Page 95 of 381 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 5712

Thread: Trump

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    CNN call this "utterly unhinged," and it is. It's also hilarious, and at the same time it's sad. And it's a worry that this insanity comes from the most powerful man in the world.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/30/p...ion/index.html
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    too many but never enough
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    And what say you on the stats presented by your debunk - that requires 100% of 2 separate groups of voters to vote for Biden?
    You obviously didnt read the article.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by testastretta View Post
    You obviously didnt read the article.
    I looked at the numbers presented, did some quick additions and realized a count of 1.99 Million would require all of the received ballots from registered democrats, all of the received ballots from unregistered voters and that still has a shortfall.

Which isn't impossible, but is improbable. Just like a number of things that are improbable and just so happen to go Biden's way.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    This seems to be the part that the Trump people don't, or won't, understand, and wasn't clear to me until recently

"The Trump campaign said Monday it again asked Mr. Raffensperger to conduct an audit of the signatures on all absentee ballot applications and absentee ballot envelopes in the Nov. 3 general election.
    Signatures already were verified, the secretary of state’s office has said. If the signatures were consistent, the envelopes were then separated from the ballots to safeguard voters’ privacy." From the WSJ.

This is why the voting papers do not have signatures and cannot be subsequently re-verified once they have been removed from the mailing envelopes, which have the signature on the outside.

It is a simple and secure system, but is very manual and does rely on the election workers to correctly verify the signatures. You would expect mistakes, but the person checking the signatures has no idea how the person voted, so there should be no bias.

This system makes widespread manipulation of the ballots very difficult, unless there was a high level of collusion between the workers. And even then, real irregularities would show up in the voting stats, not the fake ones that the Trump people claim exist.

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    All states now certified
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ari...on-biden-trump

I never get sick of Trump losing.
    Some people seem to live charmed lives getting away with shit again and again, but then when it finally starts unraveling, it goes all the way. I do not believe Biden will go after Trump, but the IRS will nab the fucker, and plenty of his family too.
    Does anyone know if people convicted of tax fraud in the US can go onto run for president?

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Does anyone know if people convicted of tax fraud in the US can go onto run for president?
    Seems relevant:

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Anyone have any idea what's going to happen, in the Post Trump America (if that eventuates )...

Right now you have a significant portion of the population still violently protesting, looting and burning stuff that's not theirs to burn.
    Democrat controlled cities have let this infestation run rampant thinking it makes Trump look bad...

Trouble is it's gone on so long the people involved have been taught their actions have no consequence, it's their right to do what they want.
    With no jobs for many of these leeches it's become their new hobby.
    But soon the George Soros *cough* "pay checks" will stop coming....
    These mobs will still be angry sad losers with nothing to do...
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    I'm wondering how the country will react when Kamala Harris becomes President.

It's definitely on the cards.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Anyone have any idea what's going to happen, in the Post Trump America (if that eventuates )...

Right now you have a significant portion of the population still violently protesting, looting and burning stuff that's not theirs to burn.
    Democrat controlled cities have let this infestation run rampant thinking it makes Trump look bad...

Trouble is it's gone on so long the people involved have been taught their actions have no consequence, it's their right to do what they want.
    With no jobs for many of these leeches it's become their new hobby.
    But soon the George Soros *cough* "pay checks" will stop coming....
    These mobs will still be angry sad losers with nothing to do...
    I expect it likely that war, I mean conflict , with Iran will take place once they hear about chemical weapons of mass destruction... or at the very least intelligence is gathered that says that the PM's brothers sisters cousins best mates dog sitters friend heard that the PM thinks that Biden lost the election.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    I looked at the numbers presented, did some quick additions and realized a count of 1.99 Million would require all of the received ballots from registered democrats, all of the received ballots from unregistered voters and that still has a shortfall.

Which isn't impossible, but is improbable. Just like a number of things that are improbable and just so happen to go Biden's way.
    I will make it simple for you. The numbers you are using are only partially correct. Biden did receive almost 2 million votes by mail from more 3 MILLION REQUESTED MAIL IN BALLOTS!. Read the fucking article.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    I will make it simple for you. The numbers you are using are only partially correct. Biden did receive almost 2 million votes by mail from more 3 MILLION REQUESTED MAIL IN BALLOTS!. Read the fucking article stupid.
    TDL keeps banging on about statistical anomalies. It doesn't seem to have crossed his mind that if there was the slightest actual statistical anomaly it would have been produced as evidence in one of the 39 court cases that were lost for lack of any evidence at all. All of the officials, both Democrat and Republican, say the election was one of the fairest ever. The recounts have all confirmed the result.

Trump continues to live in his fantasy world and his sycophants encourage him. Only the seriously gullible are still hanging on to the trump train.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    I will make it simple for you. The numbers you are using are only partially correct. Biden did receive almost 2 million votes by mail from more 3 MILLION REQUESTED MAIL IN BALLOTS!. Read the fucking article stupid.
    Perhaps you should read what I wrote and what is in the Article.

In order to get to nearly 2 million votes by mail, he is required to get 100% of the registered Democrats (who voted by mail) AND 100% of the unregistered voters who voted by mail, and that still leaves him short.

I will, in turn, make it simple for you:

+
    =

which is less than the screenshot in the article (so before counting had finished) of Biden's vote tally (By Mail) of 1,994,597.

Do you believe that 100% of unregistered voters, voted for Biden?

I will grant 100% of registered Democrats voting for Biden, but all unregistered as well? Rarely do you get 100% of anything in a naturally occurring set of data-points.

Bike

In order to get to nearly 2 million votes by mail, he is required to get 100% of the registered Democrats (who voted by mail) AND 100% of the unregistered voters who voted by mail, and that still leaves him short.

+
    =

which is less than the screenshot in the article (so before counting had finished) of Biden's vote tally (By Mail) of 1,994,597.

I will grant 100% of registered Democrats voting for Biden, but all unregistered as well? Rarely do you get 100% of anything in a naturally occurring set of data-points.
    I edited my previous post to remove the word stupid. I was wrong to remove it.

The U.S. Elections Project reports that mail ballot request rates were 1,941,131 for Democrats; 784,851 for Republicans; 25,367 for a minor party; and 336,175 for independents, putting the total number requested at 3,087,524.

Bike

+
    =

The number used in the post likely comes from election results of the state's June 2 primary in Pennsylvania.

A data set from the Pennsylvania Department of State on the primary election shows that 1,823,148 mail-in ballot requests were made, the exact number used in the post to claim that Pennsylvania mailed out that number of ballots for the 2020 general election.

The number of ballots returned as claimed in the post likely originated from primary election data, as well. According to a report from the Pennsylvania Department of State, nearly 1.5 million voters cast their vote by mail-in or absentee ballot in the Pennsylvania June primary.

There are no extra votes, as claimed.

Further, the Pennsylvania Department of State did not remove data from the presidential election from its website. The site shows that all the data is publicly available online and it does not match up to the numbers used in the claim.

Thread Information