exactly what you want in a president. You want advisors, law makers, foreign diplomats and dignitaries wondering if he is being 25%, 50%, 75% or 100% full of shit at this time? (lets face it, Trump is never 0% full of shit. ).
    That is quite the interesting comment - Consider that statement to be completely true.

Trump goes to a foreign dignitary with a list of demands - you can't tell which ones he's serious about and which ones are full of shit, the Negotiation starts, Trump keeps you guessing with big sweeping statements, you try and whittle away on the negotiation, but his chaotic style is impossible to read - eventually a Deal is struke and when the dust fades, you realize that you've been played by an inability to distinguish between the two.

The result?

an agreement between Israel and the UAE.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Your right, Biden is waaaay to subtle, you got to get in there and grab them by the pussy!
    But there's a key difference - as Boorish as Grabbing 'em by the Pussy is - it's clearly in reference to Groupies. Doesn't mean it's acceptable behavior or that it should be condoned - only that simply when you are Rich, Famous or In the band, Some Women will implicitly consent to just about anything.

Whereas I again direct you to the video I posted - That Girl is uncomfortable as fuck. And I'll even hear the argument that he's from a Different Era and that's how he treats Ladies and there's no Malice or fetishistic element to it - the Fact remains whether it's a 70 year old innocent habit or worse - it's objectively inappropriate. And that is not the only Video footage of him doing it.

And further to that, I want you to imagine the Press reaction if Trump was seen doing what Biden did - considering the Furor of 'Grab 'em by the Pussy' generated by the shrieking harpies claiming that this was proof he was a rapist - what would the Media do?

Doubly further is looking at when the Media released videos of Joe Biden being weird with Ladies and Girls - all of them just-so-happen to be around 1-2 years ago - almost as if there was an attempt to poison the well for a potential presidential candidate.....

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    That is quite the interesting comment - Consider that statement to be completely true.

Trump goes to a foreign dignitary with a list of demands - you can't tell which ones he's serious about and which ones are full of shit, the Negotiation starts, Trump keeps you guessing with big sweeping statements, you try and whittle away on the negotiation, but his chaotic style is impossible to read - eventually a Deal is struke and when the dust fades, you realize that you've been played by an inability to distinguish between the two.

The result?

an agreement between Israel and the UAE.
    My opinion - you give him waaay to much credit. He just rolls out of bed at the crack of noon and goes how can I best serve myself today.
    The Israel UAE deal, while interesting to a point, way to early to tell how effective it will be. A promising start - there I threw a bone!

But there's a key difference - as Boorish as Grabbing 'em by the Pussy is - it's clearly in reference to Groupies. Doesn't mean it's acceptable behavior or that it should be condoned - only that simply when you are Rich, Famous or In the band, Some Women will implicitly consent to just about anything.

Whereas I again direct you to the video I posted - That Girl is uncomfortable as fuck. And I'll even hear the argument that he's from a Different Era and that's how he treats Ladies and there's no Malice or fetishistic element to it - the Fact remains whether it's a 70 year old innocent habit or worse - it's objectively inappropriate. And that is not the only Video footage of him doing it.

And further to that, I want you to imagine the Press reaction if Trump was seen doing what Biden did - considering the Furor of 'Grab 'em by the Pussy' generated by the shrieking harpies claiming that this was proof he was a rapist - what would the Media do?

Doubly further is looking at when the Media released videos of Joe Biden being weird with Ladies and Girls - all of them just-so-happen to be around 1-2 years ago - almost as if there was an attempt to poison the well for a potential presidential candidate.....
    Nope, all Trump apologist rubbish to my mind. No point us debating this one, neither of us is going to convince the other of anything different.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    You have to wonder how all these reported multiple rapes and multiple sexual assaults by trump compare to a non-complaint about someone feeling uncomfortable.

Alva Johonson
    Jessica Leeds
    Ivana Trump
    Jill Harth
    Kristen Anderson
    Cathy Heller
    Karena Virginia
    Bridget Sullivan
    Melinda Macgillivra
    Jennifer Murphy
    Rachel Cooks
    Natasha Stoynoff
    Ninni Laaksonen
    Jessica Drake
    Samantha Holvey
    Summer Zervos
    Cassandra Searles
    Karen Johnson

Mr Trump suggested that the women who have come forward accusing him were not attractive enough for him to sexually assault them.
    First name on the list - There's a video of the alleged assault - so lets have a look, from CNN no less:

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/12/p...deo/index.html

He's shaking hands with the guys and does an air kiss on the cheek.

