Page 76 of 380 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 5695

Thread: Trump

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Guys, GUys, GUYS - they found one, they found one - a fraudulent vote!!!! Oh wait, Doh

And thre kicker? Reading between the lines, she is a republican that voted against Trump by going for Biden.
    Trump Smackdown

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    The NY Times are not obliging me. Is the general gist of teh item similar to this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW1bYikBuRw
    Yes, same story.

Bike
    husaberg
    Spoiler alert Trump steps down at last minute under the 25 amendment (mental incapacitation)and Pence assuming the reins issues trump a pardon for all misdeeds he is capable of, But will pense risk that fall out on this.
    TDL decares democracy as the winner and then suggests the emperor has such fine clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    There are a lot of these around, including some being pushed by White House staff. It purports to show today's million moron march. The photo is not recent, it was not taken in DC, and unlike the trees in DC, the trees in the photo are green. As green as the fuckwits that believe this and other similar nonsense.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EmzPY4oXYAADepj.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	15.8 KB 
ID:	347720  
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries

absentee vote not counted says US ambassador to Denmark

it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Aha, another Trump appointed fact free sTrumpet lol
    Speaking of which, here is another one.....
    " On a day when the president's supporters touted a vast array of falsehoods, his spokeswoman, Kayleigh McEnany, offered perhaps the most ludicrous.

"More than one MILLION marchers for President @realDonaldTrump descend on the swamp in support," she tweeted, exaggerating the crowd size by a factor of about 200."

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americ...on-us-election

And in other news, Trumps legal challenges a raging success - for proving that Trump lost the election fair and square

"Rather than revealing widespread - or even isolated - fraud, the effort by Trump's legal team has so far done the opposite: It's affirmed the integrity of the election that Trump lost. Nearly every GOP challenge has been tossed out. Not a single vote has been overturned."
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americ...ing-any-better

Looks like your guy lost biggly Mr Demonlord?
    I'm anticipating the rate of spin you will need to put on this would have any Fisher and Paykel washing machine engineer bristling with pride

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Looks like your guy lost biggly Mr Demonlord?
    I'm anticipating the rate of spin you will need to put on this would have any Fisher and Paykel washing machine engineer bristling with pride
    There's no Spin - My position currently remains unchanged - namely, waiting for all the Legal Challenges, Recounts etc. to be completed and the Electoral College.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    There's no Spin - My position currently remains unchanged - namely, waiting for all the Legal Challenges, Recounts etc. to be completed and the Electoral College.
    What do you think of the "quality" of proof the Trump lawyers have been offering up to the judges so far?

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    What do you think of the "quality" of proof the Trump lawyers have been offering up to the judges so far?
    Absolutely nothing, since that is irrelevant to the concerns that I, Myself, have.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Absolutely nothing, since that is irrelevant to the concerns that I, Myself, have.
    So you do not have an opinion on the quality one way or the other?

Is there any court cases happening where they are looking into the concerns as you have laid them out?

I reckon Trump is dragging this out as long as possible so he can continue to fleece his supporters as much as possible with his current donations scam.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    So you do not have an opinion on the quality one way or the other?
    I think I've made that pretty clear in my previous posts.

Is there any court cases happening where they are looking into the concerns as you have laid them out?
    If there has been any issues, then the manual recount in Georgia will likely highlight them, we'll see what that brings.

I believe in some of the states with 'contested' vote tallies, there has motions towards paying for a recount.

I reckon Trump is dragging this out as long as possible so he can continue to fleece his supporters as much as possible with his current donations scam.
    Well, I've not paid a penny or a cent...

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Nah. That's a change, previously you said you didn't trust the media. Possibly echoing Rudy but he's sad shadow of his former self, apparently no longer compos mantis.

Which indicates a basic misunderstanding on your part. The media do not conjur the figures out of thin air, they are given the figures by the electoral officials, so the figures the media use are official figures.

The only thing suspect in your short list is the electoral college. Trump has asked some states to vote for him regardless of how their people voted. That could cause a mammorh shit show, but so far the people running the elections have been professional regardless of party affiliation.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Nah. That's a change, previously you said you didn't trust the media.
    And still don't.

So no change there.

Which indicates a basic misunderstanding on your part. The media do not conjur the figures out of thin air, they are given the figures by the electoral officials, so the figures the media use are official figures.
    Which isn't true.

See the 2000 election when Al Gore was president elect for 30 days, according to the media.

What the Media does is look at the official figures and then does a prediction.

In a typical election cycle, most voting is done in person and the number of ballots cast in absentia is minimal and so the tallies on the night are close enough to allow a prediction. This is (in so many ways) not a typical election cycle.

The only thing suspect in your short list is the electoral college.
    "The only thing that is suspect, is the only thing that actually matters"

Glad you agree with me.

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    If there has been any issues, then the manual recount in Georgia will likely highlight them, we'll see what that brings.

I believe in some of the states with 'contested' vote tallies, there has motions towards paying for a recount.
    A manual recount is just that. The voting machines print out the numbers on paper tape as they scan the voting papers, which are then recorded and added manually. It is basically a check of the systems that tally the votes, not the legitimacy of the each vote.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by SaferRides View Post
    A manual recount is just that. The voting machines print out the numbers on paper tape as they scan the voting papers, which are then recorded and added manually. It is basically a check of the systems that tally the votes, not the legitimacy of the each vote.
    My understanding is that as part of the manual recount, the chain of custody for each mail-in ballot is checked (something the machine also cannot do)

Thread Information