Page 104 of 382 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 5723

Thread: Trump

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    On a musical note...

Various artists who had music appropriated by the Trump Campaign sent cease and desist letters to prevent their music being used. When the Rolling Stones reacted in that way Trump accused them of being "unAmerican."

The Village people did not object to the campaign using YMCA because Trump pounding out a gay anthem amused them.

His current behaviour suggests a new song might be appropriate. How about, "Burning Down the House?"
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Another Trump Shill, no matter what he says.

I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    Since then, officials have taken administrative actions including granting access badges for the Biden team.
    At first glance I saw "grunting access badgers" and on second thought it kinda still all makes sense
    also, lols at Guiliani getting the spicy cough!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    makes sense considering he had BBQ sauce running down his face the other day

Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    At first glance I saw "grunting access badgers" and on second thought it kinda still all makes sense
    heh... just wait til they start asking for passwords, coz IT will be involved.
    ... waits for Trump applying physical gagging order meme ...

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    From Twitter this morning a thought that warmed the cockles of my heart.

Trump has mentioned holding a rally at the same time as Biden’s inauguration. He won’t be able to use Air Force One though. It will need to be at Andrews Air Force base fuelled and ready to go anywhere President Biden needs it to go.

Trump can take a bus.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    makes sense considering he had BBQ sauce running down his face the other day

who's the dead-eyed cunt behind him?
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    who's the dead-eyed cunt behind him?
    That's Jenna Ellis, she of Trump's legal "elite strike force." She claims to be an expert in constitutional law but evidently has neither the qualifications nor the experience to support the claim. She was an assistant DA in rural Colorado and dealt with lower court matters such as traffic, assault, and theft etc.

The elite strike force has lost two more cases, that's 47 losses. Perhaps they'll go for the half century?

She doesn't seem to realise that while it's socially acceptable to talk to God, hearing his voice can get you a trip to the funny farm.
    https://www.rawstory.com/2020/12/jen...thing-for-god/

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Did that really just happen? Kemp changes his mind with regards to doing a Signature audit on some Georgia ballots, and then his, to all intents and purposes, son-in-law and office staff dies in a car crash that some are describing as an explosion with the engine being located some distance from the vehicle, less than a day later. Nah, there'll be an innocent answer like, erm, hmmmmmm, of course: Trump set the whole thing up to look that way.

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Did that really just happen? Kemp changes his mind with regards to doing a Signature audit on some Georgia ballots, and then his, to all intents and purposes, son-in-law and office staff dies in a car crash that some are describing as an explosion with the engine being located some distance from the vehicle, less than a day later. Nah, there'll be an innocent answer like, erm, hmmmmmm, of course: Trump set the whole thing up to look that way.
    I am a member of the Saurian/illuminati global society that is secretly controlling everything. You didnt see what you thought you saw. In fact there's nothing to see here. You need to go back and watch another episode of "Who wants to be a Millionaire" Don't miss it.
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    husaberg
    Harrison deal was not a staff member for Kemp, he worked for Sen. Kelly Loeffler, whilst he might have been tupping one of kemps daughters, he did not work for him, nor does that prevent him from being involved in vehicle accidents
    He also died in a 3 car crash. You need to stop attempting to do maths and you cant add things up.

especially given kemp never changed his mind about the dems winning Georgia

ATLANTA — During a Saturday morning phone call from President Donald Trump, Gov. Brian Kemp again refused a demand from Trump to call a special session of the Georgia Legislature to somehow overturn the November election result and decide it in the Republican’s favor, two sources confirm.

Kemp has previously declined Trump’s demands to call a special legislative session to appoint Republican electors to cast their votes for Trump, instead of the Democratic electors Kemp certified after the Georgia vote count and an audit showed that president-elect Joe Biden won Georgia by roughly 12,000 votes.

In a tweet Saturday, Kemp disclosed his conversation with the president, adding that he would like to see an audit of signatures associated with absentee ballots cast during the November election. Trump tweeted earlier in the day that Kemp is refusing a verification of absentee signatures, which is not true.

Kemp’s appearance at the rally for U.S. Sens. David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler was in doubt before the tragedy. The Republican has come under increasing attack from Trump, who has said he was “ashamed” to have endorsed him in 2018 and criticized him for refusing to obstruct the certification of Georgia’s election results.

The governor has refrained from swiping back at Trump, saying he shares the president’s “frustration” at the outcome. But he’s repeatedly noted that Georgia law blocks him from “interfering” with the election.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    The Washington Post reports that Trump has tried to pressure the Pennsylvania Governor to turn the state's electors votes over to him. His request was declined but the idea has support among some Republican members of the state congress. This is now the third state Trump has contacted to request their electors vote for him against the will of their electorate. He says it's to prevent the Democrats stealing the election. It should be abundantly clear who is trying to steal the election.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    The Washington Post reports that Trump has tried to pressure the Pennsylvania Governor to turn the state's electors votes over to him. His request was declined but the idea has support among some Republican members of the state congress. This is now the third state Trump has contacted to request their electors vote for him against the will of their electorate. He says it's to prevent the Democrats stealing the election. It should be abundantly clear who is trying to steal the election.
    Remember how much he admires Putin and lil Kim dong ill
    Both are that popular they don't even need elections now.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    I am a member of the Saurian/illuminati global society that is secretly controlling everything. You didnt see what you thought you saw. In fact there's nothing to see here. You need to go back and watch another episode of "Who wants to be a Millionaire" Don't miss it.
    Oh. Right. Ok then. Glad you got this shit. Time for Fat Eddie.

Bike
    husaberg
    Rudis star whitness one is a convicted sex offender
    The other well you be the judge

I reminder distinctly .

Thread Information