Watch the video at half-speed, he never turns his head into hers (as in to press his lips onto her cheek) and you can see she is clearly reciprocating the air-kiss as her lips are pursed.

Here's my fundamental issue - you present a list of so-called sexual assault victims. The first name has video evidence and clearly shows a normal reciprocal social interaction. That this is claimed to be Sexual Assault tells me:

1: You didn't bother to fact-check any of the claimants, just posted on faith a list of names
    2: The person(s) who compiled the list didn't fact-check the claimants
    or
    3: They are so hell-bent on throwing enough shit at the wall in a desperate that some of it sticks that they include any claim that supports their narrative regardless of how baseless it is

Which therefore leads me to the conclusion that any lists previous or subsequent presented by such people should be rejected in the first instance as works of fiction unless substantial proof is presented to the contrary.

Or to put it another way: There's a Boy crying Wolf...

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Nope, all Trump apologist rubbish to my mind. No point us debating this one, neither of us is going to convince the other of anything different.
    Let me put it another way - I met my wife cause I was in the band, and I doubt there is a person on this forum who would argue against me stating my personality is argumentative and prickly - 2 things generally not conducive to picking up chicks.

Groupies and how they behave is one thing, Not saying it's right, not saying to take advantage of it is right, only that it is a thing - fairly well documented and in my case, quite beneficial.

I only ask this: Does Biden's interaction with the girl look acceptable to you?

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Let me put it another way - I met my wife cause I was in the band, and I doubt there is a person on this forum who would argue against me stating my personality is argumentative and prickly - 2 things generally not conducive to picking up chicks.

Groupies and how they behave is one thing, Not saying it's right, not saying to take advantage of it is right, only that it is a thing - fairly well documented and in my case, quite beneficial.

I only ask this: Does Biden's interaction with the girl look acceptable to you?
    It is not a good look no. Was not debating that point. I'm just not big on "what abouts?". Anyone wanting to start a Biden is creepy thread, sure.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Now for some fake news: peace agreements between Israel and the UAE and Bahrain.

Anyone actually interested may have trouble finding news about the wars between the UAE/Bahrain and Israel. There won't be much, the wars were non existent.

Did you catch Trump on his televised "townhall"? The pandemic will go away he said, the US will develop a "turd mentality."

People less kind than me might suggest they already have.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    It is not a good look no. Was not debating that point. I'm just not big on "what abouts?". Anyone wanting to start a Biden is creepy thread, sure.
    The point wasn't to engage in a whataboutism per se, more specifically to show that there are things worthy of discussion on the part of Biden that I don't throw around as a matter of course - because I don't like the partisan and hysterical nit-picking nature of it and further to that, the characterization or dismissal of those concerns from the likes of Pritch is equal to the Trump Apologia I'm accused of.

Secondly it was to draw a comparison between how the partisan factions (media, party, voter et al) have one standard for Trump and a completely different standard for Biden.

We don't see from say Breitbart a graph similar to the one Husa posted of all Biden's various misdeeds: Real, Imagined, uncharitable interpreted or otherwise.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    The pandemic will go away he said, the US will develop a "turd mentality."

People less kind than me might suggest they already have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Blog Entries
    The point wasn't to engage in a whataboutism per se, more specifically to show that there are things worthy of discussion on the part of Biden that I don't throw around as a matter of course - because I don't like the partisan and hysterical nit-picking nature of it and further to that, the characterization or dismissal of those concerns from the likes of Pritch is equal to the Trump Apologia I'm accused of.

Secondly it was to draw a comparison between how the partisan factions (media, party, voter et al) have one standard for Trump and a completely different standard for Biden.

We don't see from say Breitbart a graph similar to the one Husa posted of all Biden's various misdeeds: Real, Imagined, uncharitable interpreted or otherwise.
    I view Trumps misdeeds list as being very, VERY long. Take away Bidens creepy hugs, there is not much of a list left bro.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    I view Trumps misdeeds list as being very, VERY long. Take away Bidens creepy hugs, there is not much of a list left bro.
    What has Biden achieved in his zillion yers in the US Gummerment-Fuck all. What has Trump done in three and a half years-Quite a bit.

Well it's really only half a year but oh well still a bit. No new wars started either iirc.

Biden didn't even speak up about the violence and riots. He's just a gutless Muppet. Just saying ......

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Trump lied "we only have 11 cases, and theyre all getting better"
    yesterday they had 17,000 new cases and 665 deaths.
    Maybe his fan base are not interested in checking facts either?
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Thread Information