Page 311 of 382 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321361 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 5723

Thread: Trump

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Opinion only, based on how Twitter works. It's totally public, they are more likely using Tor. The Republicans bang on endlessly about child abuse, but you should consider that almost all politicians that turn out to be deviants are Republicans. And it's not a short list.
    So unlikely but not completely out of the question. It takes all sorts to make this world run, and that extends to criminals. Some of whom get off in almost flaunting their activity, feeling they can act with impunity, right in front of the authorities at times. And if you were to question the mind and motivations of someone like that, you'd need to also question the mind of someone who would abuse a child in the first place. In my opinion, and this is not meant to be a criticism of you, to think that it is 'pure fiction' is on the verge of being naive.

I'm not making any statement on politicians so I don't need to consider anything. I don't care if you're left, right, straight, gay, black, white, whatever. No one group is exempt from committing atrocities. But as you raised the subject here is the first result of a google search. I haven't fact checked every case but it seems to be a pretty even spread. (Post was from 3yrs ago)

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards...itics/77861810

Federal political sexual scandals also seem to be pretty spread too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._United_States
    Last edited by onearmedbandit; 3rd December 2022 at 18:04.

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Speak of the Demon Lord, and he shall appear.

At the moment, with the exception of Twitter, nothing much of interest is going on. When there is the inevitable correction for what has happened, then it will get exceedingly interesting.
    Translation - trump is having his arse handed to him so often, TDL is taking a break
    I never get tired of Trump losing, it has been an all you can eat buffet of late!

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Opinion only, based on how Twitter works. It's totally public, they are more likely using Tor.
    If I had to hazard a guess... I would say that the actual illegal stuff is off Twitter, however the Organizing, networking, sending of links etc. would all be very easy to do via Twitter, especially if it was 'encoded' with words that didn't trigger any filters.

The Republicans bang on endlessly about child abuse, but you should consider that almost all politicians that turn out to be deviants are Republicans. And it's not a short list.
    I don't doubt that there are Republican deviants, however, Openness as a character trait is closely associated with the Left Wing, and guess which character trait would lead one to want to discover new experiences?

Not to mention the Communist activist roots of organizations such as NAMBLA...
    Or Drag Queen Story hour...
    Or Books in school libraries with graphic depictions of two people blowing each other...

That said, as per OAB, it seems a fairly even split, perhaps it's more that the News Media you consume has a Left Wing bias to it and so skip over when their guys do something wrong - but loudly proclaim when it's someone on the right?
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Translation - trump is having his arse handed to him so often, TDL is taking a break
    I never get tired of Trump losing, it has been an all you can eat buffet of late!
    All I'm seeing is a continuation of the Kangaroo Court that has been gunning for Trump since 2016.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    All I'm seeing is a continuation of the Kangaroo Court that has been gunning for Trump since 2016.
    Ill say, the latest kangaroo court judge being Cannon having her credibility ripped apart by the ultra conservative appeals court. Byebye special master.
    And that was just today's action
    Or are you still stuck in 2016?

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Ill say, the latest kangaroo court judge being Cannon having her credibility ripped apart by the ultra conservative appeals court. Byebye special master.
    And that was just today's action
    Or are you still stuck in 2016?
    More like, I'm looking forward to approximately 2025 (at current rates) when all the collusion is revealed and show it was one big hoax concocted by the Democrat party and partisan functionaries.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post

Federal political sexual scandals also seem to be pretty spread too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._United_States
    Since 1990 42 rep vs 15 Dem.

Its almost 3 times higher rate for reptilicunts
    considering they are pretty evenly numbered as officials almost three times higher is statistically significant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Since 1990 42 rep vs 15 Dem.

Its almost 3 times higher rate for reptilicunts
    considering they are pretty evenly numbered as officials almost three times higher is statistically significant.
    Very good point. And from 1900-79 it was 13 in favour of the democrats against 3 republicans, now if my math is correct that is over 4 times higher. Considering they are pretty evenly numbered as officials over four times higher is statistically significant.

Seems there is good and bad on both sides. Wow who'da thunk it....

Bike
    husaberg
    Very good point. And from 1900-79 it was 13 in favour of the democrats against 3 republicans, now if my math is correct that is over 4 times higher. Considering they are pretty evenly numbered as officials over four times higher is statistically significant.

Seems there is good and bad on both sides. Wow who'da thunk it....
    Only that doesn't even it up, as its only 16 entries

as that would be 28 dem vs 45 rep
    If you look at the accusations having affairs or alleged affairs' is a large number of Dem's entries.
    there is also a lot of notable omissions
    Jack Ryan springs to mind who liked to take his wife (Jeri Ryan od star trek fame ) to sex clubs
    https://edition.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLI.../ryan.divorce/
    https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna5386298

But whatever....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...cted_of_crimes
    75 rep convictions vs 52 dems 1900 to now
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    as that would be 28 vs 45
    If you look at the accusations having affairs or alleged affairs' is a large number of Dem's entries.
    Well, The Democrats told us that we must believe all women, so....

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Only that doesn't even it up, as its only 16 entries

as that would be 28 dem vs 45 rep
    there is also a lot of notable omissions
    Jack Ryan springs to mind who liked to take his wife (Jeri Ryan od star trek fame ) to sex clubs
    https://edition.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLI.../ryan.divorce/
    https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna5386298

But whatever....
    I'll give republican representatives appear on that list 53 times over 38 for the democrats. Still not 'almost all'. But that wasn't even addressing Pritch's claim of "but you should consider that almost all politicians that turn out to be deviants are Republicans", as by the list both on Wiki and the other link in my post prove that to be a wild exaggeration.

Surely you can admit there are bad people on each side? And good people too?

Bike
    husaberg
    I'll give republican representatives appear on that list 53 times over 38 for the democrats. Still not 'almost all'. But that wasn't even addressing Pritch's claim of "but you should consider that almost all politicians that turn out to be deviants are Republicans", as by the list both on Wiki and the other link in my post prove that to be a wild exaggeration.

Surely you can admit there are bad people on each side? And good people too?
    for your chosen age range it was 45 vs 28..
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    GSXR1000
    for your chosen age range it was 45 vs 28..
    Are you sure that was my chosen range? Because I seem to recall I chose 1900-1979. I mean you even quoted it.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    But anyway this is moving away from my original point, in which I used those two sites to illustrate Pritch's claim was incorrect. That's all. Nothing more. And you know that.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    More like, I'm looking forward to approximately 2025 (at current rates) when all the collusion is revealed and show it was one big hoax concocted by the Democrat party and partisan functionaries.
    While you wait for 2025, i just need wait until tomorrow for another trump disaster
    Just this last week, the dems got his tax returns, he waved goodbye to his special master, his trump org cfo got convicted, and that is just the highlights

But by all means, do enjoy your wait until 2025

Thread Information