Page 379 of 383 FirstFirst ... 279329369377378379380381 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 5743

Thread: Trump

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    I read something today that Trumps daughter in law is now the co chair of the republican party.
    https://www.reuters.com/world/us/new...co-2024-03-11/
    And saying every dollar donated or raised will go to trump.Which kinda starves the rest of the GOPfor election funds
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Apparently some lefty influencer made a vid that denounced all things he didn’t like about Trump policies.
    Turns out he/it/whatever accidently made a free campaign ad as it list all the things his voters like about him, hilarious.

Just remember folks this is all a sideshow to distract us from what really matters in the world
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    anything I can get my grubby wee paws on
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    this is all a sideshow to distract us from what really matters in the world
    @R650R - more of a shitshow, really
    =mjc=

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    I read something today that Trumps daughter in law is now the co chair of the republican party.
    The staff numbers have been reduced, initially by 60, and possibly another 30 since. What's left of the office is moving from Washington DC to Palm Beach Florida. If Trump is to get all the money the office might as well be handy.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    The politicians on the hill are not up with the play it seems. They are voting on whether to ban TikTok. Apparently they are unaware that a billionaire associated with TikTok has made a sizeable donation to Trump. TikTok will be OK.

Similarly Don Jr just said nice things about Bud light which has upset the MAGAts. Apparently they are unaware the Trump Sr has received a contribution from Anheuser Busch. Bud Light is AOK.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    How has no one just pulled the plug hole from that country and sunk it like Atlantis?
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    If Trump wants to appeal the 350 odd million fine in the NY civil fraud case the law requires that he post a bond approaching half a billion, with interest, which would be forfeit if he loses the appeal.

Recently his lawyer Alina Habba went on TV and said Trump would have no difficulty paying the bond as he has "billions and billions and billions." Trump has now written to the NY Appellate Court asking them to waive the bond as he has found it impossible to raise the money. That would normally mean that the NY Attorney General can immediately start seizing his properties to recover the fine, but this is not normal, this is Trump.

We await developments.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    How has no one just pulled the plug hole from that country and sunk it like Atlantis?
    Because no one wants to listen to the horrendous gurgling noise as the dregs (those on top) get pulled under!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Vintage 2T
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Because no one wants to listen to the horrendous gurgling noise as the dregs (those on top) get pulled under!
    Years ago, I did some instrument installation work in a large sewerage plant.
    The two most relevant technical things you need to know are: "Sludge always Sinks to the Bottom" and "Scum always Floats to the Top"!
    And...the other thing you quickly learn is: "Remember to wash your hands before eating Lunch"!

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Haha, nice one!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pursang View Post
    Y
    And...the other thing you quickly learn is: "Remember to wash your hands before eating Lunch"!
    Having been a bus driver for a time I'm familiar with the concept of eating out of a bag without touching the food.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    There is a growing list of lawyers who have faced criminal charges or who have lost their licence to practice law as a result of their association with Trump. The latest in trouble is Stephanie Lambert who was appearing in a court case in Washington DC. At the conclusion of the case the judge asked Ms Lambert to stay behind when everybody else left. She was then arrested by US Marshalls and taken to Michigan to face charges related to interfering with voting machines.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Can you imagine studying so long,- incurring US university type debt,then losing your livelihood because you got dizzy in the head and confused your messiah with your moral code and the desire to please him at all (to be revealed later but binding to yourself) costs?
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Suzuki GSX-s1000F 2016
    So Trump wriggles through another tight spot....When will he face some real consequences? Very soon I hope.

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 1/32 man View Post
    So Trump wriggles through another tight spot....When will he face some real consequences? Very soon I hope.
    It will take a while, there is definitely powers that be that do not want the court cases to go through as they will show they let a second rate criminal get the keys to the white house that is normally reserved for first rate criminals

Thread Information