Page 69 of 382 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 5723

Thread: Trump

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Some sports have a protest or appeal system for people unhappy with their score. Serious competitors will have the appropriate amount of cash on their person. The protest fee will be required in advance and in cash. It would be too easy for the person appealing to cancel their cheque should their appeal fail. That's slightly old tech but you get the idea.

Trump told Wisconsin that he wanted a recount. Fine, they said. That'll be three million dollars. Like the sports protest fee, and for the same reason, the recount fee has to be paid up front.

And that, it seems, was the end of the Wisconsin recount.

Trump wanted recounts all over the place, but reality has intruded.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Link doesn't work unless you have a subscription.

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    I expect every state knew exactly what was coming after the election and prepared accordingly, especially those with Democrat governors. It's probably one reason why the counting of postal ballots took so long, as well as the large numbers who voted that way.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SaferRides View Post
    Link doesn't work unless you have a subscription.
    Sorry, I have a subscription to the WP so didn't notice that.

The woman Trump appointed to run the General Services Admin Dept, the dept that handles the transition arragements, is refusing to cooperate with Biden's team. They should be given offices in every department of government and over nine million dollars to fund the transition. They are currently getting nothing because Trump refuses to acknowledge that he lost and Emily is trying to please her boss.

This is getting quite a lot of coverage now, so you should be able to find it somewhere.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Well, despite what the Press say, nothing has been officially declared yet.

Without getting ahead of myself, there are a number of 'irregularities' that seem (at time of writing) to only favor a particular candidate (and it's not Trump).

Some of them may have legitimate explanations, so I'm waiting to see what evidence is forthcoming.
    That "few" needs to be a comprehensive "many" to make a real difference. His bullshit rhetoric is not working for him thus far. I suspect there would have been low level cheating from individuals on BOTH sides.

The Republicans gained seats in congress so the voters don't seem too bothered.
    I was alluding to once they have distributed the Biden vaccine ( could not resist) and the virus comes under control, there will be a lot of post mortoms on the handling of the pandemic. It will be especially clear how many needlessly died had only a solid federal backed plan had been put in place and a little patience had been exercised.

Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Pot, kettle, black....
    And fair point, they are being over exuberant idiots.
    However, imagine if I posted videos of the many, many, many Trump rallies in the last few weeks eh.

Yep, and there will be more to come from the vindictive orange turd. You won't see many firings from Biden as he will have the experience and intelligence to pick the right people in the first place, and not fire them if they don't go down on him at every opportunity.

And this is priceless
    https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/...by-prank-calls

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Things are looking increasingly desperate. This is not something you would be doing if you had any actual evidence.

And just in case anybody wants to buy the T shirt... https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ise?CMP=twt_gu
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EmadwP3W4AAr7yE.png 
Views:	35 
Size:	100.8 KB 
ID:	347681  

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    "Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State, intelligence insider Dr. Steve Pieczenik reveals the QFS Blockchain digital encryption code Sting Operation put in place by Pres. Trump."... for those suffering source aversion syndrome the interview is on infowars. Light the blue touchpaper and stand back.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    for those suffering source aversion syndrome the interview is on infowars. Light the blue touchpaper and stand back.

That's one for the spectacularly gullible. They don't all live in the USA, we've got them here too apparently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU94ILqkEko

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Best quote of the day....

In four years we’ve gone from the Russians stole the election for Trump to the election can’t be stolen/cheated.... so dems which one is it?
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    husaberg

In four years we’ve gone from the Russians stole the election for Trump to the election can’t be stolen/cheated.... so dems which one is it?
    Sure don't let facts get in the way....
    [
    The Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee submitted the first in their five-volume 1,313-page report in July 2019 in which they concluded that the January 2017 intelligence community assessment alleging Russian interference was "coherent and well-constructed". The first volume also concluded that the assessment was "proper", learning from analysts that there was "no politically motivated pressure to reach specific conclusions". The final and fifth volume, which was the result of three years of investigations, was released in August 2020, ending one of the United States "highest-profile congressional inquiries." The Committee report found that the Russian government had engaged in an "extensive campaign" to sabotage the election in favor of Trump, which included assistance from some members of Trump's own advisers.
    Trump said on Thursday that congressional negotiations over stimulus aid were held up in part because of Democratic proposals to provide $3.6bn to states to run elections and $25bn in aid to the postal service. The president, who has falsely claimed that widespread mail-in voting will lead to fraud, suggested that without the funding it would be harder to vote by mail.

“They need that money in order to have the post office work so it can take all of these millions and millions of ballots,” Trump said in an interview with Fox Business’s Maria Bartiromo. “If they don’t get those two items, that means you can’t have universal mail-in voting because they’re not equipped to have it.”
    The president’s comments also come amid accusations that Louis DeJoy, the new postmaster general and a major Republican donor, is making cuts at the agency to intentionally slow down the mail. There are reports of severe mail delays in places across the country and the Washington Post and other news organizations published internal USPS documents last month saying there was a blanket ban on overtime and that workers were being told to leave mail behind if it will delay them on their routes. A USPS spokesman denied there was a blanket ban on overtime, but did not address questions about whether employees were being told to leave the mail behind.

A slower mail service could have a big impact this fall because an unprecedented number of Americans are expected to vote by mail and many states require a ballot to arrive at an election office by election day, regardless of when it was put in the mail, in order to be counted. At least 65,000 ballots were rejected during the 2020 primaries because they arrived too late.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries

Whoever said "there's no such thing as a silly question," didn't see that one coming.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    At last! Actual evidence of voter fraud. A person has been charged with Pennsylvania's first case of voter fraud in 30 years.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/-trum...ushpmg00000004

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    BSA A10
    [Propaganda Barbie spouting her usual crap]
    As if anything that lying bitch says should be taken seriously

Her previous comments on Trump
    https://edition.cnn.com/2020/05/07/p...015/index.html
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Thread Information