Page 105 of 383 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 5732

Thread: Trump

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    who's the dead-eyed cunt behind him?
    She's his number one fart sniffer. The fart sniffer pursuivant!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    She's his number one fart sniffer. The fart sniffer pursuivant!
    She is reportedly expanding her repertoire. She recently attended the superspreader White House staff Christmas party. A day or two thereafter told friends she had tested positive for Covid.

I have sympathy for any of the kids present who catch a dose, their parents? Not so much.

https://www.axios.com/jenna-ellis-tr...fd2c392da.html
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Judge Sullivan has finally put Bill Barr out of his misery and has dismissed the charges against Flynn. Not without some criticism of Barr though.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/12/08/p...ynn/index.html

In other legal news: the Supreme Court has rejected the Republican Party's challenge to Biden's Pennsylvania election win. Trump really had his hopes up for that, having appointed three of the justices himself. He'll be having a coniption about now.

That's their 49th loss in the courts. Currently his "elite" legal team are all laid low with Covid. They should forget their half century and retire hurt.

This morning Trump retweeted this, whatever it is. He will not be a fan of her now, following the Supreme Court killing his plan to overturn the Pennsylvania election.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 11.22.21 AM.png 
Views:	53 
Size:	292.7 KB 
ID:	347952  
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    husaberg
    holyshit he's totally lost it
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    ZX14R, KX500E16, CR500R
    Yep. Holy Shit. Houston. We have a problem.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    The other day I visited a gun related webste I've been a member of for years but visit only occasionally. The majority of the posters there believe Trump won the election and that the virus is a hoax. The Yanks really need to do something about their"news" media, an increasing amount of which has nothing to do with news.

The Texas application to the Supreme Court should not get a hearing. Texas does not have a dog in the fight, the legal term is "standing." Basically what the complaint is about has nothing to do with Texas. In 2020 though, who knows?

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    The Yanks really need to do something about their"news" media, an increasing amount of which has nothing to do with news.
    There's a very old story - about a Boy who cried wolf.

The Media in the last 20 years have gone from mostly objective to mostly subjective.

Hell, I can read Guardian and NYT articles from the 2000s that are reasonable and with a slight (but tolerable) left-wing bias, whereas the stuff today is absolute cringe.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    The other day I visited a gun related webste I've been a member of for years but visit only occasionally. The majority of the posters there believe Trump won the election and that the virus is a hoax. The Yanks really need to do something about their"news" media, an increasing amount of which has nothing to do with news.

?
    ItÂ’s all media world wide including ours has been subverted by leftist operatives. Follow the money...
    Or just look at what they publish...
    TodayÂ’s media narrative is ;

All white people are racist
    All white people only achieved what they did through “privilege”. (Which doesn’t exist)
    People with gender dismorphya are normal (prev considered a mental illness)
    The world is being destroyed by CO2, but it wonÂ’t be destroyed if you pay cash to bankers for your CO2 emmisions via offsets which is new trees planted and harvested using fossil fuels!!!!
    Unvaccinated people are infected vaccinated people with viruses they were vaccinated against.
    Guns are bad so we must demonise them
    But keep hush about all the knife crime.
    Eating meat is bad we must all go vegan
    Political correctness
    Multitude of option pieces interesecting all the above.

ThatÂ’s pretty much the nightly news there for you and why the Silent Majority donÂ’t watch it anymore.
    I grew up with a passion for current affairs and news well before I ended up studying and having Factual articles published.

Trump may be a polarising messenger with a bit of dirty laundry like any politician but his massive support shows the silent majority agrees with his core messages.
    He held multiple rallies with huge numbers repeatedly, Biden well really no one bothered to come but somehow he gets more votes????
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    The Texas application to the Supreme Court should not get a hearing. Texas does not have a dog in the fight, the legal term is "standing." Basically what the complaint is about has nothing to do with Texas. In 2020 though, who knows?
    A hand full of states are claimed to have cheated in ways that are more than reasonable to accept as evidence of cheating. Same reason that some other states are joining in i.e. that cheating changed the election results and rendered all other states votes powerless. Yeah, Texas, and the other states, have no dog in the fight
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    A hand full of states are claimed to have cheated in ways that are more than reasonable to accept as evidence of cheating. Same reason that some other states are joining in i.e. that cheating changed the election results and rendered all other states votes powerless. Yeah, Texas, and the other states, have no dog in the fight
    Ummm I'm having difficulty understanding what you're trying to say.

There has been no evidence of cheating, none, zilch, zero. Even Trump's AG, Barr, said there is no evidence of any fraud that would change an election result. When Giuliani was asked by a judge in court if he was alleging fraud, he clearly said that he was not. That's why they've lost fiffty odd cases in court, they have been unable to produce a single instance of fraud.

Texas (or one politician from Texas?) is trying ot bring a case in the Supreme Court saying that the "battleground states," which Trump lost, had changed their rules to permit absentee voting. He considers their change of rules unconstitutional. The states involved are Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Georgia. You will note that Texas is not one of the states mentioned, Trump won Texas. Texas has no standing, none of what happened in the four states mentioned is any business of Texas. The Supreme Court should show him the fickle finger of fuck off.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisond...h=2e7e839d34e6

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore

There has been no evidence of cheating, none, zilch, zero. Even Trump's AG, Barr, said there is no evidence of any fraud that would change an election result. When Giuliani was asked by a judge in court if he was alleging fraud, he clearly said that he was not. That's why they've lost fiffty odd cases in court, they have been unable to produce a single instance of fraud.

Texas (or one politician from Texas?) is trying ot bring a case in the Supreme Court saying that the "battleground states," which Trump lost, had changed their rules to permit absentee voting. He considers their change of rules unconstitutional. The states involved are Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Georgia. You will note that Texas is not one of the states mentioned, Trump won Texas. Texas has no standing, none of what happened in the four states mentioned is any business of Texas. The Supreme Court should show him the fickle finger of fuck off.

Texas once again showing why it's Texas.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Blog Entries

There's plenty of evidence. By all means choose not to see it.

Texas gets support from 17 states in bid to help Trump undo election loss

"Election law experts have said the Texas lawsuit stands little chance of success and lacks legal merit.".

Elections undecided by midnight are void & preempted by federal law – Foster v Love (1997; 9-0 Decision)

Your brain might melt if you actually read and understand this one, but hey, I'm willing to take that chance.

"Consider all of the above in light of the results of the 2020 presidential elections; in Pennsylvania today, two weeks after Election Day, 8000 votes suddenly appeared, and the initial count is still not complete; Arizona has tens of thousands of ballots left to count in the initial canvass; Georgia discovered over 2600 missing votes yesterday, and the entire State is conducting a recount; Wisconsin just announced the details and costs of a forthcoming recount; Michigan is buried in litigation supported by many sworn affidavits alleging irregularities. None of these states consummated their elections on November 3rd. The elections have failed, as a matter of law. The results should be voided."

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    There's plenty of evidence.
    Well, you would think that Trump's "elite strike force" would have thought to have mentioned those things in at least one of the fifty odd court cases that they have lost. They didn't though, and they continued to lose. Which, if you think about it, should tell you something.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Well, you would think that Trump's "elite strike force" would have thought to have mentioned those things in at least one of the fifty odd court cases that they have lost. They didn't though, and they continued to lose. Which, if you think about it, should tell you something.
    It tells me many things. One of them being that he wants to Drain the Swamp. Something that is exceptionally popular with tens of millions of people around the world for some odd reason. Which, if you think about it, should tell you something.

Thread Information